Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies! What's up? Wonder when will our man starts filming his new movie, I can't wait to see new pictures of him. Let me post some of his photos for the meantime, just because I miss him so. :x =P~ >:D<
Take care everyone, hugs and love! 
tumblr_mytzutuWq91t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

Guest yannyayson

Happy New Year Chinggus! Annyeong!!  :-h  :-h  :-h
How are you doing guys?? Well, from what I've read, we're all just trying to be patient and wait for the latest  news and pictures of our Man.. I sometimes get so impatient.. :|   :|   /:)  I constantly go to google and refresh my search box on twitter wishing that I would read anything about him.. Like @Mabelle said, JiHoon is more like of a routine for me too.. Daily... haha!  :))   :D  :PI have to hear him sing, see his photos, try to see a bit of him in his movie or drama or youtube clips made by fans.. 8-> 8->
Oppa Jihoon, do you have the faintest idea that a lot of girls and ladies are going bonkers over you?? That we constantly stare at the ceiling while imagining your perfection??  :\"> :\"> :x  :x  8-> 8->
That we waste a few moments a day picturing you like this???tumblr_m97srkGpH01rvzqjko1_500.jpg
tumblr_m97sltNkAZ1rvzqjko1_500.jpg

Do you have an Idea that I get to act like a looney when I remember you doing this?? tumblr_mmjptvBRYz1rvzqjko3_500.gif

OMO!!!!! Why are you so PERFECT????tumblr_mdfm6jsDDO1rvzqjko2_500.jpg

Whilst being perfect, you're also being cute!tumblr_md0phnb5GH1rvzqjko1_500.gif

Sorry if I have already posted those pictures before, I just can't help but repost them again so @Malika and @Hookedonjjh can see those if ever they haven't yet..  :D:D;)tumblr_m97seczRwC1rvzqjko1_500.jpg

DROOL FEST HAS STARTED! =P~ =P~ =P~ :\"> :\"> :\"> :P =))
tumblr_m97sb1h8n41rvzqjko1_500.jpg
tumblr_m97sdb7s5m1rvzqjko1_500.jpg
tumblr_m97sc4ax6W1rvzqjko1_500.jpg

and yeah, this is for @Novchime and @Hookedonjjh who fancies him with this style... :x :\"> :P :\"> :Dbut heck yeah! It's for all of us, really! We all want him to death with JiHo hair, Seung Ha hair, or Don Juan Hair! Cause WE LOVE HIM TO BITS!! :x :\"> :x :\"> :xtumblr_m8ajbklwiU1rvzqjko1_500.jpg
Even this bird nest hair! (ooppps! a Duck is a bird, right. @Goongfan11?? )  =)) /:) =)) :>tumblr_m8aix0ABc61rvzqjko1_500.jpg

Let's all melt with his gaze... :x :\"> :\"> :x 8-> 8-> =P~ =P~tumblr_m6afkw4S371rvzqjko1_500.jpg

even that teeny weeny eye that he's got which is obviously smaller than the other- who cares??? :x :\"> :x :\"> :x
tumblr_m5d120vQfr1rvzqjko1_500.jpg

Hey, JiHooN-ssi , NO ONE CAN MAKE ME GO CRAZY-FANGIRLING-LIKE-I-AM-JUST-FIFTEEN-LIKE-YOU-DO!!!!!! :x :\"> :x :\"> :x :x :\"> :x :\"> :x
tumblr_mwv4n44qNG1qzgtn4o1_500.jpgtumblr_mwv4n44qNG1qzgtn4o3_500.jpgtumblr_mx2w9cw6Ze1subqpro5_1280.jpg

I have a lot of pictures f JiHoon, all of which I think he's so damn good looking but this has got to be one of my favorite--8-> 8-> :x  :\"> :x :\">
tumblr_mphx3rrmaa1qem9p0o6_1280.jpg

CAUTION: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE!!!tumblr_mctr3vyC791rf82r3o4_500.png

Okay.... I've posted enough.. hahaha! :x :P :\"> =))

Enjoy, Chinggus! I'll make myself busy staring at the ceiling wishing he's in front of me!   8-> 8-> 8-> :\"> :x :\"> :P

Guest yannyayson

AND YEAH, BEFORE I FORGET- WHO WOULD WANT TO SIT BESIDE JOO JI HOON WHILE HE'S ON THE DRIVER'S SEAT????
tumblr_mxvr7xONlr1shs86vo1_500.jpg

I HONESTLY DON'T CARE AS LONG YOU REACH OUR ( OUR- YANYAN and JiHOON's! )HOME SAFE! WELL, YOU'RE MY FRIENDS SO I TRUST ALL OF YOU THAT YOU WOULD NOT DARE TRY TO MESS UP WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP, RIGHT????!!!!   :-?? :-?? [-X [-X
                    tumblr_myu8mv3aqU1souo92o1_400.giftumblr_myu8mv3aqU1souo92o1_400.gif

Kidding! hahaha!Happy_sailor_moon.gif3ZhzA.gif

GOSH! Am going bonkers here, really! =)) =)) =)) :)) :))

Guest hookedonjjh

Lol @yannyayson, you crack me up girl! =)) the things JiHoon can do to us, craaazy things for real! But we can't blame the guy, it's not his fault that he's HOT like that. Oh man, this addiction is just getting worse. But I love it! I love going gaga over me baby love, who wouldn't?! Thanks for your entertaining post @yanny, post more pics. ;)

Guest rintintintin

HAHAHA! I'm sorry guys if I didn't visit his thread often... You know I can't leave my work over this hihihi! Happy New Year gals! :) At last, I already finished Medical Top Team all by myself and I can't stop giggling myself when Han Seung jae (his character) was there... I miss Goong days but for me he's already grown up tee hee! I hope I can joined with you guys and I'm back as a fangirl now hahaha! :D

Guest rintintintin

mabelle147 said: Hello @rintintintin, If not mistaken i saw your post when I did backread this thread. Is it correct? If it's, welcome senior .. glad you've decide to be back : )

@hookedonjjh - kyaaaaa noooooo i just stare him but you on his lap??? naughty girl!!! but nega choaaaaa (Lol!) like it!!! hahhaha

@yannyayson - yanyanjihoon home? Should i get permission from you? hahaha..love you full dear..give us your wonderful pics more muachhhh...

@mabelle - apa kabar say? (maaf baru log in lagi n baca inbox he..) you got me hahaha..

That scene surprise me!! omg i'm faint kekeke..but any news about mantra movie??? i watch the footage of that film and i said OMG!!!! must be prepare my poor heart he..the scene over naked kitchen kiss!!!

But now i'm cerious about good friends movie, who is the leading lady?? and are there hot scene also???

@rintintin anyeong??

waves to all hunnies. Happy weekend:)

@hookedonjjh - kyaaaaa noooooo i just stare him but you on his lap??? naughty girl!!! but nega choaaaaa (Lol!) like it!!! hahhaha

@yannyayson - yanyanjihoon home? Should i get permission from you? hahaha..love you full dear..give us your wonderful pics more muachhhh...

@mabelle - apa kabar say? (maaf baru log in lagi n baca inbox he..) you got me hahaha..

That scene surprise me!! omg i'm faint kekeke..but any news about mantra movie??? i watch the footage of that film and i said OMG!!!! must be prepare my poor heart he..the scene over naked kitchen kiss!!!

But now i'm cerious about good friends movie, who is the leading lady?? and are there hot scene also???

@rintintin anyeong??

waves to all hunnies. Happy weekend:)

Guest novchime

Hi guys,

Nice posts. Welcome back @rintintintin.  I also see other names under the posts.  Nice to have everyone here.

@Yannyayson: you really know my favorite pictures of JiHoon.  I also like his other pictures.  Who cannot?

It is about the end of my vacation, so I can contribute more later.

Take care all....

Halooooooo HunNies.....

Forgive me for double post again?! huf...

Miss you all and of course miss our man :x :x :x

Who is he??? hehehe...JIhoon ssi loves hat right????

2YEARS_副本

He really has long legs :x

FIVEFINGER _副本

It seems that Oppa enjoy his time with his good friends :) So is this his hair style in daily life now??

8375b72873b011e3b35a125adb7eab4a_8

Btw, talk about good friends i remembered his new movie project (Goods Friends) and @Novchime pertaining his next style right??

In that movie Joo Ji Hoon plays In Chul, a base but charismatic con-man who skillfully swallows up an insurance company.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/11/ji-sung-joo-ji-hoon-and-lee-kwang-soo-starring-in-new-noir-movie-good-friends/#.Uspnbu-UJqQ

Actually , i love his style in mawang (the devil), really handsome and charismatic hehe..but we know our man never repeat his style in other project.

http://koreanvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/joo-ji-hoon.jpg

So how Jihoon with pony tail???

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a606/k00ky471/joojihoon_zps6ca123d4.jpg

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/20071215-joojihoon20.jpg

Or with glasses???

http://images.kdramastars.com/data/images/full/6332/joo-ji-hoon.jpg?w=600

Click to view full size image

Or rough JJH hehe

Click to view full size image

http://asianwiki.com/images/1/1c/Ju_Ji-Hun-p3.jpg

But whatever his style he did, he always stunning out and of course he good actor!!!! like a video has shared by @RitzTarits Sim :x thank you.....

@hookedonjjh - i vote for him!!!! definitely :x

http://lestroiscordonniers.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/20131230-224047.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c9.0.851.315/p851x315/1531911_556786131080698_975438044_o.jpg

Crash & Burn with Ju, hunnies....thanks to Jihuntube!

hi chingus, how are y'all ?? hope everyone here blessed with health and joy  :)
i'm sorry i've been MIA for idk how long, because well, aside of RL really give me no chance to spazzing alot as much as i want to, i'm too has been on K-Ent-slump.. so yeah i've been hiatus on all k-ent related this past 3-4 months :D   (though still i'm trying so hard lurked here and saw all the goodies y'all posted here, yeah you are right i'm still monitoring all the chicken legs, "clock" pics, and everything in between =)) )
and hello for all new names here :)

@malika82
nice MV, thanks! done saving it. heh heh.. nice song, and good looking Jihoon all the way....

and thanks for the HanSeo MV too. i miss them... they are cute together.
especially missing wuri dr Han alot!

gomawo, hatur nuhun, danke! dikau di mana,.. jakarta, bandung?
yuuk mari kita switching lagi ke inggris ah. (btw inggris mu bagus lho. mantaf!)

@Goongfan11 & @Novchime, bogoshipo! :x
Novchime, hope you're enjoying your long holiday....
Goongfan11, please share with us your comment for the FF, okie?

and wow... @sophie, welcome back! am happy to see you again here.

saw @cherkell and @sarahadini here..  :-h to you..

and  :-h to all the Hunnies!

uhm.
just wanna share this to you, self-made-jihoon-2014-desk-calendar.

- re-use 2013 desk calendar,
- choose fav Jihoon pics and monthly calendar, edit them,
- print and paste them into the old calendar

walaaa (well.., this pic was taken when it was half done) .. hihi!   :D

1535498_1452687011619222_645590834_n_zps

Guest Goongfan11

Hello Hunnies!!!
Hi, Hi @Yanny,mabelle, novchime,malika82, hookedonjjh, rintintin,tarits and anyone else I may have forgotten to post.  Love all the nice pics and videos.  Gomawo!  :x :)>- 
I know Ji Hoon is busy with his new movie being made.  It looks quite interesting.  I like all three actors.
2ebbf539-54da-402b-9bd3-db60d9304e7d_zps
It's good to see Ji Hoon being very busy with his work.  He's been doing so much with dramas, movies and going to awards shows.  I wonder if he has been offered any commercials.  That would be so great!
Take care my friends...see you around soompi. 
:-h :-h :-h