[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest __laine

1141605123gung9oq.jpg

i want the yul one too! and MAYBE shin haha.

just cuz i thought this was interesting: 8% of people on soompi are on this thread. k i'm off to watch 13&14 WITH subs.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmmlove

So Ho-toot is only a maid's daugther... but remember in the earlier episodes where it's was Shin's birthday and she was all dressed up for that one and she even bought him an Mp3 player...so where did she get the money....??? (not impressed!)

WOAH so hyorins isn't rich?? WOAH only got up to 9. SO why is she like invited into the 'clubs' you know for the rich?? and oh yeah that guy with the VW beetle car TOTALLY likes Hyorin. I want CH to be with Yul I don't care if Shin is the main character. Its totally unfair that yul and his mom had to leave the palace b/c his father died and that stupid rule the palace has but in most countries the firstborn is supposed to be kind so technically it should be Yul but that whole rule thing UGH!!! haha

Yes, But I think that Yul's mom was asked to leave the palace by the King because he found out that Yul's mom has a relationship with Shin's dad. I don't know if this is true but I read this in the thread somewhere. :)

Guest uberquirkiness

someone answer my Q please... is season 2, episodes 21-24.. is that it? no more episodes after 24.. ever?

Guest echoRy

empress, queen, internal officer, and choi sang goon- i agree there, they should have been more angry about WHAT Shin did and not his lack of discretion in doing it.

Chae - i think she was emotional, and add the fact that she happens to be inlove with the baboo guy. i don't blame her for letting him drag her away, she needed to have a confrontation too anyways.

and why shouldn't she pull rank with Yul, i love the guy but man, he's not exactly tactful is he.

and that particular moment he happen to come accross her was just bad timing.

yul: WTF, you didn't even ask how chaegyung felt about you. you've got all these plans to marry her and you haven't even thought about what she really wants in all this. what kind of friend are you? for that matter, what kind of husband would you make?

shin: you're just WTF all-around because of your caveman, hypocritical mindset. you can keep secrets and seek comfort but chaegyung can't, lest she be hit by your ever-present, idiotic desire to keep her by your side for amusement. all this nonsense about tradition and wives listening to their husbands. feminism happened, dude. read a history book.

hyorin: WTF, i don't care if the writers gave you a sob story and want to call it character depth, nothing excuses how vindictive you acted. spare me.

everything else nicely said!

i enjoyed ur post, thanx for sharing it!

---and as always...THEED, i heart ur EPPIES! thank u for continuing to make them.

Bebot- that was awesome, great job!

Guest hotelier_love

sagi thanks for sharing the video that u have made!!

joeyclaire thanks for reuploading the video of Pop&Seoul

Rebby for sharng those videos!!! :P

hey guys wanna ask a qn!

at the end of eps 16 rite, there was a song played...does anyone have the song? is it the additional song that's not in the OST? cos when i went back to the first page of the forum there was an additional song that's not in the OST and it's posted there!!

i was unable to dl that song from the first page...MU's not working for me..it always state that the download limit have exceeded!!

if someone have the song can u pls kindly PM me the link...don wanna waste a post in the forum!!

Guest kyotoji

there hasn't been any news of soccer/football lately, so i'm thinking goong will be back on air on WEDNESDAY =)

better don't have any more soccer telecast, else i miss it again on thurs.

Missed one episode every Thurs for me is already a torture... cannot afford to miss 2 episodes at one time. i will soon or sooner got nuts..

*dash to check this week telecast schedule*

Okay, Goongers, episode 17 and episode 18 will be telecast as per normal on Wednesday( 8 Mar) and Thurs (9 Mar) respectively same time 21:55hrs (KOREAN DATE AND TIME)

hey guys wanna ask a qn!

at the end of eps 16 rite, there was a song played...does anyone have the song? is it the additional song that's not in the OST? cos when i went back to the first page of the forum there was an additional song that's not in the OST and it's posted there!!

i was unable to dl that song from the first page...MU's not working for me..it always state that the download limit have exceeded!!

if someone have the song can u pls kindly PM me the link...don wanna waste a post in the forum!!

Here's the YSI link for the extra song:

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C1VCFB...J71PK2MXH0X8NWO

I re-up another link to download the song on Sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ckf02n

Guest moody91

mmm hi..^^

i just started to use it..

so really don't know how

to download.... :blush:

i mean which one do i have to

click...? and.. ya....

so.. anyone.. plz help me... :(

Guest asianempress

Ho toot is the maid's daughter and those richie rich boys have no clue? How does she finance her wardrobe and lifestyle? I still don't like her.

Been recently hit by the Goong madness...it's addictive. Love the show.

she lives in a nice house (cuz her mum is the housekeeper) and she gets the nice clothes and stuff from her ballet teacher (i think) so they think she's rich like everyone else in her school did but how she can afford to ride horses ( i know how expensive that is..) or yoga or all that i have no clue...maybe cuz shin

and welcome to goong! hope u will be as goongnified as the rest of us...or maybe thats not such a good thing :P

Guest SlytherinPrin89

So Ho-toot is only a maid's daugther... but remember in the earlier episodes where it's was Shin's birthday and she was all dressed up for that one and she even bought him an Mp3 player...so where did she get the money....??? (not impressed!)

WOAH so hyorins isn't rich?? WOAH only got up to 9. SO why is she like invited into the 'clubs' you know for the rich?? and oh yeah that guy with the VW beetle car TOTALLY likes Hyorin. I want CH to be with Yul I don't care if Shin is the main character. Its totally unfair that yul and his mom had to leave the palace b/c his father died and that stupid rule the palace has but in most countries the firstborn is supposed to be kind so technically it should be Yul but that whole rule thing UGH!!! haha

OMG!!!!!! I totally agree w/ u! I thought I was da only one who wanted the Princess to be with Yul. Whew!

Guest echoRy

kyotoji - thanx sweetie for the news, i was actually wondering about it.

moody91- the YSI?, u can click to download on the green or the black writing, but to make the link last longer click on the black.

and welcome to the thread!

asianempress- yes, the people her mother works for are the most generous employers ever. she has beautiful clothes from them or her ballet teacher, they pay for her school and i guess her horse riding expenses too.

Hyorin has got a lot of people that love her, and want to take care of her...hello KangIN hottie wants u!!!

it's time for the PD's to make her let go, but that doesn't seem like it will happen till the very last episode!

p.s. off topic - watching the Oscars, BRB...

Guest SlytherinPrin89

OMG!!!!!! I totally agree w/ u! I thought I was da only one who wanted the Princess to be with Yul. Whew!

Guys. Subs for ep. 13 and 14 are out. If you guys want them head over to d-addicts.

Hehe... thanks for letting us know...

but usually when subs are out, both Soompi & D-addicts Forum will be notified at the same exact time :D

Telly, thank you for those backstage pictures..... you, pics queen, you ^^ *winks*

And I happen to have an extra link for the SHIN+CG SWEET SCENE that someone posted before (sorry I totally forgot who.... :unsure: )

credits: to the original uploader/creator of this MV

click to dl

*length: about 3 mins*

PS:

does anyone notice, there seems to be a lot more additional soundtrack songs that they used in both eppie 15 & 16?

Perhaps they're planning to release another OST album? :unsure: hmMmmMmm ^^

Guest rose7969

Hi goongers...

Miss you all .... Just came back from Korea...I have been trying to visit the drama set but unfortunately since it's still shooting, they not allow anybody to visit the set.

Need to read all the backlog, but so happen watching epi 15 and 16 live in Korea..

Guest usyagitntn

Anyone know what the song they played at the back ground from the part where CG confessed in the car to the part where Shin, Cg and the Internal officer were watching the slide show of the pics Shin took on the beach?(in ep16). I originally thought that the song is in the OST but I checked and it wasn't there so if you know what is called and have it, can you upload it and share the link :D Thank you very much!!

From this part:

bscap007.jpg

To this part

bscap008.jpg

Your help is much appreciated!!! :D

Guest beauwhale

thanks a lot for the sub, you guys are great.

I have a little bit curious that anyone has the preview for ep. 17 and 18? i'm dying to know it....please share!!

They did mention once that Shin brought Hyorin to the riding club the year before, so that's how she got in. As to how she affords that, and the clothes, and the MP3 player she gave Shin for his b-day? Maybe that's just an oversight on the part of the writers, b/c it's not like she has a job or anything!

Archived