[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kyotoji

yeah ! i think this is the new beatle from her parents!!

wwow!! i bet cg dO not know how todrive it and shin is goin to teach her? mauuhahah

Earlier episode, cos she didn't know how to drive, she actually crash Queen Grandmother's own personal car which she "lend" or "give" CG as her own personal transport. (Pls correct me if i got the storyline wrong)

I think she still don't know how to drive until now and thus to prevent her from injuring herself, Shin follows her into the car. ** My guess only**

[edit]

what i mean above is that maybe CG has told Shin that she will be driving the car.

And upon hearing it, Shin quickly prepared himself to the car just for precaution sake.

See from the pic, CG is screaming. Maybe Shin has reminded her about the previous crash and she is not happy that he has raised up the past.

**hope that i have explained well this time round.. sorry about my sentence structure :(:unsure:

if still not understandable, pls ignore my post then. sorry about it **

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poonpoon

Arirang Pop in Seoul 4.3.2006 Julie's Pick - Perhaps Love

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/trebby/9wnn6

Hi ! Rebby ....Can u pls reupload it to another site..

I can't DL from Clubbox

Thank u...

Edit :

I have uploaded Rebby's clip of Pop&Seoul into YSI:

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PWWPG5...400ET0MMI8FYY9A

Thank You rebby~~~

For those who want to watch on satellite tv thru TVB8, i checked Arrirang website and TVB8 Pop&Seoul is 1 week behind Korean airtime...so the clip uploaded by Rebby will be shown on TVB8 channel next Friday (10/3) at 9pm. There will be 2 repeats on Saturday (11/3), i forgot the time..but there is 1 in the morning and another 1 in the afternoon (i think 3.30pm).

Thank u very much joeyclaire !!!!

Guest kyotoji

^^ joeyclaire has put up an YSI on pg 1303..

Check it out.

Thanks, joeyclaire for the reupp.

[edit]

thanks Rebby for the initial post on this.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Earlier episode, cos she didn't know how to drive, she actually crash Queen Grandmother's own personal car which she "lend" or "give" CG as her own personal transport. (Pls correct me if i got the storyline wrong)

I think she still don't know how to drive until now and thus to prevent her from injuring herself, Shin follows her into the car. ** My guess only**

But that can't be 'cos Shin's standing next to the car door while CG is like standing further away from the car (she's not IN the car yet).

Hi ! Rebby ....Can u pls reupload it to another site..

I can't DL from Clubbox

Thank u...

joeyclaire just uploaded it to YSI. Check the previous page, last post, please.

Thanks Rebby & joeyclaire.

amanda, how about posting that pic of JJH in his thread instead of here? ;)

Guest dorkette

haven't been here in a while, but thanks to all for keeping my goong spirit alive!

i've actually been renting this from the video store lately, so i haven't had a need for links for a while.

but thanks to everyone for pictures and comments!

ahhh, yul, you're sort of getting strange now...

and about that comment of making hyorin way too important in the drama, i sort of agree. she's everywhere! man, that child should have stayed with her ballet overseas while she could have. =P

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3893/blooper5pj.jpg

:w00t: this looks like a blooper, oh i hope it's on HAPPY TIME or something!!!

I saw the Happy time NG for that pic...the doornob feel off when shin was supposed to close the door ...and CG was doing a different dance here ... pretty funny :lol:

Can someone translate the other scenes?? don't understand the NG... :blush:

Here it is : Happy Time NG

Credits to Dolla(koreanwind) and Xiechi(Kdocn)

Guest kyotoji

But that can't be 'cos Shin's standing next to the car door while CG is like standing further away from the car (she's not IN the car yet).

Ops.. what i mean is that maybe CG has told Shin that she will be driving the car.

And upon hearing it, Shin quickly prepared himself to the car just for precaution sake.

See from the pic, CG is screaming. Maybe Shin has reminded her about the previous crash and she is not happy that he has raised up the past.

**hope that i have explained well this time round.. sorry about my sentence structure :(:unsure: if still not understandable, pls ignore my post then. sorry about it **

Does anyone else feel manipulated by the writers, the way Shin keeps going back and forth, etc. etc. I love this drama, but when they use the same formulas over and over, it drives me crazy. I want more intelligent writing and less of the obvious emotional rollercoaster rides! I don't like it when writers toy with my emotions... I'm 100% sure Shin will end up with CG, but they keep playing this "game" with Hyorin which is very annoying.

I do wonder, though, is it possible the queen talked some sense into Hyorin and actually sent Shin over there to help cook up a plot to trap Yul's mom?? That would be a good twist, but if they don't let CG in on it, it will just make me angry... ghrrr....

This way they could make it longer.... stretch the drama to 20?? :lol: ...

Anyway.. my most treasured scene - CG and Shin sleeping together then shin pull CG into

his arm .. embraced her.... OMG .. I loveeeeee that scene.. I repeat it over and over again.

CG head on Shin chest.. just :tears:

Another is when they were watching the photo of CG shin took at the beach, smilling laughing

and pushing each other. They look so good together...

I saw the Happy time NG for that pic...the doornob feel off when shin was supposed to close the door ...and CG was doing a different dance here ... pretty funny :lol:

Here it is : Happy Time NG

Credits to Dolla(koreanwind) and Xiechi(Kdocn)

this one is funny!! the door's handle fell out... :lol: poor YEH gotta dance so much cuz of JJH's NG.. :lol:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Ops.. what i mean is that maybe CG has told Shin that she will be driving the car.

**hope that i have explained well this time round.. sorry about my sentence structure :(:unsure: if still not understandable, pls ignore my post then. sorry about it **

Oh...I see. OK then, So maybe that was the case. :lol:

this one is funny!! the door's handle fell out... :lol: poor YEH gotta dance so much cuz of JJH's NG.. :lol:

:lol: I think YEH felt a little dizzy from the dancing or was it all an act too... :sweatingbullets:

--edit--

Me off to dream land... Bye All!

Guest SillyYun

the ost links seems like doesnt work anymore:( im trying it on torrent..how about lyrics? any updates?

Guest asianempress

Spoiler alert

After watching the scene where CG asked choi for advice with regards to her 'friend', I have the following observation:

1. CG still does NOT know that Shin likes her. Because she told Choi that her 'friend' is not sure whom the guy likes. That is why she is considering whether she should give him up so he can go back to ho toot. Sigh. Babo shin, please let your wife know that you love her else she will give you up.

2. CG needs to talk to Choi Sang Gong more instead of talking to Yul. Yul has an ulterior motive of wanting CG for himself, so he will tell her to give up on Shin and constantly tells her that Shin only loves ho-toot. Choi on the other hand, truly wants the couple to be happy. I love the way Choi told CG to believe in herself and that if she truly loves the guy, the guy would be able to feel her love. Choi also told CG that the guy most probably can already feel her love. I am thinking she said this because as a third party, she can see how shin is slowly but surely warming to CG. She is so mature and clearheaded.

I truly like this scene between Cg and Choi. Choi will be a good support to the blossoming relationship between shin and cg. Actually when Shin's sister came into the picture, I was hoping that she will be playing this role. Someone who will help to bring the two babo person realise how much they matter in each other's eyes. But it seems until now, i hardly see any heart warming scene between cg and shin's sister. :unsure:

Thank you for explaining what they were talking about.. I thought that would be an important scene. And it does reveal a lot. I want to see CG, Choi, and Shin's Mum get together to destroy mo^toot. Remember how much Choi was arguing with mo^toot's assistant. hahaha They really hate each other.

Also, I totally understand why Cg is still unsure about Shin's feelings even though it's soo obvious to all of us that he is showing her affection now. She thought he really liked HR (evil!!!) and that he'd be true to those feelings. (i don't thin Shin is flipflopping, he just grew to like Cg cuz they see each other everyday and are forced to spend a lot of time together) And I wish that she had some guy to talk to that isn't Yul. I always like to get a guy's opinion on things related to my relationships and unfortuantly Yul is the only guy CG can talk to. I also wish that Yul would give her some good advice (no more dumping shin!) but I think he thinks he IS giving good advice. I don't think he's really evil to CG just blinded by his infatutation (not real love, i don't care what he says, he may CARE about her but really only WANTS her cuz he can't have it).

And I don't think talking about Goong here is spamming...that's the point of the thread right? to post info and discuss the show and our reactions...Isn't that what forums are for?? And I don't think the thread is too big considering on average there's about 100+ ppl in here 24 hrs a day. Thats only about 10+ pages a person and 16 episodes so far so less than a page per person per ep..hehehe (I'm an engineering student...can u tell?)

Guest marie_n

i feel sad that cg doesn't have anyone to talk to in the palace other than unnie choi... although it was sweet of unnie to talk to her and advice her, for cg's part i guess she needs an ally inside the palace, maybe shin's sister can be one... but as far as i can see their relationship with each other is still rocky it feels as if they are still tiptoeing around each other but i hope in the coming episodes they can be close to each other.. at least that way yul's influence on her can be lessened and she won't have to depend on yul for comfort anymore than necessary...

for shin's part, i know it might be hard to let go of your first love and all that but hurting the one you love or like now is not the way to go.. someone said that it is kinda depressing to be happy in the first ep of the week and then feel sad and angry on the next.. hope he can sort out his feelings already... hehehee he is not only hurting cg but us also.. (those who are hoping for the cg and shin romance) heheehe

well can't wait for the next episodes and see which theories will be true:) :phew::sweatingbullets::P

hehe, yes you may save it =D

james blunt rocks my socks!

also, i find this superliciously cute =)

rnd3st.gif

>> if you take it, credit daum tv forums [i didn't make it] =D

and i remember being so excited to see this particular scene when the drama started:

1141535351hoon45xj.jpg

>> whatever happened to it? hrmmm =p

yey!! thanks a lot. ooh.. i like that pic too. from what ep was it supposed to be on? i don't remember seeing it. and hey, are you the one responsible for the translated scanlations of the manhwa? if you are, thanks a lot. i've been reading it for quite a while, and i got the more recent translations from you(?). arigatou!

You're welcome and Thank you! :D

Oh! after reading the manhwa :thank you, Telly!: i'm just wondering...so the two-times-player kingdaddy met mo-toot when he was working out and she was lost on a school trip :or was she... <_< : and that's how they 'fell' in love? :huh:

ok. make more vids, ayt? hehe.

huh? from what chapter is that? i've been rereading vol7. mine's only up to vol9 though.

i believe shin's sister role in the show is also in a way helping shin, to retain his crown prince status.. the ailing king is always threatening shin and ready to let yul inherit his position...

shin's sister is always there to pacify the pea brain king :ph34r: so while cg has choi sanggoong to help and offer advice, shin's sister is there for him too.

in a way i like to think that it is the sister who made shin realise that he's beginning to feel for cg.. when cg fell sick, and shin was so worried and taking care of her at the same time, the sister asked him if he's beginning to like her... shin although look embarrassed and sort of denied it.. he must hv given it some thought later on..

shin campers, head over to JJH thread if you're thirsting for more of his pictures okie...

goodbye for now~ annyeong~

Guest donilpark

She seems like an observer.

In any case, she is hands down my favourite character in the whole show.

She's so wise and insightful and at the same time, nice and unprejudicial towards anyone.

It would actually be best for her to become the Empress rather than either Shin or Yul become the Emperor.

If I could vote for who will succeed the throne, and if the princess was a candidate, my vote definitely goes to her. Of course she won't welcome it, but I can't help.

This way they could make it longer.... stretch the drama to 20?? :lol: ...

Anyway.. my most treasured scene - CG and Shin sleeping together then shin pull CG into

his arm .. embraced her.... OMG .. I loveeeeee that scene.. I repeat it over and over again.

CG head on Shin chest.. just :tears:

Another is when they were watching the photo of CG shin took at the beach, smilling laughing

and pushing each other. They look so good together...

Oh yeah, definitely agree.

The way they are becoming tender towards each other is so nice to see.

I almost feel like getting married right at this moment. :sweatingbullets:

She seems like an observer.

In any case, she is hands down my favourite character in the whole show.

She's so wise and insightful and at the same time, nice and unprejudicial towards anyone.

It would actually be best for her to become the Empress rather than either Shin or Yul become the Emperor.

If I could vote for who will succeed the throne, and if the princess was a candidate, my vote definitely goes to her. Of course she won't welcome it, but I can't help.

I vote for her, too! I was just watching the NGs (thanks to everyone who uploaded them) and I'm struck wich how really beautiful and graceful she is. Who is the actress, anyone know? What else has she done???

Archived