Son Ga In Offical Picture Thread

insertusernamehere

Guest TiMExLESS

she's so pretty and cute~ i hope she never gets eye-lid surgery ;o

beg is so underrated. i hope everyone gets over that incident.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squallie

I find her gorgeous. She has this beautiful and innocent look to her face, like she can be either one. What a natural beauty.

i like how the thread title states "because you know nothing about her" because it's true!

i only heard of her through the recent news. anyways she's really cute and seems like a nice girl.

hopefully the peeps that were bashing on her have stopped. wishing her the best!

Guest rabbitdoll

I LOVE YOU!! I've been searching for BEG photos since I want to make them a fanlisting site (I can't find anything on them out there). Please help me!! If you have any more photos of the BEG please let me know or if you can refer me to any site that provide some nice picture would be fine. I thank you very much for these photos <3 <3

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wow i didnt know she a thread lol took a while to find it lol

man shes really pretty and there is something about her that draws me to her not sure what tho..my 2nd favorite girl-singer under sunye haha

and seeing them preform "buttons" together :w00t: ..omg i thought i was goin to die lol

well here are some pics..

beg9pu0.jpg

beg9pu0.jpg

ga-in-a-ha3.jpg

beg2jc4.jpg

80006192kf2.jpg

if anyone else has any more pics..please posst! haha thanks!

Archived