Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Victoria

just saw pics of LEE JI HOON from his thread..i thought of JJH because of the skulls..

kinda coincidental that they're both into skulls.. same names and i think some do think that they have a little resemblance right.. lolx. anyway just sharing.. =D

wilsnp.jpg

wilt9z.jpg

wilus5.jpg

i think the long hair is kinda sexy though.. lOlx.. i mean the pony tail is manz... sexy with capital S..

is it me or is it me. lOlx..

i am so weird

I totally agree with you. The longer the hotter~~ I also like the ti can't reads with holes, lol.

The guy is way too IN for our average understanding, lol :D

jk jk *hides from flying rocks*

hey! his birthday is coming up, right? May 19 if i'm not mistaken! Hope I can greet him personally (in my dreams, probably!). Happy birthday, Ji Hoon! Too bad he's a year younger than I am... won't be able to call him "oppa". Sigh.

hey! his birthday is coming up, right? May 19 if i'm not mistaken! Hope I can greet him personally (in my dreams, probably!). Happy birthday, Ji Hoon! Too bad he's a year younger than I am... won't be able to call him "oppa". Sigh.

hihi, you gotta reverse that 9, his birthday is 16th May :)

Guest jhing

Advance Happy Birthday Shingoon! :D

am really loving him in Goong. Watching it for the 3rd time. this guy grew on me. :D

Guest DallasE

Jihoon's profile. It would be ideal if someone can translate this fully.

060413000312_0001.jpg

JiHoon for Hi Harriet.

1145447738.jpg

Sourced from dcinside.com

^ Rebby, you lucky duck! Is it the original release? Or is the the bootlegged ones? You're a true fan so I'm guessing the real thang, eh? hahaha, I've yet to order mines. Subs or no subs?

Golly, miss ya, hun!

D (DallasE), he looks scrumptious in the Hi Harriet pic!

^ Rebby, you lucky duck! Is it the original release? Or is the the bootlegged ones? You're a true fan so I'm guessing the real thang, eh? hahaha, I've yet to order mines. Subs or no subs?

Golly, miss ya, hun!

D (DallasE), he looks scrumptious in the Hi Harriet pic!

haha, its the real one from Yesasia :) there are no subs and i dun hv much to grumble except that they shd hv packed the poster separately in a poster tube rather than folding it into the boxset =_=, MBC fault (again!) i suppose... :sweatingbullets: but pleasant surprise, it not the foursome poster as shown in 'preview' pictures of the dvd set, but a CG+Shin hugging pic :)

TVBS eNews 3.5.2006

HQ avi 640x480/ 21MB

jjhtvbs2006050319hg.jpgjjhtvbs2006050329iy.jpgjjhtvbs2006050332jb.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5nkot

Guest nataku_pilot

He's soo sexy ! I love that he has his own style and he's not afraid to show it !

Guest lariest

Hi all!! I'm quite new to this thread...and I've been reading all posts from Page 1 to Page 64! And I have to say great job on all the pics and clips! Love them!! Well...after reading through all the posts, I thought I'd do mine all at one go in this one post...hehe! :P

Well, here are just some of my opinions: :sweatingbullets:

1. Some soompiers think that JJH has gained weight after Goong? Hhmm...I was thinking he has lost a lot of weight and muscle! He seems quite thin now compared to his modelling days when he still had some muscles and pecs, don't u think?

2. I think it's ok that he smokes...isn't it like very common nowadays? Heck i don't smoke but im surrounded by smokers!

3. Regarding the x-rated catwalk pic (one where the female model was showing her boobs), from what i've watched on america's next top model, being a model means you have to be very open to every possibility especially if you're to be a successful one, and yes all backstage changing rooms are open and shared...it's the world of the modelling industry! Tho i must say i had no idea korea had reached tht level of open-mindedness...very advanced i must say!

3. Some soompiers say that he's quite expressionless when he acts but im thinking that may only be due to the fact that his role requires it coz prince shin's character is cool? From what i see in his modelling pics, he's very good with expressions and movements. Maybe he should try out a different role and then we can really judge his acting abilities eh?

4. And no offense but i think most soompiers are overreacting to what he said about YEH not being his type...i mean surely u don't expect every couple in every drama to end up together? They make a nice couple on-screen but maybe they don't click in the sense of 'more than friends' off-screen? Maybe he isn't YEH's type too? If they are to be truly professional actors then regardless of their relationship off-screen, they'll still create magic on-screen. And all that BTS, NGs etc scenes where he's feeding her etc i really don't think it's that much of a big deal...i mean i do that with my friends all the time too...feeding each other regardless of gender...and i think being in the modelling industry he should be quite an open-minded person too...he looked very close to SJH in their NakNine photoshoots too....oh well in short i think those wanting JJH to be with YEH are probably pretty much still in Goong fantasyland? Surely we're not gonna start boycotting him just coz he's not dating her or doesn't have feelings for her if we're really true fans of him and his work?

5. And from all his interviews and candid pics, he seems like quite a down-to-earth and friendly person who's kinda shy around strangers (fans)? We may have fallen for Prince Shin but i think these are the reasons we've fallen for JJH!

Alright I rest my case for now :blush:

Guest jhing

welcome to the thread lariest! happy postin! hehe am not boycotting him! I love him heaps as Shin whose inlove with CG and as JJH whose friends with YEH. :lol:

Rebby! Thanks for the Goong scans! I wonder when Yesasia is going to release a copy with subs. hehe any idea?

DallasE - love his pic in his profile. gosh, he's tall! 187 to 189 cm? 6'3?? maaan. :lol:

Guest babycurious

gosh....he's my new obsession now....after 24 eps of goong......and 65 pages threads....3:35 in the morning (a.m. that is) ......i can only says.....i'm obsessed.....especially with his back....and shoulder too....as well as any part of him.... :blush:

Guest lariest

Thanks jhing!

Haha...ya his height is definitely a plus...i have a weakness for tall guys..! :w00t:

I read from somewhere (can't remember where tho)...he said that he used to be 6'1" but he does this stretching exercise (the one he was showing to the host in goong 1.5) everyday and now he's 6'2"! Hhmmm...perhaps he's managed to stretch himself to 6'3" already? Hehe... :lol:

Thanks jhing!

Haha...ya his height is definitely a plus...i have a weakness for tall guys..! :w00t:

I read from somewhere (can't remember where tho)...he said that he used to be 6'1" but he does this stretching exercise (the one he was showing to the host in goong 1.5) everyday and now he's 6'2"! Hhmmm...perhaps he's managed to stretch himself to 6'3" already? Hehe... :lol: