Samurai Girl [live Action Tv Series 2008]

0rchid

Alloy Entertainment & ABC Studios Production

Samurai Girl

If you want this series to be extended into a full season, go to http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/sec...irl/page_Detail and vote in the poll.

367x224_synopsis_1.jpgjamie_chung_brendan_fehr_Saturdaypr.jpg

heaventeddy.jpg

Synopsis:

"When I was six months old, I dropped from the sky - the lone survivor of a deadly Japanese plane crash. The newspapers named me Heaven. I was adopted by a wealthy family in Tokyo, pampered, and protected. For nineteen years, I thought I was lucky. I'm learning how wrong I was.

They say your life begins on your wedding day. Here's what happened to mine: I lost the person I love most; I learned that everything I knew about my family was a lie; now I'm being hunted. I must fight back... or die. My life ended that day. The old Heaven is gone. I am samurai girl." (taken from the back cover of the original book that the series was based on by Carrie Asai)

Main Cast:

samuraigirl-heaven.jpg

^ Heaven Kogo - Jamie Chung

samuraigirl-hiko.jpg

^Hiko Kogo (Heaven's brother) - Jack Yang

samuraigirl-Heavensdad.jpg

^ Tasuke Kogo (Hiko & Heaven's father) - Anthony Wong

samuraigirl-teddy.jpg

^ Teddy (Heaven's fiance) - Zen Shane Lim

samuraigirl-jake.jpg

^ Jake (Hiko's closest friend) - Brendan Fehr

samuraigirl-cheryl.jpg

^ Cheryl - Saige Thompson

samuraigirl-otto.jpg

^ Otto - Kyle Labine

samuraigirl-karen.jpg

^ Karen - Stacy Keibler

Filming Locations:

Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Production Notes:

- This series was originally aired at the begining of September 2008 as a 3 part series.

- I've read somewhere that ABC is considering making this an official series, but they wanna see how the reaction is before producing any more eps.

- If you want this series to be extended into a full season, go to http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/sec...irl/page_Detail and vote in the poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

jack yang! woohoo!

i didnt know that this jamie was from real world san diego... ive never seen any of her other work.

wow well congrats to her i thought she was cute and seemed normal on the real world.

Guest MariYEH

jack yang! woohoo!

i didnt know that this jamie was from real world san diego... ive never seen any of her other work.

wow well congrats to her i thought she was cute and seemed normal on the real world.

Yeah remember her good ol Real World San Diego Season?

3vzo6sfnkoa1foik3umi.jpg

7yepox473vi1uok6l35n.jpg

After that she also joined the Real World/RoadRules Challenge the Inferno II as one of the Good Guys. She was a pretty strong competitor and the only girl left to compete with the guys from her team ultimately winning 20 or 30 grand.

She was also in "Days of Our Lives" as Cordy Han for 10 episodes in 2007

CSI NY and more...

and she's also doing some modelling

ngclczcj8w7nijr8tfsr.jpg

t6ksc1vmbhi53hkyj8y8.jpg

Her latest project is the Dragonball movie, she'll be playing Chi Chi

Guest Special Ed

I'm pretty much up for anything asian in America so yea, looking forward to it. But what I have in mind if like Samurai Fiction and The Seven Samurai. But I doubt its going to be that traditional. (>_<)

• 2 weeks later...

Heck yes!! I LOVE the book series!!! Hope this is good, SOOO can't wait!

But why did they rename Hiro to Hiko? O_o;;

come to think of it, i think it could be becuase of the Hiro in Heroes xD

it's not fair though.. hiko sounds kinda.. i dunno... weird?? souds kinda girly and childish to me, lol.

• 4 months later...
Guest .moony.

I cant stand her face for some reason...i thought she looked familiar when i saw the trailer, so shes the one from the real world...

Guest z00ey

ahh the trailers annoy me for some reason.

i remember jamie! but is it just me.. or does her nose look different o_o;

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty much up for anything asian in America so yea, looking forward to it. But what I have in mind if like Samurai Fiction and The Seven Samurai. But I doubt its going to be that traditional. (>_<)

I went to IMDB to read about the series, and in the bulletin board for it, the only thing people were complaining about (not all, just many) is that none of the actors are Japanese. -.- They'd be really mad if this was old old Hollywood and most of the roles were being played by caucasian actors. People who have those complaints (and I think one or two people there might have mentioned it) don't realize that the actors don't really care if they are playing a different Asian ethnicity from their own. I was kind of suprised no one was saying anything bad about Brendan Fehr being in there, especially if they didn't read the books.

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I didn't read the books myself--so know little about the story-- what is Jack Yang's character in the story--is 'Hiko' her brother?

Archived