[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

AND CONGRATS ON THE HIGH RATING!!!

is this the highest yet?

-Rebecca

yup. i think its the highest that they have gotten so far :) last episode's rating was 2nd highest @ 5.74 ^^

ahhhhh. i havent watched Episode 10 yet. should i wait for 11 ?? or go on watching it .... 0_o

seems like everyone is pissed at both Cun Xi and Anna eh ... hmm.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tatsuri

I say wait for 11.

Nothing special happened in Episode 10.

I think I'll wait for episode 11 and 12 to air before I continue watching.

This one episode a week thing is driving me insane.

About the drama:

I hate love triangles. REALLY HATE THEM but I don't dislike this characters in this drama. I actually like Anna. She hasn't done anything for me to hate her, yet, and Dylan is so sweet and endearing.

I hate love triangles. REALLY HATE THEM but I don't dislike this characters in this drama. I actually like Anna. She hasn't done anything for me to hate her, yet, and Dylan is so sweet and endearing.

one of the things that i like about this drama is that all the main characters have multiple layers. Usually characters in dramas can be terribly one dimensional but in FTLY they've avoided this all to familiar territory.

I also don't dislike Anna. Anna wants the best of both worlds career and love but one can't hate her for wanting it all but only be frustrated that she doesn't put her love first. CY can be harsh with his words but when it comes to love he is completely ready to give it his all and is almost like the submissive XY in his attitude towards his relationship with Anna. It will now be nice to see how XY will develop and become more independent.

Guest tatsuri

I also don't dislike Anna. Anna wants the best of both worlds career and love but one can't hate her for wanting it all but only be frustrated that she doesn't put her love first. CY can be harsh with his words but when it comes to love he is completely ready to give it his all and is almost like the submissive XY in his attitude towards his relationship with Anna. It will now be nice to see how XY will develop and become more independent.

Who doesn't want both love and a successful career?, and I can't wait to see what XY will do. Doesn't look like she's going down without a fight.

Guest hannacorsino

^ i think what xy lacks right now is the

ability to fight ... of course who would have

the courage to fight if you knew that

you're cun xi loves anna.. :tears:

i still hope that xy wouldn't lose their

souvenir.. :ph34r:

Guest del32

I wish they'd just fastforward the non important part and just go straight to the interesting part, the Shanghai part.. :phew::phew:

Guest sunshine4ever

Hey guys/girls, great news! Episode 10 with English subs is out for those of you who don't understand. I cannot believe that it's out so quick! Yay! :D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_61600.htm

-edit-

i'm watching episode 9 with subs right now and i couldn't stop giggling when i watched the part that CX was asking XY why she treated him as "air/invisible"..hahhahahah..and I just LOVE the way grandma defended XY when CX was confronting her. I love grandma!!! She's the best. lol.

this is too good.

it is just torture that it airs once a week.

its just too long!! :fury:

the assumptions now is that

xy will lose the baby

?

i just cant wait!!! its driving me nuts!

i'm re-watching some eps.

i esp love the part when they tried out the couple / family clothes and cx was saying xy tried to kiss him and took the pic.

so sweet!!!! :wub:

Guest yaso

I wish they'd just fastforward the non important part and just go straight to the interesting part, the Shanghai part.. :phew::phew:

i so agree! they are so dragging this

miscarriage mishap

out! they need to have it happen and MOVE ON to Shanghai! arggh...i'm getting a bit tired of waiting...the progression is so slow...and i don't want to give up on this one. hmm...all this waiting...frustration!

Guest ulynn

maybe it was originally planned for xy to get a miscarraige in ep 10. but because of the high ratings they decided to drag abit?

i don't dislike anna yet

she's still with cx because he nvr told her about xy.

but i think a time will come when she does everything to get cx back.

maybe then she'll be mean lol.

Guest sunshine4ever

i so agree! they are so dragging this

miscarriage mishap

out! they need to have it happen and MOVE ON to Shanghai! arggh...i'm getting a bit tired of waiting...the progression is so slow...and i don't want to give up on this one. hmm...all this waiting...frustration!

I don't think it is a drag. Well, not after watching episodes 9-10. I think episode 10 is GOOD. So let's hope it continues on a bit as long as it has reasons to prolong the scene we always wanted. Just want to see more development between Anna and CX & also if there's chance for XY & Dylan. :D I just realized that both Anna and Dylan have English names and XY & CX have Chinese names. Hahahhaa. That's funny.

Guest Syjfan

I don't think epi 10 is a drag too....the drama has to give an account of what happened when Anna, XY and CX first met and I think the development has been very fast. Within 1 episode, Anna met XY and already knew that XY and CX is married....so I don't see how there is any dragging going on.

The 'dragging' effect seems to me more because some viewers don't like watching Anna with CX together or because they are dying to watch the Shanghai story unfolds...

Screen caps from Baidu Joe Forum

ep10c01.jpg

ep10c03.jpg

ep10c08.jpg

ep10c09.jpg

ep10c10.jpg

ep10c11.jpg

ep10c12.jpg

ep10c13.jpg

ep10c15.jpg

ep10c17.jpg

ep10c18.jpg

ep10c19.jpg

ep10c20.jpg

ep10c21.jpg

ep10c22.jpg

ep10c23.jpg

ep10c24.jpg

ep10c25.jpg

ep10c26.jpg

ep10c27.jpg

ep10c29.jpg

ep10c30.jpg

ep10c31.jpg

ep10c32.jpg

ep10c35.jpg

ep10c37.jpg

ep10c38.jpg

ep10c40.jpg

ep10c42.jpg

ep10c47.jpg

ep10c48.jpg

ep10c49.jpg

ep10c53.jpg

ep10c54.jpg

ep10c57.jpg

ep10c58.jpg

ep10c59.jpg

ep10c60.jpg

ep10c62.jpg

ep10c63.jpg

im not sure if i posted here before, but just wanna express how much i love this drama now. it's my mom who introduced it to me cause i kept ignoring it before.

anyhoo, i might be the only one not really looking forward to Shanghai. not cause i dont want to see XY developing into a more independent, stronger individual. it's just that i found her character at the moment so adorable. on the outset she might look like a weakling, but not really. perhaps a little too kind and a pushoever, but her sweet personality made me like her. also, i think that she still speaks her mind albeit not too confidently. [does that make sense?]

im just a little apprehensive with character transformations. sometimes they get too drastic that become annoying. hopefully not in this case. hopefully XY can maintain her sweet personality and simplicity but will be able to walk with an air of confidence.

oh one more thing to add to my long post: what i truly love about this drama is the gradual development of characters. you could see the change in XY's appearance (eg. how she's dressed) so gradual that one could actually appreciate it.

i know after watching episode 10 with english subs - my heart felt soo broken. -.- Like I was sooo angry with CunXi. And I wanted to hit him -.- But I cant stand this one episode a week - so I'm watching another drama with Qiao En. HAHA!

Guest chibiryorocks

ahhh just finished ep. 10 and stoopid cunxi ugh i just wanna punch him :angry:

next ep. looks good and i can't wait for the shanghai scenes :D sooo excited to see what will happen and the development of xy. i just want her to be more confident in herself.

Guest butterflyprincess

hi to all~ i just finished watching ep 9 and now, i'm waiting for my ep10 dload to finish. i haven't turned off my computer since last night because i'm downloading the remaining episodes. hehe. i really think this is a nice and cute drama. i just can't stop watching it!

by the way, does anyone know how many episodes this drama has?? :blush:

Guest lucky_moon

hi to all~ i just finished watching ep 9 and now, i'm waiting for my ep10 dload to finish. i haven't turned off my computer since last night because i'm downloading the remaining episodes. hehe. i really think this is a nice and cute drama. i just can't stop watching it!

by the way, does anyone know how many episodes this drama has?? :blush:

I think 12 Ep.. btw, I watched Ep10 without sub waiting my download to finish.. did they

lose the baby

?? :ph34r:

Guest butterflyprincess

I think 12 Ep.. btw, I watched Ep10 without sub waiting my download to finish.. did they

lose the baby

?? :ph34r:

ah, thanks! :)

i just finished episode 10! i must say that for the first time, i felt that the episode was too short and its ending was kinda 'what's next!?!' wah! i'm sooooo excited for episode 11! :w00t: and i'm so happy to find out that we have TTV in our cable. i can watch it on sunday! yay! but then, i don't know if i'll understand what they're saying. :huh:

Archived