Dbsk Pics Of Them In School

13lv1.jpg20wi.jpg38kp.jpg44sm.jpg57tp.gif68xw.jpg73gt.jpg83tx.jpg98oy1.jpgMORE PICS OF JAEJOONG [posted by Xcali_loveeX] Just thought I share some pics (= Some were probably seen, and some weren't... I think... lol I personally think that Changmin was the cutest back then XD and still is in the group... LOL Yunho was pretty cute too haha & I think Xiah's wearing color contacts in that one picture I hope at least SOME were unseen .lol © YAHOO KOREA // j i w o n. @ Soompi

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *~yunjeong~*

woah~~ jaejoong looks so different... and yoochun was so gangster back then~ hahaha~ but they're still so cute~ thanks for posting!

Guest hopesofgreen

Beautiful Jaejoong does look different now. Lol, gangster Micky! Ahh, Xiah and Max were such cute kids! Yunho didn't change much ? Cute!

Guest koori

the ones with micky in glasses is kinda err >_> but at least he looks good now!! my lil gangster <3

i love junsu when he was younger.. so cute!! but hes even cuter now!!

hero looks so.. different in his pic o_o

Guest badstar

OMG!! was that really yoochun??

why is it that they look old before, than now? except for changmin ofcourse..

Guest ponkie

Jaejoong and Yoochun sure do a good job growing up. Micky is so Americanize, ghetto wannabe.. total opposite of his sweet image now.

Yunho is a cutie now & then, but hotter now.

Guest uknowyunho

Thanks for sharing..my Yunho oppa was soo gorgeous and still is gorgeous. They all looked so cute back then and still is now. They are still growing and getting hotter and hotter. LOL

Archived