[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mmmlove

I wonder if CG would have a birthday... they should put one for herrrr instead of YUL.. haha.. I just want to see what SHIn would do for her........

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xdolls

singaporean but studying in australia here! (:

while searching for MY GIRL on youtube, i happened to come across GOONG, and never regretted watching it (: its one of the best, and i will highly recommend it to my friends, hee hee.

me and my korean friend enjoys moments between CG and SHIN XP

i cant wait till its out on dvd or vcd, and i want the song track!

anyone knows, if the song track is out on cd in singapore? (:

hee hee, i love goong :D

yup!!!! me from singapore too!

next mon-wed my hubby outa town so i got more time. any chance u guys wanna get together at Goong restaurant at Caltex House?

1. lunch or dinner betta for u peeps? someone better check if they open for dinner

2. wat's the best way to co-ordinate this?

we can all go crazy together! bring along watever Goong stuff u have.

Amanda, maybe we could take a look at those stuff u ordered - have they all arrived?

Angeline: thanks for the reminder that it's Shin kiddy photo!

guess i was misled cuz someone said that in the preview Shin was upset to see CG sad when she saw HR but i couldn't find such a scene and was wondering if CG mite be looking at HR's photo but i thot it to be highly unlikely!!!

muahhaha!!! it hasnt arrive yet!!! it will soon. i am sure those who spreed together with me would be darn happy when the stuff arrives. =D

i cant wait for the hp strap

Guest jihye87

yups .. i can't wait for my goong strap to arrive .. hah .. thanks to Amanda who ordered for us .. i'm dying to see it hang on my hp .. haha ..

i think we can like recognize each other from the hp straps if we happen to see each other at orchard. lOlx.

and sorry i haven transfer the money back to u guys yet. i will do so immediately after i finished subbing epi 16

**continues

Guest lyrix

Hey lyrix, nice to see u here!!! thanks for the links but I seriously have problem downloading from clubbox...it seem that the bar is always at 0%...I wonder why?? anything u can advise me? thanks

Rebby, ai*, morning, porcelet, liquidfir great to see so many singaporean goongers!!!! hello!!! *wave* ;) really hope goong DVD will come to Singapore soon....definitely getting it for keeping!!!!!!!!! :D

hihi, well, am away for a long long long time, cos i was in the mid of examination & studies.... currently i jst started my holiday, so will be in soompi more often.. =^^= Goong will probably be out in singapore 3 to 4 weeks after the season finale. hmm, about the percentage of the clubbox, i have no idea too, but mine works quite well... =D

will be waiting for episode 17 & 18 ^^.v

Guest Starylosophy

Hi all Goongers, this is my first post here.

I'm currently also loving Goong so much. I've read from previous posts that CG might just be dreaming and all and thus the story is not real.

I'm wondering this might be true. I rewatched the first ep, and realised that CG was saying that the Korean palace is not functioning and she came up with an imaginative story "A Dream Story by Shin Chae Gyung" So all that happens is only her dream?

Guest carlavb

I'm currently also loving Goong so much. I've read from previous posts that CG might just be dreaming and all and thus the story is not real.

I'm wondering this might be true. I rewatched the first ep, and realised that CG was saying that the Korean palace is not functioning and she came up with an imaginative story "A Dream Story by Shin Chae Gyung" So all that happens is only her dream?

personally i wouldnt mind if it did turn out to be a dream as long as it would turn out that Shin is her BF in her real life when she finishes her story!!! (or hubby, both will be good!!)

Guest Starylosophy

Hmm, quite true Angeline (that's your name right, liquidfur?)

I don't know how good will season 2 be, but it mostly turns out that the 2nd season would not be as well received as the first season dramas.

ohh...that sounds cool. i didn't even think of that while i was watching it...thats sounds good Starylosophy! =D

xling06: I guess e vcd will not come any sooner cos there isn't much hype abt this show here 'cept for those inside this thread.

I just bought this week's chinese i-weekly and they introduced Goong, (Shinwa's Eric) Wolf n Spring Waltz as the most popular Korean dramas in 2006. There's a picture of the 4 main Goong characters :)

Hihi! welcome to the goong family!! hmm actually i dun think they will end it like that since they are going to come out with the 2nd season next yr?

Are you serious???They are going to come out with another season next year??Really..Oh wow!!

I just hope they don't leave us hanging on episode 20 tho... :mellow:

Guest vengeance

personally i wouldnt mind if it did turn out to be a dream as long as it would turn out that Shin is her BF in her real life when she finishes her story!!! (or hubby, both will be good!!)

Hey I thought that the drama was based on what would happen if Korean were still under a monarchy system now and how the life of a Crown Prince would be? :blink:

anyway I just watched the preview of epi 17... haha.. Shin's screams were so sharp and shrill when he was teaching CY to drive... couldn't help but butrst out laughing and had to repeat the scene twice to make sure it was him...

I'm from Singapore too!!! :D

Guest mocha_kitty

Hello everyone!

I was watching the Arirang news march 5 about goong on youtube and it was saying it such a hit that they even have season 2 planned for next year! but i thought it was just extending 4 more epis to 24 epis in total? :huh:

I just bought this week's chinese i-weekly and they introduced Goong, (Shinwa's Eric) Wolf n Spring Waltz as the most popular Korean dramas in 2006. There's a picture of the 4 main Goong characters :)

OHHHHHHHHH!! zinc!!! really!!!!!!

this week?

OMG~

i am buying that one..

and i got one bad news for shin campers..

i saw some errr rather compromising pictures of JJH. -.-

i think it was from his modeling days. -.-

Guest chief

raise hands :) there's quite a handful of singaporeans here :lol:

i think what rebby said it's true.. we saw too many PS pictures and when we see a real one we cant believe it. -.-

and i am sfrom singapore too

Me!!! *Raise hands & legs* :P

yup!!!! me from singapore too!

next mon-wed my hubby outa town so i got more time. any chance u guys wanna get together at Goong restaurant at Caltex House?

1. lunch or dinner betta for u peeps? someone better check if they open for dinner

2. wat's the best way to co-ordinate this?

we can all go crazy together! bring along watever Goong stuff u have.

Amanda, maybe we could take a look at those stuff u ordered - have they all arrived?

Angeline: thanks for the reminder that it's Shin kiddy photo!

guess i was misled cuz someone said that in the preview Shin was upset to see CG sad when she saw HR but i couldn't find such a scene and was wondering if CG mite be looking at HR's photo but i thot it to be highly unlikely!!!

HERE!! ME too A SINGAPOREAN here !! JUST LOVE THE GOONG :D

Hey lyrix, nice to see u here!!! thanks for the links but I seriously have problem downloading from clubbox...it seem that the bar is always at 0%...I wonder why?? anything u can advise me? thanks

Rebby, ai*, morning, porcelet, liquidfir great to see so many singaporean goongers!!!! hello!!! *wave* ;) really hope goong DVD will come to Singapore soon....definitely getting it for keeping!!!!!!!!! :D

just came back on time .. jumps jumps ** Singaporean here !!! haha

xling06: I guess e vcd will not come any sooner cos there isn't much hype abt this show here 'cept for those inside this thread. but i know of some shops that carry chinese translated shows here and they import very fast from china... let's just pray that it'll be translated n produced fast enough..

** SG goong-ers : I saw Eun Hye's Trofish life size poster at the bus stop opposite MacRitchie Reservior(failed spelling) the one that's near the mt Alvenia hospital .. you'll go pass it when you take 162, 165,156,132,74 .. haha ..

And remember to eat at the Goong Korean Retaurant at Raffles' Place Change Alley. :)

singaporean but studying in australia here! (:

while searching for MY GIRL on youtube, i happened to come across GOONG, and never regretted watching it (: its one of the best, and i will highly recommend it to my friends, hee hee.

anyone knows, if the song track is out on cd in singapore? (:

hee hee, i love goong :D

Hi, a Singaporean here too!!

Last sunday just went to SA travel fair to book 8 days korea tour. I told them that I wanted to go Jeju and asked specifically to go to the Teddy Bear Museum. There are some koreans there and i told them that i saw the drama "Goong" and they were like "Goong??" than 1 lady who understands chinese told the other girls "Gung" "MBC!" and than they all "Ah....Gung".....

Just saw todays repeat of showbiz extra/pops in seoul on Arirang (i think rebby already uploaded those videos). Hope they will show Goong on Arirang and not all those old old drama.

Guest xling06

just came back on time .. jumps jumps ** Singaporean here !!! haha

xling06: I guess e vcd will not come any sooner cos there isn't much hype abt this show here 'cept for those inside this thread. but i know of some shops that carry chinese translated shows here and they import very fast from china... let's just pray that it'll be translated n produced fast enough..

*yay .. jus finished bk 7 of the manga .. my eyes are crossed ..

** SG goong-ers : I saw Eun Hye's Trofish life size poster at the bus stop opposite MacRitchie Reservior(failed spelling) the one that's near the mt Alvenia hospital .. you'll go pass it when you take 162, 165,156,132,74 .. haha ..

And remember to eat at the Goong Korean Retaurant at Raffles' Place Change Alley. :)

I think I saw one (Eun Hye's Trofish life size poster ) at China square....did not know it is her until I watch

Goong....Yap I think it will be some time then the DVD will start to appear in Singapore...but I hope to buy the better quality one such as PMP, innoform, etc....or maybe yesasia will be selling those original from korea?? :unsure:

you are so lucky...I could not get hold of the manga as it out of stock now....was looking for the E-manga (chinese version) but have not find it yet...... :tears:

Archived