[drama 2008] Aquarius 물병자리

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

[sBS] Lim Jung Eun, Ha Joo Hee, Kim Jung Wook, In Sung, Choi Ryung
Debuts on 3rd March 2008 as morning drama.

Director : Kim Soo Ryong 김수룡

Scriptwriter : Lee Joo Hee 이주희

Cast : Lim Jung Eun 임정은, Ha Joo Hee 하주희, Kim Jung Wook 김정욱, In Sung 인성, Choi Ryung 최령

Official site : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/aqua/

English subbed free to watch at http://www.mycreo.com/vod/vodDetail.aspx?m...p;prgid=1001959

Link to episodic preview and making-of clips :

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...vMenuId=1008230

topvisual73.jpg

casting00.jpg

casting_01_over_02.jpg

casting_02_over_02.jpg

casting_03_over_02.jpg

casting_04_over_02.jpg

casting_05_over_02.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

ya it's a case of stolen identity..

main cast:

casting01over02kd0.jpg

Myeong Eun-Seo (by Im Jeong-Eun)

casting02over02lj2.jpg

Myeong Eun-Yeong (Ha Joo-Hee)

casting03over02ix9.jpg

Kim Min-Ho (Choi Ryeong)

casting04over02er5.jpg

Yoo Dong-Ha (In Seong)

casting05over02pw2.jpg

Jang Tae-Soo (Kim Jeong-Wook)

basically, Eun-Seo and Eun-Yeong grow up together as orphans at the church orphanage.

Eun-Seo studies art and falls in love with Min-Ho's older brother and they have a son together.

on their way to see his parents, Eun-Seo, the brother, and their son get in a car accident.

Eun-Seo awakes and survives but loses both her lover and child, as well as her memory.

in comes Eun-Yeong who steals her bestfriend's identity and pretends to be Eun-Seo to be part of the rich family that Eun-Seo's lover is part of.

then Min-Ho returns to Korea from study abroad when his brother dies, and becomes heir to the family congomorate. he is loved by the fake Eun-Seo (Eun-Yeong) but somehow he meets the real Eun-Seo and falls in love with her instead.

meanwhile, Eun-Seo gets treated for her memory loss by Dong-Ha who is a doc. but he falls in love w/ her.

and tragically, Eun-Seo

gets her memory back eventually but forgets about him, and their love togehter

and the man Tae-Soo, who is a junior boss of organized crime group... is in love with Eun-Yeong (the fake Eun-Seo).. and when she leaves him, he threatens to expose the secret about

Eun-Seo's son being alive and being raised by him

---

so obviously pretty sad story.. but this comes from the pd of 'green rose' and 'blue fish' which weren't really my cup of tea..

so i don't think i'm excited about this.. though Im Jeong-Eun is so graceful on screen and so likeable.

Does anyone know who is Ha Joo-He? She looks familiar.

Also, can someone explain the relationship chart associated with the aunt.

Is the guy her husband?

Is that his/their son?

Is that his wife?

oh the main lead here is the 2nd female lead in Cloud Stairs... hm, whos Ha Joo-Hee btw? is she the girl in Great Inheritance(Kim Jae Won's past love, the single mom w the kid) n Soulmate(Min-Ae's ex classmate/rival)?

the storyline sounds like a tragic drama unfolding, w elements of revenge + betrayal. quite typical i guess..

but its nice to see Lim Jung Eun as the first female lead.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lyptika
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone provide me with a summary. It's driving me crazy because I can't understand what they are saying but someone please, please tell me why they have not conducted a DNA exmain between the baby and the two mothers??????

Even the poorest person would have done so, so I am just completely beside myside trying to figure out why this rich family hasn't even done a DNA test to see if the child and grandmother are even related. :unsure:

So someone please have sympathy for me and tell me what is going on. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks

Oh, and why was it ok for the child to be kidnapped at the department store and kept with the kidnapper for serveral days??? What possible excuse/rational/reasoning was used to allow this situation to persist?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived