Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Tarits

Hi cynder - the video is short anyway but others  can see it or saw it. I dunno why it does not work anymore. Oh well, sorry.

Now it is out - the Winter Sonata 10th year anniversary anime CD/DVD. Jihoon sings the 3 new songs which many of my global friends have heard.  Credit f4 mom for this.  My copy is on its way from Japan and I can't wait to hold it in my hands!

575265_552946124737399_1789661122_n.jpg

Guest lidialimn

buenisimo un informe muy detallado ,como olvidar a ju jihoon si todo comenzo con goong en este mundo del kdrama...muy lindo ...en este mundo 

Guest Tarits

lidialimn - hi there!  I think you are in my fb fanclub page for Jihoon right?  Yes, everyone loves Jihoon or falls in love with Jihoon after watching Goong.  Thank you for posting.

Guest Goongfan11

@ uraracafe28  Thanks for the cool mv with Ji Hoon and I love the music!  I thought it sounded like TVXQ.  Hello to all who are waiting patiently to hear about Ji Hoon's next project.  We will be rooting for whatever Ji Hoon decides to do.  He is so talented that I can see him doing a drama, movie or singing in his band.  Whatever it may be...I will support his next project.Hello to Nov Chime, Tarits, and all the Hoonies who come here to see our beloved Ji Hoon.

Guest Tarits

Now for those who have not heard him singing the 3 songs, here it is:

The Okinawa International Filmfest has begun:

577568_553850644646947_828654093_n.jpg

And if  you want to buy the WSonata anniversary CD with Jihoon singing, go get here:

578867_553851084646903_754734124_n.jpg

Guest novchime

@Tarits, really nice songs, and JiHoon sang them very well.  I like the last ("I only got you") the most. I got emotional while listening. I will see how I can get a copy of the CD.  Enjoy listening....  Thanks!

Guest rivanaraja

Please translate Song Joo Ji Hoon to English
I am a fan of Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji-hoon
I hope to meet again

Guest selasih

OMG, Ju Jihoon have the great voice. Agree with Novchime, I like "I Only Got You" the most, then, One Night Stand, last Here. Wanna hear in full ;)

Guest Tarits

To everyone - I have the full songs and can ask some Korean friends to interpret the lyrics but I know that within the next couple of days, a romanized version will come out which I will quickly post.  When my own CD gets to my hands hopefully first week of April, I may get a better chance of translating the songs in its romanized english version.  All the 3 songs are really nice, fitted to the voice range of Jihoon. I am happy you all like the songs.   On another topic and with apologies to lualm, those who love Jihoon and Eune can join the special FB page for them which I also administer.  And of course the other special FB page is for Jihoon only which also I put up and manage.  Both FB pages are by membership only and is not open to the public. 

Happy listening to Jihoon chingus!!!  If you wish to hear the songs in full, please go buy the CD. Amazon Japan is selling it.  It is out in the market now.

Guest lualm

so happy to see everybody posting regularly, unlike me, coughs coughs... apologies for not showing up everyday. 
@Tarits thanks for sharing the info about the Winter Sonata OST. Let's all show our support in every project he does! 
2_20130301175703.jpg
i forgot where i got this... lol. credit to the original uploader

waves at all our lovely Hunnies in the house! 

Guest Goongfan11

I really LOVE the mv with Ji Hoon's songs for the Winter Sonata anime, and especially since it showcases scenes from my favorite drama.  I'm not trying to ship the two on the thread, just saying since the mv is so beautiful.  Besides, I'm not the only one with my profile pic being the lovely YEH. I think everyone knows who I am a fan of - Both JJH & YEH since seeing Goong.  Promise...last comment on the two.  

Guest Tarits

lualm - you do know how much I love Jihoon. Didn't I say I am his "omma" from LA? Lol!  Yes, I wish everyone can get a copy of the CD of WSonata and I really am thankful to Yonsama for choosing him from his stable of talents to sing in the anniversary CD.  It is undertandable that you can hardly post here because your hands are full with a lot of stuff but I still consider you the "mother hen" and you know what I mean.

Goongfan11 - I was also surprised to see that instead of scenes from WSonata, scenes from our favorite drama were used. Take note that the lyrics seems to convey the scenes shown.  (I love it!!).

selasih - all the songs are nice but then we do have one that we find more beautiful than the other 2, right?

rivernaraja - thank you for posting and for coming to this thread.

novchime - the first time I heard the songs in full (first shared in the special FB page for Jihoon), lualm and I nearly went ballistic with happiness!!!  Jihoon's voice is so soft and the volume of his voice was so right and was not drowned by the volume of the instruments.  I can listen to him singing and not get tired of it.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

Guest selasih

Yes right Tarits eonni, all songs are very nice, althought I am not understand the meaning, but. I think the message in the songs are delivered, its because ​Jihun can singing with his way, make me addict all the time to hear his 3 songs.

Always success for Ju Jihoon ;)

Guest novchime

Dear all,The video with the songs is nice (and you know why I say so).  But I have to admit for "I only got you", that I prefer to listen to it with my eyes closed.  Then you can really enjoy the song, the voice and the instruments, and the way they blend with each other.  You will be carried away with it. The lyrics can be found here: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/31586214.html.  Maybe someone you know can translate?

Guest lualm

Just saw the compilation of Goong scenes in the 3-in1 Winter Sonata OST clip. Brings back memories. I almost forgot the beautiful feelings it has evoked in me. 

repost:

For the latecomers but nonetheless certified Hunnies, I'd like to share this indie MV by Lowdown 30 featuring Joo Ji Hoon. The MV has two versions that were released last August:

The main

The second

Guest novchime

I found a treasure in the links below.  Nice T-shirt in second link!  The second was held close to his birthday.  Enjoy.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYVCIXfiPAY

Guest Tarits

That "controversial" T-shirt created quite a stir among the hunnies/hyoonies and it was during the time Jihoon was still in the  military.  I made two big photos of it and it was in my fb too at that time.  I soon followed it up with a another controversial bracelet-band that reached the pages of bloggers!  My delusions was shared by many. Oh well...