[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so happy that this series is becoming more popular with soompi members! :D

i'm in love with the show: definitely rooting for kjw and hjm to be together- he's so sweet to her!

hopefully, now that the first episode has been subbed, more people can watch it!

does anyone know how the ratings are for the latest episode? not that ratings really matter, but i just wish that more ppl knew what a great show this is! :wub:

Hopefully, more and more peepz get to know the drama and how gr8 it is.

I was @ another site, the reviews wasn't so good :blush:

Guest kjw_zhen

has just started to watch this drama~ i'm so glad kim jae won's back with this new drama!! i find the drama is very funny and interesting!! ^o^

Guest speedlimitER

i just watched episode 1 with sub, i start loving this drama so much, especially those kids are really cute

Guest ripgal

juz watched ep 1 of the series..

ahhh.. the kids are sooooo adorable and cute!

they really fit their role.. esp the gurl who likes KJW.. heheh... she's really bold and brave!! :wub:

the 1st ep was good overall... it was kinda confusing as they had to bring in all the gangster history and KJW's mum.. but i must say the gangsters are modern man.. they use PDAs instead of knives!! hahahhaa..

one more thing.. KIM JAE WON"s seriously HOT! :wub:

and Han ji min's cute.. this is the 1st time im seeing her act..

Guest s a n g m i e e

yesssss episode 8!! i absolutely LOVE this drama! its soooo cute!! i rewatch the kids part like a gajillion times!! hahaha

thanks for the episodes!! :D

Guest unexpected~romance

how many episodes are there?????? i heard there were 16 but then sumone said 20 :blink:

Guest TW1NKLE

wow.. this drama is just getting better and better. i loved episode seven. omg. kim jae won looks friggin hot. im so glad he got a shave! and ahhhh han ji min~~ so pretty with her hair down! i love her hairbands. i want one now.. the guy who playes shi won(?), hjm's bf, is pretty cute too.. but of course, kim jae won <3333

i was screamig at my computer when

kim jae won thought his old childhood friend took care of him when he was sick. i was like UM NO. go home woman. ughhh but her kid is so cute so i don't want to be too mean. omg she's stirring trouble. i can feel it. but then....... i was all happy when kim jae won returned the pink hairband back to hjm.. i mean, he knows, now, that hjm took care of him right? haha maybe not..

thank you for all the clubbox link~! i shall patiently wait for lq of episode 8 :]

Archived