. Stranger ; Super Bestest Friends ; Bf`gf ; Break Up ; Stranger .

L.FOR.LOVE

. is it me, or does it seem that most relationships end up like this ?
. sorry if this has been posted before ><"

but ..

is it just me .. or does it seem that SO MANY relationships turn out like this ?

why do so many relationships turn out like .. i don't know .. a never ending circle ?

it`s like you two barely know each other like strangers .. and gradually over time .. you get closer to them, it`s like they become your bestfriend, one who makes you laugh and understands you, to a stage where you like them .. and then you guys eventually go out, BF`GF i guess

but then comes to the

break up

the whole

"drifting apart"

"too clingy"

"too busy for a relationship"

"just didnt' work out"

"let`s break up"

and from suddenly like super close friends. it`s like

BAM ?

strangers

. he/she never talk to you no more?

. or when you guys talk it`s like a dead conversation ?

. you walk by each other and pretend your complete strangers?

. when you randomly meet in group outings, you tell people that you don't know each other or that you`ve never met them before ?

seriously, does anyone else think like this ?

anyone been treated like this ?

has it ever happeend to you guys ?

because it`s happened to me with the whole complete stranger thing .. but i got over it and so forth (;

care to share any stories anyone much =/ ?

xx L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovetoday.

woooahhh

thats like meeeee !

kindaaaa ..

i met this guy by a friend we got really close

we didnt go out or anything .

but uhms ... he liked me :|

and i did toooo .. but not at the same time

when i was over him -_-

he liked me then ..

and likeeeee .. i was overseas then ..

and when i got back he stopped liking me

never talked to me anymore .. it seemed like ..

he was to "busy" with the other girls in his life ..

>< ahhhh ... i hateeee it .. cs like ..

i dont like loosing friends specially when like im tightwith them

when i see him . i dont even look at him anymore ..

yeh .. like .. were just complete strangers to each other ..

-_-" not even a hiii or anything .

suckkks D: ..

Thats like me right there,

like we broke up & he wanted to be friends

but how can i be friends without someone i still like

so we became strangers

so one day i was at the mall, i was with my friends & he was with his.

my friends knew his friends, so we stop, so she can talk to his friends

and my friend introduce us, We acted like we didnt know each other,

we just nodd and went our seperate ways. it was really arkwardd.

Its like one day was like soo CLOSE & the nexts, we acting like we dont know each other

Guest negitoro

I don't understand this thread. Why does this seem surprising to you? Isn't this logical, common way for a relationship to occur?

Obviously everyone starts off as strangers.

Of course couples tend to feel a strong connection/attraction and tend to spend lots of time together.

And then, of course, the majority of relationships fail for a variety of reasons and they break up.

And most people who break up, tend to avoid each other due to pain and/or awkwardness.

Is it really so surprising that the majority of relationships occur like this?

Not all relationships occur like this, in any case. Tons of people remain on friendly terms with their exes, for example.

Guest Apple.Mint

Yeah

haah strangers - acquaintances - friends - boyfriend - stranger

most them of are like that

the only relationship that has the bestfriend part in there is the one i'm in right now

i tried to be friends with all my ex

but they never seem to bother ._.

so hahah i never bother too

Guest cheungyyy

somewhat in the same boat. we still claim to be friends with each other. but it's really hard to be around him. i do my best to act like nothing ever happened before & that it's not awkward anymore. but whenever i am around him, which i pretty much am every day since we have like 15 mins together in this class .. it's hard for me to look him in the eye. & when i do, it's like one quick glance & then i look away. & now i'm even starting to wonder "why did i like him? what did i see in him? why did we even go out? what was i thinking?" & all those questions.

Guest rezurii

happened to me.

-bestfriend

-went out

-broken up

-stranger

but whats stupid is he gives me dirty looks (its like his lookin down on me)

and when people ask him if he knows me he says "NO i dont know her" *so mean*

Guest ihigh

yea...but the first time was different

strangers-close friends-went out-brokeup-strangers...

but eventually we talked again...the reason i think the strangers part is inevitable for a time...we have to give each other space after something like that...but sometimes we tend to give up in general...so we dont bother to talk. right now im just thinking wat to do ...haha cuz im back at the "strangers" part with her. its funny how even though everyone goes through this all the time and we'll never find the easy answer to solve the strangers problem.

as long as ur both willing to work as friends...it'll work, but thats alot of determination and finding an even ground

Guest neostar8710

yeah...

i tried reconciling sicne i was immature about how i ended things..apologzied...tried talking again..dead awkward..so i give up on all that..not worth it...haha

Guest bunnyleaf

yuppp that happened 2 months ago =( so sad and we were like we'll wait till after graduating for eachother cause my mom didn't let us date ... i guess that's not happening...

but actually with my first bf we're even closer and he's actually my best friend now 0_0;;

Guest MaryMagdalin

mm well

my ex and I were best friends before we went out

then under 2 years later he cheated and broke up with me

we just haven`t talked since

because he thought I would cling to him afterwards

or something.? or maybe b/c he doesn`t want to give the 100$ he owes me. LOL

Guest litoxshortaii

that's what it was like with my first bf, although we werent ever really super close. i guess we just went out for the heck of having a gf/bf, which was sort of lame.

im still close with my recent ex, although he was both my best friend and my boyfriend (when we were going out). now i guess he's just my best friend, but it's still a little weird because of our past.

Guest cutee_angel

yeah my ex and i are kinda like this, since we broke up, we hardly talk anymore, the last time i've spoke to him was last year november when a friend called me and he happened to be there as well so my friend passed the phone over to him. We exchanged a few words and joked abit and that was it, that was the last time i spoke to him.

Guest すみ☆

That's how it is with me and all my ex's...

I'm actually dating someone I've dated before and when we broke up, I disappeared off the face of the planet -___-;

After break ups I tend to feel really awkward since after the relationship is over, some of them said they still liked me and... well we broke up in the first place because I didn't like them anymore and yeah, awkward. .___.;

As of right now, I'm only friends with two of my ex's.. 2/17, that's pretty bad (not like the number 17 is bad...-____- )

Archived