[Kenji Astro ft. Fantasii - Eternal Snow]

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
posting this for Kenji =)
Listen here: http://www.myspace.com/kenjiastro Well, Kenji is unable to post because of Soompi's new email rule, and he didn't re-signup in time before the rule change =/ So he asked me to post this for him. This is a remix of sorts on Changin' My Life's Eternal Snow (from the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite). I just sang the (very short) hook, but the mixing and the majority of the song is all his work ^_^ So please enjoy! Eternal Snow Original By: Changin' My Life Remix By: Kenji Astro & Fantasii Maker Lyrics By: Kenji Astro & Changin' My Life CHORUS: Yuki no youni Tada shizukani (Like snow, but quietly ) Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku (It continues to pile up) Yuki no youni Tada shizukani (Like snow, but quietly ) Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku (It continues to pile up) Verse 1: time wouldnt heal me, drank til it would kill me it's seems that all my problems piled up within me, cried every morning but nobody was hearing it skipped breakfast this morning instead i had a cigarette to ease the pain as the snow was freezing my brain feeling insane in my heart no feeling had came a blizzard of heartache i was feeling her change things differed every second i would see her again who knew i wouldnt curse but be screaming her name my heart's numb from the cold , i'm bleeding in pain thoughts of my own girl cheating again is feeding my brain, will i be leaving this state i think so , maybe i'll turn out a lil different like in a couple years i'd know how to treat her til then i'll make it through the vines and thorns walking on my icy path though the icy storm CHORUS Verse 2: as the pendulum swings, i see another status i which u were like winter, cuz it never changes after spring ,summer, fall, it seems to come next as if we were to hold hands as u sleep on my chest now i bleed from my chest i'm feelin so cold miss the warmth that u bring me with that smile that u showed i wondered if u'll ever miss me if i was no more lifeless at ur house door, with my brains on the floor with a gun in my hand, as i'm pushed to the morg in a week i'll be buried 6 feet under the snow and still the flakes pile on as if it was life snow building up like problems, cold from the sky and even if your dead the winter's taking it's toll still snowing on ur love ones feeling the cold snow equals problems, and Problem equals snow problems equals life , it's eternal snow CHORUS 2x

Guest babiixru

ahh yes this is the song that i reallly liked. but then again, you perfect your songs so well know, you learn songs even faster now (=. LISA I LOVE YOU MARRY ME SO OUR CHILDREN CAN SING AS BEAUTIFULLY AS YOU HAHA XD. kenji sounds sekushiiii :wub::wub::lol: as wellll. dayam talented kids (;

Guest my_love_shy

wow, tell him that i love this song. The beat is awesome and they both did a really good job with it, really professional like.

There is more than a lot of talent among us.

You possess a lot of control in your voice. I've always admired that.

The rap mixes in well. I like the music. Everything blends with the [disheartening] mood. Very strong within mellow-like barriers. Pricks in just the right places. I like the lines a lot.

Great job to you two.

Guest tinasarangg

i am once and again, awed with your skills fantasiimaker. your voice is simply beautiful.

you and kenji astro sound soo hot together. kenji sounds like a pro at rapping.

nice work.

* replays the song *

Guest animagelet

AWESOME!! Wow. The rapping really fits the music!!!!! =] the lyrics are insane. I love em'. and your voice is absolutely beautiful.. your voices go well together.

Guest icebluexangel

ooohhhh...this sounds soooooooo good. the singing is smooth and controlled as always, and the rapping sounds really professional. both of you did an awesome job ^_^

snow equals problems, and Problem equals snow

problems equals life , it's eternal snow

this part was the best part of the whole rap. i like how mike delivered it. :) mike you know how much i love your music. sing for me baby!

lisa, your voice is nice here, very steady and soothing. very nice indeed. it gives a bit of a chill listening, and i like that. :P

keep it up you two :D

Guest conversebunny

you two sound great together! his awesome rapping (and lyrics) with your light flowy voice was a good contrast and made the whole song sound really cool!! great job, both of you! :)

p.s. did I ever mention how much I love your signature banner? it's incredibly frosty and pretty...where did you get it (I want to know where I can get one! haha! ^^; )!!

Guest babieblue545

The rapping was excellent. I loved it, truly. As for fantasii, your voice is so... touching. I felt like crying because you put so much emotion in it. It's too good for me to describe it anymore, except the fact that I'm getting goosebumps.

Took me forever to get it to play but I got it to eventually ^^0

Lisa, your singing is so pretty, but sad the same time. I don't know ><"

The rapping is fantastic, it just goes with the beat so well. *goes and rewinds a billion more times*

The thing I love about Kenji's tracks are the professionalism of them. The quality is always crisp and clear and the beat gets me nodding my head or tapping my foot. Mike's delivery is always great and the lyrics are nice, with maybe one weak line or two throughout the song. You two sound great, keep it up.

Archived