[variety] Change 체인지

Guest silverwingz

Guest damifino

October 5 will be the final airdate for "Change." They said it was too difficult to find more people to fool with makeup since folks are now familiar with the show and the makeup is too obvious once you've seen one and it's difficult to do the makeup itself. They had to do in few hours what most movie sets take a few months to perfect. The final filming took place on September 8.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...6&outlink=1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the info Eunice =)

and another article...

Reasons Behind SBS Canceling Change

From Lee Hyori in the debut episode where she was left in tears from hurtful remarks from people on the subway to Yoo Chae Young who was in tears as she proposed to her husband recently, SBS “Change” has been a variety show that has bought much laughter and tearful moments to viewers.

After 8 months of broadcast, “Change” which has been one of SBS weekend variety offerings will be canned. What are the reasons behind this?

According to a SBS representative on the 19th, it is very difficult now to find someone to go through this and the special makeover team is at it’s maximum limit (beyond what they can do). The special makeovers that you see in movies are done over a period of time. But for “Change”, you have to do this once every week. It is thus very easy for others to spot the disguised celebrity.

“Change” debuted on 17th February with Lee Hyori who was also the MC as the first person to get the special treatment. Subsequent episodes have also won over many viewers with the reality bit. The program is expected to end with Jo Hye Ryun as their final guest star which will be shown on 5th October.

Credits: coolsmurf

i wonder what's replacing it... any news?

Guest jennyoo21

From the yoo chae young episode, does any know the title of the song she sang to her fiance?

I already checked the song list and its not on it.

Guest xkpxtiger

From the yoo chae young episode, does any know the title of the song she sang to her fiance?

I already checked the song list and its not on it.

the song is black glasses by Eru (까만안경)

Guest ilwooxgd

awww....but yea it is true.

after a while you notice the difference between a real face and the changed face since they all look kinda alike.

hopefully a good show will replace it! :)

Guest silverwingz

added download links to the latest episode in the first post. download away!

still have loads of epis to catch on and its ending T.T all good things are ending now...hopefully sbs will come up with something good like FO..

same here... lol~

Guest rawrcarebear

Is it a bit too much to ask which episodes had which MCs, since some of the MCs started leaving or some weren't at the filming for an episode.. Honestly, I'm only interested about Kangin. XDD

from episode 5, Shin Dong Yup's Change!

thanks to zh3rn@YT for subbing this episode!

sdychawf4.png

How do people make caps anyway? I used printscreen..

I couldn't figure out how to gif this either.. :[

I'm loving the Son Ho Young + Kangin love ♥

They were cracking up about SDY wearing his own shoes as the Weird Granny.. XDD

^

i am watching bcoz of kangin too..he rarely miss change..and if you have passed SHY's change, you should try watching the epi with EJW in it~ he was too cute too cuteee~~~aaaaaa~~ the others not so much..owh and he got changed once again in one episode recently..the one before the cool epi i think~ that ws FREAKY~ god~ he looked like andre kim or something like that~~ROFL~~

so when is actually the last epi?? was it last weekK???

It's sad that it ended. But yeah, it's getting hard to make people, not to mention celebrities to wear that thing. And a lot of Koreans can already quite distinguish the fakeness of what they wearing. But it was a good show.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, as each episode passed, i get less and less impressed with the changes...

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Change (2008-09-07).avi [645.6 MB]

(Hyun Young, Yumi)

are you sure it's Hyun Young? i think the official website put Kim Hyun Jung & Kim Yoo Mi...

I'm loving the Son Ho Young + Kangin love ♥

me too! me too! so sad when Son Ho Young left...

so when is actually the last epi?? was it last weekK???

next week's one will the last episode, and Jo Hye Ryun will be changed. all the info's in the first post remember! :P

next week's one will the last episode, and Jo Hye Ryun will be changed. all the info's in the first post remember! :P

puahaha..yes,i checked AFTER i posted and was like,owh,next week..ahhhaa..forgot to edit my post~ sorry~ awwww..hopefully kangin will get new variety show in which he can show off his MC-ing talent~ he really didnt do so much in this show..like seriously~ T.T

PIC UPDATE~

http://spv.sbs.co.kr/nbbs/view.jsp?cmd=rea...d=&keyword=

Credits: sbs.co.kr

god, they looked so fake! lol~

LOL, you are SO right.

Although this show is getting canceled, I have to say that I had a number of favorite episodes that I'm totally willing to re-watch! XD

I had a bunch of great memories with this show! ^^

Guest axduong

aww, no more Change from now on. today's episode was the last one. does anyone have any idea what the new show is about?

Archived