When 12 Year Olds, 13 Year Olds Wear Abercrombie, Lv, Perfume, Thongs And Dress 5 Years Older.

Guest chimneytoplove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 20 and i've seen my fair share of girls like that...im all for dressing your style, but i dont think flat chested stomach baring tanks is an actual style...i dont mind the hco, the a&f because i dont really blame kids for buying them, i mean come on, the clothes in there seem like they were made to fit a child's body...but there are some with crude expressions that i wouldnt agree with, if you want to say something, you've got a mouth and paper and pen, i dont think clothes need stupid expressions on them..

i also think little girls dress this way because they're trying to imitate older cooler girls but what offends me is how wrong they are...if you're going to duplicate a look, check to see if your body and budget matches it first...they should strive to be cute, not sexy, few women in their later teens and early 20 get sexy right, how does a 12 year old expect to try it?

i cant stand it when they put on layers and layers of make up and speak of clubbing all the time >.>

oh and also how easily they'd get together with someone and say they LOVE them when they've known them for like, a few days only.

urgh

im 18.

Guest babojeshio

16, turning 17 in may.

mmm... yes. my school is full of those kinds of girls. i never felt the need to cave into the name brand things. i bought my first hco shirt last month :] haha but it's so scary somtimes at school. when i was back in junior high, i didn't really care what i wore or where it came from. if it looked good on me, it's fine. but jeez, i mistake freshmen as seniors sometimes because they wear such expensive clothing and so much makeup on. it lowers my self esteem because they're prettier than me :tears:

Guest love!mvmt

LMAOO @ the "work in progress, good to go shirt" ! HAHAHAA. uhm. im fourteen, but i dont dress like any of those girls, although i do have an interest in fashion. just nothing too showy, or whatever. honestly i do see several girls at my school who wear abercrombie like its all they own & trying to show off their non cleavage and overdoing their makeup. its scary. i wear makeup sometimes. but it's basicly just eyeliner =x

Guest nestachan

16~

ew!they suck. i see them freaking everywhere.

but you guys know what the funny thing is? they are trying to act more mature by wearing all those labels while we are wishing that we could go back to just being a kid.=0

or is that just me?lol.

Guest BluBeryVo

Im fourteen, and I some-what think you're exaggerating a lot of things.

Yeah, I wear brand-name clothing. Whats so wrong about it? My friends

wear perfume, but they dont spray like five times. Heck, some of my

friends even carry around purses. Yes, its very disturbing when the younger

teens {including me}/children, wear revealing clothing, put on make

up and heels, esp. when they are trying to show off, but not all of the

things you listed are considered bad or over-aged. Please keep that in mind.

Guest charmainee

It irritates the heck out of me.

When I see parents dressing their FIVE year olds in little bikinis and stuff, I just cringe and look away. It's so wrong. -_- It's teaching their kids to be all ... and stuff. >___<"

Why do they need to wear revealing clothing and stack on the make up? It's just a waste of money buying that stuff anyways. xD (BAHAHA. I SOUND SO POOR)

It makes me sad when I hear little kids going on and on about 'how far they've gone' and being all proud about it. x_X They shouldn't rush themselves like that. >___<"

They should enjoy being young, they can get away with doing anything.

I really regret not pulling on 'Santa' s beard when I could still get away with it. xD

Then again, I'm only 16, so maybe I'm too young to put my input in just yet. xD

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

I'm 18, graduating from high school this year. I find it annoying when i see younger girls, around 12-14 wearing heavy make up, wearing revealing clothes, and carrying/wearing name brands. Its really unneccessary in my opinion.

btw, the third picture looks fake..is it photoshopped?

people see something on tv and they HAVE to copy it.

i hate seeing little kids trying to act like they have grown up.

put on a regular shirt and pants, wipe off the make-up, and go to school.

people are totally worshipping celebrity culture and for some reason they think that if they act like paris or britney that they're "hot".

their parents need to slap some sense into the kids...AFTER the parents have been slapped for letting their kids fall to that level.

I'm 16. I get irritated by Prostitots. There are lots on networking sites. .__. Even if I'm 16, I don't wear revealing clothes or carry designer branded things. I don't even use a bag when I go out to the malls.

Guest woaini715

omg>.> totally amen to this thread=] im 14, a freshiee in hs, when i was in jhs, i never wore make up or those name brands. frnakly, its pretty irratating ang annoying how these kids wanna look "older/mature"

Guest deathrae

This thread got so much attention. LOL.

18 here. And I feel the same way as you(the poster).

I cringe each time I see a kid wearing super tight + revealing clothes, trying to show her non-existing boobs etc;

when I see a kid wearing such THICK make-up which makes me wonder if it can get any thicker than that;

when I see them saying "I love you forever" and then breaks up weeks later(which I laugh at, of course);

and especially when I see a 12-year-old trying to act like a 20-year old.

Now what was I doing when I was 12? Oh yes, I was still playing in a playground with my friends after school. Other than that, I'm at home with my old PS. And homeworks.

But I guess it's the trend now. Since most of us have seen this happening all over the world.

Guest innocent_se

im 18

I honestly dont even do half the stuff these younger kids do and honestly, it doesnt really matter

it's a waste of money to buy all that stuff when you're like..12/13 because u're just going to grow out of it anyway, and although these kids might think its 'cool' to act older, honestly, once you get older, its not that big of a deal

plus, if u start wearing make up even from that age, you're skin's just not going to hold up

Guest deliri0us_x3

i'm 20... hhaha i'm old

you're right. but what's wrong with abercrombie?

i think wearing brand name clothing is alright.

if what they like and what they can afford. or lets say what their parents can afford.

i can see if they are wearing heavy make up and mini-skirts but wearing abercrombie is no sin :)

they're just too materalistic now adays.

Guest ~Shelly~

I'm 18 this year and I don't even dress that way!! I think it's sad that girls so young are tramping themselves up with all that skin showing and make-up caked on... it's just tempting those pedophiles out there! I mean I can let it slip a lil when they get to age 14 because that's when some girls may start to "bloom" into young women but any younger and it's just asking older men with odd fetishes to take advantage of them.

I have a younger cousin who's only 9 and she's a tramp-on-training-wheels! When i took her to buy some underwear she was getting all snotty when I brought her to the children's sections to buy cute Disney panties and demanded we go to the women's section to buy "sexier lingeries"... I was like O_o.... "You don't even have a figure to show off yet!" And she's walking around on the beach wearing teeny-tiny string bikinis and goes out wearing low cut tops and miniskirts!! Idk... maybe I'm just old-fashioned but I throw my jacket on around her everytime I see her!

oh gosh when i was 23/14 i shopped at gap and jacob junior... hahaha they arent even teenagers yet, so they dont need to dress up. besides they look better in cute clothes instead. i watched cartoons on the weekends instead of going shopping...

if i was a parent, i would be SO worry that my daughter is like that because i cannot imagine what she'll wear when she's older.

it is more like the media's fault. those really popular music videos have girls in slutty clothes, and yes 12 year olds DO watch them!

Archived