[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

u guys are great for doing that! i'm sure it's appreciated.

---wasn't it great PandaBear, i love that hug---

poor Shin, i feel for Chae the most but i feel bad for our prince too sometimes.

the closer he get's to Chae and himself, the further he drifts from his friends and family.

Guest chigurl

Welcome!! I was also a silent reader till Goong.. :P Thanks for uploading in youtube. I'm sure nobody will mind. Good things must share. ;)

thanks..this is da first forum i have been on it was kinda scary the thread was moving so fast.. i wasnt sure bout posting.....but im so glad i found this forum cuz nobody else i knw is into korean dramas.. so i had no one to share it with..

Uploads of ep 17 pay preview by porcelet

Savefile << it's as fast as YSI, and quite permanent, limited to 60mb though ~_~

Megaupload

{edit} Angeline....!!! Thank you!!! *throws confettis*

Don't tell me it's another PS-ed??!?!? Well, I don't care... they still look good together...!!! Yaayyy...

>> aren't you supposed to be asleep by now? o_O both <<

-- Mini heart attack, minor respiratory problem, minor soar throat, little bruises (from jumping and bumping to the computer desk)... I need to go to the Centre ~_~ --

Guest echoRy

now there is no freakin way that i am going to declare this photo real!

if it is real then great, if it's not...it's beautiful none the less!!!

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

---i refuse to be responsible for Ririe having a mini heart attack just incase it's fake...LOL! :lol: ---

Guest cilik

Angeline, I think that one has a higher chance of being real than the other one ^o^ somehow JJH's hand on her shoulder looks more realistic :P

okay okay...I'm really going now...it's 5:05 AM TT_TT

thanks for the re-uploads ririe! *runs away*

Guest echoRy

Angeline, I think that one has a higher chance of being real than the other one ^o^

okay okay...I'm really going now...it's 5:05 AM TT_TT

thanks for the re-uploads ririe! *runs away*

i really want it to be!

goodnight sweetie <3333

(i should sleep now too! :D )

ririe- u definetly need to go to the centre! lolxxxooo

Guest vignette

^sorry i beat you to it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ti5IklXODLc

but this way, more of us can see the preview!!

hehe it's reallly funny midway through.

Thank you for the youtube link. I had a blast watching the driving scene, our shin lost his icy composure and acted just liked any exasperated hubby teaching his significant other to drive.

porcelet & telly: thanks for the preview and caps

seems like some police type persons showed up and an investigation is taking place prolly as a preamble to dethrone Shin as the Crown Prince but dunno who instigated this?!?! just guess all this cuz i dunno korean so dun kill me if i get it wrong!

reminds me of the manhwa where shin is being investigated and questioned for days then CG looks him up and he asked her why she din come quicker, told her that he missed her very much and hugged her so tight!

whose pic was CG slamming down just before Shin choked her with his hug?

Guest mmmlove

Thank you for the youtube link. I had a blast watching the driving scene, our shin lost his icy composure and acted just liked any exasperated hubby teaching his significant other to drive.

I thought it was cute also. The fact that his teaching his wife too drive... I was a bit suprise that CG is driving the green car. Isn't that her parent's car?

Guest echoRy

u guys have fun, it's 3:30 in canada and me off to shinland...i mean dreamland!

goodnight guys! mmmlove <33

picturecollage4ux.th.jpg picturecollage18qy.th.jpg picturecollage22ks.th.jpg picturecollage34tw.th.jpg picturecollage47ol.th.jpg picturecollage59nw.th.jpg picturecollage65nc.th.jpg picturecollage70ei.th.jpg

creds to whoever did these and imbc

---oh yeah, i forgot to add: ai* that was Shin's childhood picture remember?

the one that's always displayed in his room and Chae looks at all the time---

Guest porcelet

whose pic was CG slamming down just before Shin choked her with his hug?

Yah...i was wondering too. Hope it's not a pic of that HO-TOOT. :crazy:

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

---i refuse to be responsible for Ririe having a mini heart attack just incase it's fake...LOL! :lol: ---

The hand on CG's shoulder seems like Shin's. Both hands are the same...looks soft and smooth. :ph34r: I think this pic is real. *Yippie*

Guest xling06

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

Yap! i think this is a real photo cos their position look natural....finally a cute photo of them together! :D

Guest mmmlove

u guys have fun, it's 3:30 in canada and me off to shinland...i mean dreamland!

Awww!! You live in Canada.. wow.. I didn't know we were neighborrrr hehe....

Goodnight :)

yess.. the picture looks real.. i think they took that picture after they took picture with a fan.. i'm guessing the fan requested a picture of them together....

Archived