[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

LMAO!!! I watched episode 2, 3 and 4 yesterday. So cute and hilarious. I got a few questions though :P . Since I dun understand what they were saying :blush: . I luv how the kids be playing tricks on KJW. The little boys and gurls are so cute. There Snow White version is soooooo cute. I like it..lol..The feminine teacher is funny too. So much good stuff in this drama. KJW is definitely falling for HJM already :P . I'll be sticking to this drama too..hehe..Smile again doesn't seem that interesting :phew:

OK! hopefully, someone help me answer :sweatingbullets: :

1. Y is HJM living in KJW mom house?

2. I notice that the gang leader (the man that came to the school w/KJW in eps-4?) wants to break down the school? y?

3. How come HJM got the same keychain as KJW? Did they know eachother b4?

I got more ?? but that's it for now :lol: . Thanx, LUV for the pixz :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!! I watched episode 2, 3 and 4 yesterday. So cute and hilarious. I got a few questions though :P . Since I dun understand what they were saying :blush: . I luv how the kids be playing tricks on KJW. The little boys and gurls are so cute. There Snow White version is soooooo cute. I like it..lol..The feminine teacher is funny too. So much good stuff in this drama. KJW is definitely falling for HJM already :P . I'll be sticking to this drama too..hehe..Smile again doesn't seem that interesting :phew:

OK! hopefully, someone help me answer :sweatingbullets: :

1. Y is HJM living in KJW mom house?

2. I notice that the gang leader (the man that came to the school w/KJW in eps-4?) wants to break down the school? y?

3. How come HJM got the same keychain as KJW? Did they know eachother b4?

I got more ?? but that's it for now :lol: . Thanx, LUV for the pixz :D

I dun know I'm right or not - but hopefully this helps alittle.

1. I suppose after KJW left the house & HJM starts staying with KJW's mom. perhaps she pitied HJM or she felt lonely & told HJM to live with her (up-to-date its still a unknown.)

2. He wants to build the Dream Playground & Malu Kindergartern is obstructing it.

3. I suppose KJW's mom gave it to them.

Guest jerilee

Awww... new in this thread. I don't really post in many because I love to lurk, but I just wanted to help out. I know that some of you guys are keeping the thread alive. Thanks for all the photos and drama discussions. My Korean has greatly improved since the first drama I saw, so I'm not completely lost. The kids are adorable!! The songs they sing are so cute. Makes me wish I could sing along. I last saw Han Ji Min in All In. I think she played the younger characters, so I'm really glad to see her in her own drama. I'll have to check out Resurrection, but I don't know about Wolf <_<. I remember Kim Jae Won in the movie 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. He definitely looks way hotter in this one. As for My Girl comparissons, it does use the same songs and some from Lovers in Paris too. But I do love HJM's quirky character, even if it reminds me of Yoo Rin. I love the bright clothes too... after watching Spring Waltz, the bright colors in this drama seems pretty tame. I guess all shades of green are in... the bright the better.

As for the pairing... I love that their characters are finally developing some feelings. Well not blatant ones, but he seemed to check himself when he didn't reach her in time as she was falling. As if he knew he shouldn't have reached for her, but couldn't help himself. I tend to latch on to pairings and will forever root for them. It might be too soon and she's definitely still hung up on her ex but one can hope. I can't wait for the OST to be available, I'm definitely going to be listening to one particular song. (The bus scene in episode 3). Well as for my contributions. I capped all 4 episodes, some of the kids, but mainly concentrated on Hyun Se and Mi Rae scenes. So stop by anytime at Always Ends. I'm capping other dramas too, but all shipper-centric. I'll definitely be by to check out bubble's summary.

Guest BokCha

hey...

Is the main actress the same girl who acted as a japanese-korean chasing after Lee Wan in Snow White/Taste Sweet Love?

hey...

Is the main actress the same girl who acted as a japanese-korean chasing after Lee Wan in Snow White/Taste Sweet Love?

No, she not :sweatingbullets:

=========

Welcome, to the thread Jerilee :w00t: . Hope, to see more active members :w00t: . So quiet :huh:

================

Thankz, queer ;)

One more ?? what did KJW say to HJM that she slapped him in episode 2?

Guest kneekey

hey...

no, that's kjh. the lead actress is the one in dae jang geum (i think i read somewhere)

No, she not :sweatingbullets:

=========

Welcome, to the thread Jerilee :w00t: . Hope, to see more active members :w00t: . So quiet :huh:

================

Thankz, queer ;)

One more ?? what did KJW say to HJM that she slapped him in episode 2?

Coz KJW said HJM has a motive living with his mother - like wanting the Malu Kindergarten & the house.

Guest sylver

no, that's kjh. the lead actress is the one in dae jang geum (i think i read somewhere)

Nope, that wasn't Kim Jung-hwa. It was someone else.

Yup, Han Ji-min was in Dae Jae-geum as one of the doctors, Jae-geum's best friend.

Coz KJW said HJM has a motive living with his mother - like wanting the Malu Kindergarten & the house.

That was a terrible thing to say. Btw, the other guy, Choi Shi-wan, the one that was involved with Mi-rae; why did he left her? Is it because of the old man whom I presumed is his father?

I simply adore this girl... ^_^

cast_photo_12.jpg

Btw, if anyone is interested, the 350MB SN=1 version of EP03 is up in my CB...

Btw, the other guy, Choi Shi-wan, the one that was involved with Mi-rae; why did he left her? Is it because of the old man whom I presumed is his father?

*edit* could be wrong info.... sorry....

As for CSW (KJH), he went to States to further his studies but never written a single letter or call to her. She thought he had met some mishaps & tried to forget him for 2 yrs. Never known to her, he is sound & safe, that was why she given him a slap at the end of ep 3.

Guest ripgal

^ u can go to the Downloadables section at the top of the main page od the Kdramas Movies Section.. u can get CB and Non CB links there..

KJW, is so mean to HJM. Thanks, queer for answering. O wow, so the old man is his daddy....interesting...What is actually KJW job? I dun understand y he's in the gang?......sorry 4 so much ??

Guest winterberry

^ u can go to the Downloadables section at the top of the main page od the Kdramas Movies Section.. u can get CB and Non CB links there..

thanks for the info. i'll try it out.

Guest kiye

i read for requests for here and there, so here's just a little reminder

All non-CB links of Great Inheritance

will be avail. @ [nonclubbox] thread

*uploaded weekly by: faridsarsensei, my immortality

thanks so all those who added pics/input!! i've only watched the first two eps, but i'm looking forward to this drama! the kids are just to die for!!! :wub:

Archived