[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Syjfan

Weee!!!! Epi 4 in another 8 and half hours!!!

This thread is moving fast!!!

Joe Chen looks spectacular in Cheongsam!!!

Guest vc1188

The behind the scenes stuff was nice, especially how they learned they had beaten They Kiss Again. What is the rating system used for Taiwanese based programming? What is the scale 0 - ?

I'm pretty sure they don't use scales. the percentage just refers to how much of the population is watching a given show

Watched episode 1-3 marathon today, and ahhh I love love love the naynay...hee hee.. she's so funny~~

The mom and da jie/er jie of Xin Yi ...they're so... O_O but watching the NG, they're so much fun :D

Can't wait to see the marriage life and life after baby's born..keke..

And Ethan... he's becoming more and more charming~ ^^

Guest rainy75

hmm.

just finish watching ep1-3 also.

i didnt catch the relation betw Dylan and XinYi

apparently riht from the beginning at the children's home, Dylan was already looking for xinyi..

i wonder how he knows her ...

Guest cesqa

hmm.

just finish watching ep1-3 also.

i didnt catch the relation betw Dylan and XinYi

apparently riht from the beginning at the children's home, Dylan was already looking for xinyi..

i wonder how he knows her ...

actually he's looking for his missing sister and his sister also named xin yi..

anw, can't wait for tonite's episode !! :)

Watched episode 1-3 marathon today, and ahhh I love love love the naynay...hee hee.. she's so funny~~

The mom and da jie/er jie of Xin Yi ...they're so... O_O but watching the NG, they're so much fun :D

Can't wait to see the marriage life and life after baby's born..keke..

And Ethan... he's becoming more and more charming~ ^^

i know esp the mom of xinyi, she's hilarious.

and i find the line so funny, when they were at the protest, when the mom came, the 2nd sister was like, mom you forgot to bring breakfast LOL

can't wait for ep.4

Guest vpatel5

does anyone know where i can watch this drama streaming while its airing over there

also where can u find the torrents for ep 4. cause i have a hard time finding twdrama torrents

OMG! thnx alot for the tudou links even though the sound is not in sync and the video isn't complete. lol. i nearly thought tt Dylan din appear in this ep but i saw the screencaps and they have him!xDDD

also, ethan is going to get jealous next week becos of Dylan i guess(most probably). hehehe~

:P

Archived