Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

haha, its the real one from Yesasia :) there are no subs and i dun hv much to grumble except that they shd hv packed the poster separately in a poster tube rather than folding it into the boxset =_=, MBC fault (again!) i suppose... :sweatingbullets: but pleasant surprise, it not the foursome poster as shown in 'preview' pictures of the dvd set, but a CG+Shin hugging pic :)

TVBS eNews 3.5.2006

HQ avi 640x480/ 21MB

jjhtvbs2006050319hg.jpgjjhtvbs2006050329iy.jpgjjhtvbs2006050332jb.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5nkot

Thanks ya Reb... always trouble you...

Looking forward to order the dvd with substitles... hope it will not take too long.

Aug05

1. Some soompiers think that JJH has gained weight after Goong? Hhmm...I was thinking he has lost a lot of weight and muscle! He seems quite thin now compared to his modelling days when he still had some muscles and pecs, don't u think?

4. And no offense but i think most soompiers are overreacting to what he said about YEH not being his type...i mean surely u don't expect every couple in every drama to end up together? They make a nice couple on-screen but maybe they don't click in the sense of 'more than friends' off-screen? Maybe he isn't YEH's type too? If they are to be truly professional actors then regardless of their relationship off-screen, they'll still create magic on-screen. And all that BTS, NGs etc scenes where he's feeding her etc i really don't think it's that much of a big deal...i mean i do that with my friends all the time too...feeding each other regardless of gender...and i think being in the modelling industry he should be quite an open-minded person too...he looked very close to SJH in their NakNine photoshoots too....oh well in short i think those wanting JJH to be with YEH are probably pretty much still in Goong fantasyland? Surely we're not gonna start boycotting him just coz he's not dating her or doesn't have feelings for her if we're really true fans of him and his work?

5. And from all his interviews and candid pics, he seems like quite a down-to-earth and friendly person who's kinda shy around strangers (fans)? We may have fallen for Prince Shin but i think these are the reasons we've fallen for JJH!

Alright I rest my case for now

1.Ur sooooo rite bout him lost a lot of weight in Goong...when i look at his old pic...he got muscles everywhere...

4.bout him & YEH...just wait till Goong2 finish...we culdn't make any conclusion now...no one knows what's gonna happen between them when they meet again...en share all of those romantic scenes...en do the kissing scene like that again...maybe they'll get sum "butterfly" this time...hahaha

5.YES That's what make me FALLEN FOR HIM...he look sooo Cool yet Shy...oh Shin...my JJH :blush:

JJH left a new msg on his official website yesterday

i think its the dojin20 daum cafe where a tw fren told me thats where he usually leave his msgs..

there is a chinese translation of his msg on jujihoonchina, they never mention exactly where he posted the msg but refer to it as 'official website' so... heck~

reposting is forbidden so you hv to visit JJH mainland website to read:

http://www.jujihoonchina.com/dispbbs.asp?b...&ID=1777&page=1

Guest jhing

haha lariest! - he's managed to stretch himself to 6'3? :lol: that's highly likely. hehe

I told my sister (who's into Shin hehe) that JJH is around 6 foot and 2 inches tall and she was like, "wow, tall!" Then we borrowed our dad's measuring tape or meter tool or something just to make sure. hahaha And I had to stand up on this chair to hold it up while my sister stood infront of it and when she looked up she was like, "whoa, how tall." :lol:

So if he's 188 cm then he's 6'2" and if he's 189 cm then he's 6'2 or so. very close to being 6'3! :lol:

I'd love to try that stretching exercise that he does. If it worked for him then it might just work for me too. :D

Guest 313

Rebby,

Juhoon has an official web-site...in Korean of course. I believe the msg is from there. I have the link at home. Let me know if you want it and I can post it here.

Guest mcmug

Rebby,

Juhoon has an official web-site...in Korean of course. I believe the msg is from there. I have the link at home. Let me know if you want it and I can post it here.

would appreciate if you could post the link

thankie

Guest lariest

Jhing: Haha...that's cute...maybe i should try to do that also so i can have a feel of what it would be like if he were to stand next to me...hehe :rolleyes:

Rebby: Can u (or anyone) translate the msg JJH left at the website? Can't read korean or chinese! :sweatingbullets: Thanks!

Actually i think at certain angles in his modelling pics he actually looks like Vaness Wu...

Guest mcmug

i had the urge to post JJH's pix

this doesn't look like JJH

1146763001_111.jpg

1146757235_1140954076_51514(4358).jpg

1146756399_avec_04.jpg

1146759463_237.jpg

1146759115copyjpg27ji.jpg

credits - jujihoonchina + dcblack

JJH personal official website:

http://www.jujihun.net/

the forum reposted his msg as screencap .. dont' think jjh left it there originally...

http://jujihun.net/bbs/view.php?id=board&p...desc=asc&no=584

Nothing of importance was said in his message: pretty much, take care of yourselves, he is doing well. Etc etc.

However, interesting note that im assuming was put by his fan said that he sounded sad in his message. Alot of the fans responded in kind so...

These korean fans i tell ya, they are amazing when it comes to deciphering this kind of stuff or making it up as they go along.

maybe that fan is right and he is sad, perhaps because he is forced to do Goong 2 again or what not! something to ponder about... :vicx::phew:

thanks mcmug for reposting this (naknine photoshoot?) pic :)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/joojihu...51514(4358).jpg

only recently did i notice that he was playing around with his ipod in this pic :sweatingbullets: and for those who didn't backlog... (perhaps it was mentioned in GOONG thread instead of here), what JJH was wearing is the painted canvas shoes from GOONG - the pair where CG drew and gave to shin on his birthday.

and this was probably mentioned in interviews regarding GOONG but i'd only found out abt it myself while in Macau (a lady staff we chatted with told us) - the shoes were painted by YEH herself :)

come on, i can't help but think to myself... why would JJH wear those shoes to a private assignment if it didn't mean anything special? Just becuz they are nice? :phew::lol:

Bubble-maker at work,

rebby

Guest jhing

Rebby! I think your post just made my day. :lol: Wow! YEH actually painted the shoes herself? Cool! Somehow I'm not so surprised that she did that coz I read it from her thread that she's such an arty and crafty person. hehe

So JJH got to keep the shoes eh? Lucky guy.

lariest - if JJH were to stand next to me, I'd definitely end up with a stiff and sore neck. The guy's a giant! :lol:

Guest mcmug

rebby - i posted the pix becoz of his revealed CK briefs :>

it took my attention away from the shoes...JJH must have really treasured the shoes for special reasons!?!

Guest bibi

rebby - i posted the pix becoz of his revealed CK briefs :>

it took my attention away from the shoes...JJH must have really treasured the shoes for special reasons!?!

yup the briefs are so sexy..im wondering if the props used in ep 17-18 were really his! so cutie!

quoting from BACK to THE FUTURE MOVIE..."why are you wearing omebody elses briefs? who is calvin?"

thanks mcmug for reposting this (naknine photoshoot?) pic :)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/joojihu...51514(4358).jpg

only recently did i notice that he was playing around with his ipod in this pic :sweatingbullets: and for those who didn't backlog... (perhaps it was mentioned in GOONG thread instead of here), what JJH was wearing is the painted canvas shoes from GOONG - the pair where CG drew and gave to shin on his birthday.

and this was probably mentioned in interviews regarding GOONG but i'd only found out abt it myself while in Macau (a lady staff we chatted with told us) - the shoes were painted by YEH herself :)

come on, i can't help but think to myself... why would JJH wear those shoes to a private assignment if it didn't mean anything special? Just becuz they are nice? :phew::lol:

Bubble-maker at work,

rebby

Hey REBBY...this is probably a very stupid question but i am still curious anyway....Where are u from...u mean u really went to Macau??? or wassit some news you heard?? and the shoes was really painted by YEH??? You serious??? Oh My GaWd!! Oh My GaWd!!

REBBY, are you guys like managers of JJH's fanclub or soemthing??? like how do you guys keep up with the Stars and all?? Just curious...