sh08.jpg

sh09.jpg

sh10.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supavadee_th

Oh my godddd....I really become addicted to this series.....very touching and make me laugh out loud.

But what I am questioning is not about XY's miscarriage or not...but wondering who is really Dylan's missing sister? Could that be XY? or could that be Anna? I think one of those two will surely be his sister...

arkkk....can't wait for episode 10 and next next next........

Oh my godddd....I really become addicted to this series.....very touching and make me laugh out loud.

But what I am questioning is not about XY's miscarriage or not...but wondering who is really Dylan's missing sister? Could that be XY? or could that be Anna? I think one of those two will surely be his sister...

arkkk....can't wait for episode 10 and next next next........

acutally. i think it's highly impossible, for XY to be Dylan's missing sister 0_o we know what is XY's family background -- ya know, we know how XY came into life with how her mother didn't even want her and she with her dad's relationship and such.

as for Anna .. not sure, but we did see a flashback seeing how her mother was demanding of her to become the #1 ballerina like she was. so *shrugs* i just know for sure XY isn't. xD

Guest sunshine4ever

I just finished watching episode 9 with the transcript!!! oh, goodness, I am soooooo thrilled and happy to be able to understand all the necessary scenes!!! Wow, I'm so in love with the script! I love Dylan and CX's talks! And I'm so touched because of CX's act. He actually is going to pay 5 million dollars to buy her personal box (one that looks quite cheap that no one bidded on lol that Dylan started to bid on hahaha). Anyway, no wonder she walked out crying like that. I would be crying too if I were her in this situation. The whole scene was just so cute. I just love this episode so much!!! The CX from episode 1 is apparent in episode 9 and I am so happy to see him back lol. I just love the way he wanted to "exist" in front of her just because she "ignored" him. The way he tried to get her attention is just so hilarious. :) Anyway, this is even better than bringing out his own diamond necklace to donate because he's actually bidding on her box and he's willing to pay 5 million dollars donation to charity!!!

I can't wait until next week's episode. Man, can't wait until Random FS released episode 9! I'm so gonna watch it again and again. lol.

For some reasons I just didn't like Ethan's acting, but I guess after understanding the scripts for episode 9, I felt like he's fine in his actings. Not sure. Maybe because I didn't him smile a lot? Maybe his facial expresions need some improvement. But anyway, I'm just soooo thrilled. I can't express how happy I was when I watched the episode! :D I hope CX will not disappoint me in the upcoming episodes.

Also the sticky-notes logic that Dylan put up is just so right. I use sticky notes a lot now, hahahahaha, too. I can't go on without sticky notes! :D Anyway, it's just the same logic as when something so small yet so valuable in your life. Those things affect your life so much. Anyway, since CX kept denying the fact that XY is just a PIECE of special art in his life, just prove that he has strong feelings for her. Next week will be really important! I think at the end of the preview, it seems to me that CX is talking about his feeling for XY.

Guest lilomess

i saw the preview 9 for this drama >_<

i want to watch it

they're actually going to have a

kissing scene in there

=]

Guest ethopia

just watched epi 8... sooo hialrious with

that chicken costume and stuff

:lol:

and OMG! dylan here is so hot!! :wub: ...

awwww... XY

sold her dowry just to buy him the pen

... and anson? poor guy

hahahhaa :lol:

i saw the preview 9 for this drama >_<

i want to watch it

they're actually going to have a

kissing scene in there

=]

yeah! when i saw the trailer i was like.. OMG!

they are finally going to kiss and

CX's the one who will initate it hehehe...

.. yyaaahoooo :)

Guest Syjfan

Today Joe and Ethan went to a cooking program and revealed that the production company has added another 5 to 6 episodes to the drama. As to how many episodes in total, we still have no idea. Joe also revealed that she has many passionate scenes with Ethan in shanghai... (woot)

Here are the tudou links for the cooking program

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=378191117

Bittorrent link for the cooking program

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=378127353

^ omg... after finished watching that eating program thing

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY NOWWWWWWWWWW

and lmao that little 'I STILL LOVE YOU arrow shoot' thing was

A D O R A B L E !!!!!!

i wish they'd go out...

for real

-Rebecca

Guest vc1188

OMG WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE COOKING SHOW, they revealed so much!

- The scenes in Shanghai between XY & CX will be very "激情" according to Qiao En

- There is one scene where CX is lying on the bed crying, and XY lies on top of him to kiss him?!?!?! O_O

OMMMGGGGGGG HOTNESS. hahhaha

And since they're adding 5-6 episodes, I guess there'll be around 18 eppies? Cuz initially wasn't there only supposed to be 12?

- There is one scene where CX is lying on the bed crying, and XY lies on top of him to kiss him?!?!?! O_O

And since they're adding 5-6 episodes, I guess there'll be around 18 eppies? Cuz initially wasn't there only supposed to be 12?

i hope it's more like 30 episodes LMAO

but when i want that bed-kissing part all

i will be able to think about is her hand...

holding food o.o

that's not on cam of course

-Rebecca

Guest rose999

holding food o.o

-Rebecca

30 that's pushing it, drag and drag. SETTV has a habit of dragging and people really complain!

But 20 would be perfect!

Guest sunshine4ever

I just love watching the scene after she showered. He just had his eyes fixed on her, and he kept telling himself that he loves Anna and how he is thinking of Anna. He wanted XY to wear in longer pants instead of the usual sleepwear clothes cuz he's distracted!!! And then after that though he kept thinking himself how he wanted the whole world to know that CXY is his woman, or he wanted to show off how much of a gentleman he is to her. Is it just me, or I did not talk a lot in the previous episodes, but I couldn't stop talking after watching this episode. LOL.

I just love the way CX grandma always sided with Xin Yi! Actually the actress who played CX's grandma appeared in a lot of dramas and I just loved her comical sides as a grandma.

The lawyer is also extremely funny. Anyway, everything about episode 9 seems perfect to me!

English subbed online for ep. 9:

part 1 by koalagurl1993

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=ram4aysxlca2

part 2 by otchosais

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=u8itiut6n4r9

part 3 by otchosais

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=mnegtdlmrzri

PART 4 by otchosais

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=u8eci5izm7lq

PART 5 by lilcuteeguh

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=ezlomqa3azs2

PART 6 by otchosais

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=uoazs2iotrrn

Can you please translate what they were talking about in dialogues?

holding food o.o

-Rebecca

I agree with rose999, somewhere around 16-20 episodes is fine with me. Other than that, it would be very draggy.

30 that's pushing it, drag and drag. SETTV has a habit of dragging and people really complain!

But 20 would be perfect!

Umm, don't know how they gonna extend up to 20. The novel only has 10 chapters.

Guest twinzluvagrL

THIS IS SOOO CUTE the EP b.c it has recaps from my lucky star!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333 the E. Shine thing i was liek *gasping* lol

But 20 would be perfect!

true but i just always feel sad when it ends

but i complain when it drags. but usually i complain

but i really like this couple o.o but still i don't

like drag either so 20 is good ^^ 12... is too

less

-Rebecca

Guest bluemoon1st

u can read it at AF

here is the link

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

click on the show button, then u can read

Enjoy

PS: the project hasnt completed yet. :blush:

Thank you for the link.

I just read chapter 7, translated by blurr sotong and GOSH....i salute all the folks involved, making it possible for us to read the novel. I can imagine the amount of time involved. Thank you..... :)

Guest xiong_vang

THIS IS SOOO CUTE the EP b.c it has recaps from my lucky star!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333 the E. Shine thing i was liek *gasping* lol

i know....when they mentioned e shine..it totally remember me of my lucky star

Guest chibiryorocks

ahhh just finished episode 9 and oh my damn cun xi totally redeemed himself for me XDDDDD

^ yeah the e-shine mention was a total trip, i actually thought for a moment it was a real company :P

awww i was hoping it would be 20 episodes but then it might drag so i guess 18 is good :D but omg those stills of them in shanghai is getting me super excitedxDDDD

but i wonder who

cun xi was saying it to in the preview he said "i will prove it to you right now. i only want to be with you" at the person inside the yellow car?! is it xin yi or anna??? i bet its anna =/

Archived