[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

Is there any streaming link with english subtitles on this drama anymore... I use to watch it over at OVERSTREAM but that girl has not upload any lates eps and so I'm just wondering if there is other streaming site with english sub....

You can go to RandomFS's veoh page. It's up to episode 7 there. They've already subbed ep 8 so you can either download from d-addicts or just wait till they upload it there :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine4ever

This is basically their dialogue, in a nutshell:

CX: Why are you ignoring/avoiding me?

XY: I'm not.

HAHA that's about it. and he talked about taking her to that charity thing, and she kept saying "Can I not go, please?" and then the grandma convinced her to go. Then CX was like "psh you don't even pay attention to me, but when she says one little thing, you eagerly agree?"

Thanks so much vc1188! can you please also explain the fighting between CX and Dylan when CX saw them outside? What were they saying that got XY to butt into and they yelled and she got frightened and left after that? What were they talking about after she left? Did CX ask anything about why Dylan's folliwng or interested in XY? Oh, what were his words after he said "why do you want to leave me?" to her (after seeing her and Dylan sitting together).

Oh my gosh, I just love the part that XY was entering the aunctioning room and everyone was staring at her and she almost fell, but Dylan caught her in time and then CX looked at her as if he wanted to eat the both of them or something and extended his arm to invite her to sit next to him. Gosh, it would have been funnier if XY was being totally colded to CX and stayed/sat where Dylan sat. Hahaha. Dylan's and CX's glares at each other is a classic scene! I really like Dylan!!! Wish Dylan has more screen times!

The rest of the episode is a myth to me since I don't know Chinese, hahahahha. Anyway, hope someone will be kind enough to give a detailed summary of it. Or we can wait for next week late Thursday hopefully the Random Fansub team will release it soon. :) This episode is the best out of all the episodes so far for me! ^^

(oh wait, still episode 1 was very good cuz CX attracted me with his kindness's towards XY)

Guest vc1188

Thanks so much vc1188! can you please also explain the fighting between CX and Dylan when CX saw them outside? What were they saying that got XY to butt into and they yelled and she got frightened and left after that? What were they talking about after she left? Did CX ask anything about why Dylan's folliwng or interested in XY? Oh, what were his words after he said "why do you want to leave me?" to her (after seeing her and Dylan sitting together).

so XY was telling Dylan about how being with CX is like a rollercoaster ride, and that she needed to get off the rollercoaster before she fell deeper in love with him. Then CX overheard and yelled "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME??"

When CX came down he accused Dylan of seducing a married woman. And then the funny lawyer introduced Dylan to CX as the art director. After that you're-not-a-priest thing got sorted out.....

CX: Trying to be her priest AND her friend? What's your real reason for getting close to XY? She's so bland and plain.

Dylan: How do you know that? Have you ever tried to understand her and get to know her?

CX: So you got to know her? When did you do that? So that's what you art directors like to do, getting to know other people's wives.

XY: It's not like that, CX. It's not like that, Dylan.

CX & Dylan: GO INSIDE.

Dylan: To me, XY isn't your wife, because you've never acknowledged her as your wife. So why should I distance myself from her?

CX: The papers state it clearly in black and white that we are married. Regarding you, I knew from the very beginning that you were shady. Please don't harass a plain girl like XY. [i think he kind of implicitly accused Dylan of being a player?]

Dylan: But personally, I'm a little more rebellious. In this circle [of arts], people like to go for the already-famous works. But I like to discover the not-yet-discovered gems. XY is the perfect kind of gem. Or do you see her as a perfect piece of art? If she really means that much to you....

CX: She's not important at all. She doesn't mean anything to me.

and then the lawyer cuts in. it was a weird argument x_X it seemed like Dylan was just trying to provoke CX into saying what he truly felt in his heart

Guest Rainie

That was my favourite episode by far...so many sweet CX and XY moments. Just awesome...and CX being jealous of Dylan. CX is so in denial, and so in love...so I don't get why he would still pick Anna over XY. Next episode is gonna be so sad. I hope she doesn't get a miscarriage...since she doesn't look that sad in the preview.

i don't think she had a

miscarriage

if she did

she wouldn't be so calm looking right? she would be breaking down....

GOD please don't let her have a ... you know

and i wonder if the next episode can beat this one

this one was definitely the best as of now!

-Rebecca

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh~~

i love this episode~!!

it's so cute between CX and XY. we finally know how CX feels about XY in his heart somewhat.

although i am a bit puzzled,

the preview for ep. 10, when CX was yelling to someone inside the cab 'i will prove to you that i want to stay with you forever' was that Anna or XY? i have a feeling that it is Anna .. although why would CX suddenly want to go back to her :worry: and and, XY did have an miscarriage, poor gal. =\ but it didn't seem that she was that heartbroken from what i am sensing in the preview? 0_o

anyhow. can't wait for next week!

Guest vc1188

i don't think she had a

miscarriage

if she did

she wouldn't be so calm looking right? she would be breaking down....

GOD please don't let her have a ... you know

and i wonder if the next episode can beat this one

this one was definitely the best as of now!

-Rebecca

No, I'm thinking she probably did have a

miscarriage

. The grandma said

"Not only did you not take care of the child, you didn't take care of yourself."

and in the Shanghai clips, Xin Yi clearly isn't

pregnant

although i am a bit puzzled,

the preview for ep. 10, when CX was yelling to someone inside the cab 'i will prove to you that i want to stay with you forever' was that Anna or XY? i have a feeling that it is Anna .. although why would CX suddenly want to go back to her :worry: and and, XY did have an miscarriage, poor gal. =\ but it didn't seem that she was that heartbroken from what i am sensing in the preview? 0_o

i'm thinking it was

anna... cus if i'm not mistaken

didn't he say STILL want to be with you? iunno....

i'm hoping it's not anna

T^T

No, I'm thinking she probably did have a

miscarriage

. The grandma said

"Not only did you not take care of the child, you didn't take care of yourself."

and in the Shanghai clips, Xin Yi clearly isn't

pregnant

but

not taking care of the baby doesn't mean losing it

it just mean the baby wasn't that HEALTHY cus she was

stressed out. there are several mommies who have stomach

pains during pregnancies. dangerous, but it's not always a

miscarriage

-Rebecca

Guest Rainie

i'm thinking it was

anna... cus if i'm not mistaken

didn't he say STILL want to be with you? iunno....

i'm hoping it's not anna

T^T

but

not taking care of the baby doesn't mean losing it

it just mean the baby wasn't that HEALTHY cus she was

stressed out. there are several mommies who have stomach

pains during pregnancies. dangerous, but it's not always a

miscarriage

-Rebecca

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was

Anna in the cab

, and if you've seen the other preview

CX runs and breaks it to XY that he wants to be with Anna on a bridge. So sad...

:tears:

It doesn't seem

XY's very sad about the miscarriage from the previews, but I hope she doesn't lose the baby. Though I think they are going to make her lose the baby because that would be the reason for her to leave CX for Shanghai, where she'll go to pursue her pottery skills and in the preview she meets either Zhong Shan Long or somebody who will probably teach her pottery skills or something. There are also tons of Dylan and XY moments probably in episode 11. (This is all my prediction from the previews, lol.)

Here's the spoiler/preview that I'm talking about, it's closer to the end of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9oaL_PyNE

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was

Anna in the cab

, and if you've seen the other preview

CX runs and breaks it to XY that he wants to be with Anna on a bridge. So sad...

It doesn't seem

XY's very sad about the miscarriage from the previews, but I hope she doesn't lose the baby. Though I think they are going to make her lose the baby because that would be the reason for her to leave CX for Shanghai, where she'll go to pursue her pottery skills and in the preview she meets either Zhong Shan Long or somebody who will probably teach her pottery skills or something. There are also tons of Dylan and XY moments probably in episode 11. (This is all my prediction from the previews, lol.)

Here's the spoiler/preview that I'm talking about, it's closer to the end of this:

if... she does end up

losing the baby

... my prediction would be

very similar to what you think.

she runs away to shanghai to get away from all

the pain and meets up with dylan. but then CX comes back to her for whatever

reason.............

actually @#%arARGHHHHHH i'm so confused

PLEASE LET THE

BABY BE ALRIGHT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rebecca

Guest chloe_addict

Even though the drama isn't following it exactly, here's a taste of what happens in the novel:

When Anna returns, CX is forced to pick between her and XY. When he remembers that Anna "gave" him the birthday present (when it really was XY), he picks her. Crushed, XY leaves.

Later, CX goes after her in the rain. A car was driving towards her and hit her. That's how XY had a miscarriage.

While XY was at the hospital, CX was by her side which angered Anna. Outside XY's hospital room, she demanded what XY was to him. And he said that "XY is like a sticky-note: When you need it, she is always around and you are not aware of her presence. However, when you lose her one day, you began to understand her importance, how importance she is…” But Anna saw that XY was listening to the conversation inside her room, so she cut CX off and loudly said "Oh, XY is just a sticky note". This saddened XY so that when she left the hospital and went to Dylan for comfort.

Dylan wants XY to have a fresh start so he encourages to come to Shanghai with him so that she can study under the famed pottery artist. She reluctantly goes with him...

Guest vc1188

if... she does end up

losing the baby

... my prediction would be

very similar to what you think.

she runs away to shanghai to get away from all

the pain and meets up with dylan. but then CX comes back to her for whatever

reason.............

actually @#%arARGHHHHHH i'm so confused

PLEASE LET THE

BABY BE ALRIGHT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rebecca

I agree with you! I think that CX will

go to Shanghai to get XY back.. which shows that he wants to be with her despite not having a baby together (which was why they were forced together in the first place)

BTW, I really don't think we can judge how "unhappy" XY is just in that one second of the preview where she's

lying on the hospital bed

woooo craziness. I wonder how many episodes there will really be. Is this Shanghai-ness happening very soon? hmm

Guest del32

The 'I said you cant fall in love with me but I never said I cant fall in love with you' line was so thudworthy. CX can be such a diva, and a moody jerk sometimes, but you cant help rooting for them. Episode 10 sure is gonna be such a sobfest

Guest bedethuong12000

hi Guys, i just want to share with u some capof Ep9

its so funny

ep1001.jpg

ep1002.jpg

ep1003.jpg

ep1004.jpg

ep1005.jpg

ep1006.jpg

CX makes Ginger bun for his wife

ep1007.jpg

ep1008.jpg

ep1009.jpg

ep1010.jpg

ep1011.jpg

ep1012.jpg

ep1013.jpg

ep1014.jpg

its so sweet.

ep1015.jpg

ep1016.jpg

qefan photobucket

Guest Syjfan

Episode 9 rating

1 Fated To Love You 5.74

2 Rolling Love 1.17

3 Wish To See You Again 0.98

bedethuong12000, those screen caps are awesome!!

Guest mac_mac1031

i dun know why but after watching the part abt xy and dylan in shanghai.. i felt really really sad.. kinda cried.. it seemed so sad...

it felt as if something was missing...

Archived