What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ripgal, are there subs for White Tower? Since not all of us can understand the raw's, I was thinking we should watch something with subs completed or, at least, in the process of completion.

I'm also planning on checking out On-Air. Anyone else? I haven't watched Surgeon Bong Dal Hee yet, but I like Lee Bum Soo and think he's a great actor.

Ahh...too bad about the English subs. I also don't think there are full Chi subs for WT.. sighs..

Hmmm...Legend of Hyang Dan's fine with me. I actually watched 30 mins of the 1st ep and I stopped.. couldn't get into it. But again, maybe with you guys, I'd find the right mood and feeling.. no problem with me!

On Air's a GOOOD choice! It's already in my list once I found out about it..hehehe..

Alright, Kdrama-holics Anonymous ladies, what shall we watch after Robbers?

These are my top picks (there are many more, of course):

H.I.T. - 20 eps./ 2 subbed so far

Hyena - 16 eps./ 5 subbed

Conspiracy in the Court - 8 eps./ (subs?)

The Devil - 20 eps./ subs complete

Sandglass - 24 eps./ subs complete (supposed to be a classic & the 'mold' for modern kdramas)

White Tower - ?

Anything else?

hi yaaa Robbers fans...and those not fans of Robbers lol...

hjkomo : can we do womething that is a bit light hearted? I think after Robbers I need some comedic relief.

Anyone else interested in Single Papa In Love? I've been trying to convince some people to watch this with me..hehehe. It just seemed this one will be funny and light. I'm not quite in the mood for real heavy drama right now. This one starts this Monday so we can jump into this immediately. What do you guys think? Andddd I guarantee shirtless Oh Ji Ho scene...:lol:

So I guess people are interested in On Air? I might check it out if most of you guys are planning to. I'm not a big fan of Park Yong Ha unfortunately which was why at first I had no interest in the drama.

Legend of Hyang Dan might be fun too (I haven't seen it either) but it's pretty short so we'll probably finish it in a week and have to find another drama that we can watch and talk about together...hahaha.

I am most definitely interested in White Tower...but if there isn't any immediate plan for eng subs I probably would have to pass for now.

Hmmm...Legend of Hyang Dan's fine with me. I actually watched 30 mins of the 1st ep and I stopped.. couldn't get into it. But again, maybe with you guys, I'd find the right mood and feeling.. no problem with me!

ripgal, hmm...you're not thrilled with HGD, either. Maybe, fusion comedies just aren't your cup of tea. I grew up with badly dubbed Kung Fu Theatre movies on Saturdays (what else was there to watch after Saturday morning cartoons?), so I love fusion/martial arts comedies.

How about we start with Legend of Hyang Dan after Robbers ends to uplift us, if everyone agrees?

canyayasis and I are watching Bliss/I Am Happy/Happiness.

The first 4 episodes are FABULOUS!!

WITHS2 will be subbing this one. Check it out, ladies!

Guest simplysera

there's this drama about a man who had amnesia and had two families, he has a daughter from the first wife and a son from the second wife...it's like he didn't know he is married because he forgot his past and later came back to reality and went back to the original wife.........i didnt finished watching this so i dont know what happen...does anyone knows the title??? i dont even know the names of the actors... agh... help!!!

Guest Jill4675

Jill4675, I didn't watch White Tower when it was on AZN, either, as I wasn't a full-blown Kdrama addict yet & was too busy watching other trendy romantic comedies. But I've heard a lot of good things about it. And, yes, I haven't watched Sandglass :blush: *lowers head in shame* (I have the DVD's - bought a couple months ago).
hjkomo and ripgal, since you have the DVDs, you really have to watch Sandglass...it's great even if you don't get into the political and historical background...highly, highly recommend it to you...I forgot to say, the music they use is perfect!

I'm more and more thinking about White Tower...now that I'm familiar with Lee Sun Gyun (played Choi Han Sung in Coffee Prince), I think I'll watch it.

Everyone: I'll be checking this thread periodically to make a list of future shows to watch! ;)

B)

• 1 month later...
Guest Hanjae

Capital Scandal, Yi San, H.I.T (yay for the people who uploaded the English hardsubs!) and finishing off Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 8D Short attention span, so I tend to watch a bunch of things at the same time, on and off. Planning to watch Hong Gil Dong, but I think I'll see how the series ends before I begin XD

Legend of Hyang Dan was love <3 I didn't think I'd like it that much, but the two leads had more chemistry than I thought, and the light and comedic approach was refreshing. And the Prison Break parody = LOL.

Guest inspired04

there's this drama about a man who had amnesia and had two families, he has a daughter from the first wife and a son from the second wife...it's like he didn't know he is married because he forgot his past and later came back to reality and went back to the original wife.........i didnt finished watching this so i dont know what happen...does anyone knows the title??? i dont even know the names of the actors... agh... help!!!

It might be Save Your Last Dance for Me starring Eugene.

I'm currently watching Hong Gil Dong<3, On Air, Who Are You, & Exhibition of Fireworks.

oh & Unstoppable Marriage (sitcom)

Guest baqinardo

Hong Gil DOng

Happiness

Before and After Plastic Surgery..

those 3 are amazing drama..

especially Happiness.. :w00t:

u all have to watch it !!!

Archived