Something You Want But Can't Have At This Moment

Guest ex serendipity

Guest V A L XD

I'm still waiting for the new SS501 mini album, 3 poster and photobook to come! T_T I want it so badly!

My heart longs to be in Korea. It's as if in my past life, I was a very patricit (sp?) Korean and my soul still longs for the country.

oh..and a new car !! I want my own car already! >:[

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shai_Juni

_I want an iPod touch, even though my bf just shelled out $$ to replace my iPod Nano that overheated in the hot South Florida sun and fried my teal coloured one. He bought me the fuschia pink one. Even engraved it. <3 ^^

_And I want the new make up collection that MAC is doing with Sanrio. I saw a blog post about it from one of the make up people I have a subscription too on youtube. Total amount for every product in the line? Over a grand !! It really is blah! -_-;

Guest 350125go

I want these half heel half moccasin shoes I saw online and I can't have them because I'm still waiting for them to be delivered. I also miss my boyfriend, even though I saw him yesterday and was kind of annoyed by him then.

Archived