Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

ah!!! Rebby..i still haven't figured out how you got to meet JJH!! How?!?!? So lucky...and ah..he's taking English lessons now?? Goodie!! If i ever get to met him i'll be able to communicate..ahhaha..

haha, i went to macau to see their filming - i don't think i would hv gone if i weren't suppose to be in HK around that time :P was supp to watch F4's 1st & last nites of their HK concert but i end up giving up the much sought-after last nite of the show to be in macau :vicx:

last nite, i came across several macau clips uploaded by a HK fan and saw myself in it :lol:

here's the link to the clips:

http://www.im.tv/VLOG/personal.asp?Memid=289029&FID=

random caps..

Mac_JJH2.jpg

Mac_JJH1.jpg

Guest 16candl3s

haha, i went to macau to see their filming - i don't think i would hv gone if i weren't suppose to be in HK around that time :P was supp to watch F4's 1st & last nites of their HK concert but i end up giving up the much sought-after last nite of the show to be in macau :vicx:

ok, not only did u see JJH oppa but u went to F4 Forever Four concert as well!!!! :w00t: u're really the luckiest gal! i badly wanted to go there too but im half way on the other side of the world!! :angry:

sorry if the post was a bit a convo... got a bit excited though..hehehe tnx for the clip! wow now u r a celeb urself!

Guest cheli001

_shin_, once again great work! no 200 peso bills?? haha! :P

wow rebby you gave up f4 for jjh! wow!! whehe if you were me i'd also give up f4 for shin goon! bwahaha!

cunto, rebellious? :vicx:

anyway, here is an mv jjh in london.

Credit as labelled and baidu:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b13/data/dci_et...london_0001.wmv

SENDSPACE link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vg3r0a

YSI link: (will be up in a bit.. please wait :P)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...FE1CBF9145E118A

ck16, clips --> no problem! u're welcome!

Hilo

Serene(sg) thanks for sharing the article on You Magazine, you are fast.

Good to hear that JJH has finished his exam and he is taking Enghlish course, this will be handy when he meets non-Korean speaking fans like me.

BTW, anyone could advice has he complete his national service yet?

Thanks

Guest cheli001

BTW, anyone could advice has he complete his national service yet?

Thanks

hmmm i don't think he has completed his service yet. Coz i remember some1 mentioned that he/she hopes that jjh arm/hand injury gets him exempted. (anyone, please correct me if i'm wrong. :P tnx)

anyway... another mv. (loved the bg music used for this MV. BEP's pump it! cool! :))

compilation of jjh's pics (black and white)

credit as labelled and baidu:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b13/data/dci_et...&_white.wmv

SENDSPACE:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0ft4v

YSI:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E904C0E0D6C7C2F

will be giving more links for other mv's later. ;)

Guest margan

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR JOO JI HOON TO START A NEW PROJECT- MOVIES OR TV SERIES.

HE' A NEW ACTOR AND LOTS OF EXPOSURE WOULD NOT HURT HIM. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT.

AND HE IS A VERY HOT ITEM AFTER PRINCESS HOUR.

Guest cheli001

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR JOO JI HOON TO START A NEW PROJECT- MOVIES OR TV SERIES.

HE' A NEW ACTOR AND LOTS OF EXPOSURE WOULD NOT HURT HIM. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT.

AND HE IS A VERY HOT ITEM AFTER PRINCESS HOUR.

i agree.. he has been so quiet lately... i know he is studying but exams is over right? its sooo quiet... they say they will have new projects for him but hmm can't dey give details what project? even not detailed details... can be general info, like he will star in a new drama or a movie or a new cf.. ugggh :(

hmm are they trying to make ppl miss him more?? :unsure: maybe they are afraid of over exposure??? :unsure:

i think the worst part is no pictures of him lately... :tears:

EDIT:

labelle :o what recent pic?????

btw, i read in baidu... a news article saying the jjh and yeh were invited to go to japan. And that there will be a press con.. blah blah blah... but it didn't say anything about jjh going... :tears: i hope he goes... Japan is a big market.. i hope his mgmt realize that! :fury: i'm still hoping that he'd go.. haha like we'll see pics of him at the airport or at japan press con. hahaha! :lol: SUPRISE! hahaha

Guest cheli001

yeahh i also thought of that. Keep everything a secret...

well he is low profile.. so maybe he asked his mgmt to keep quiet about his projects...

Guest cunto

Arghhhh, my smallest hope juz bursted...Juz read from Goong thread that YEH is goin' to japan today, and the promotion will be held tomolo. :tears: so that 99.9% means our dear Oppa won't participate :ph34r: ...heart breaks... I've been praying damn hard that as he finished his exam, he would go promoting too. Omo, his management company is the most lousy ever :ph34r:

PS: cheli sis last nite I was so happy when sista told me that his management comp usu kept secret bout his projects (eg. when last time he went to London)...I did hope that this time it would be the same :tears: ...but...aigooooooo....

How I long to see him in another project soon :tears: ...my neck is as long as a giraffe's now :ph34r:

Btw, thanx cheli for the clips <3 <3...though I'm still sobbing now...

EDIT: LaBelle sista wave to you. Yeah me too, I wanna see him in any project soon, CFs, movies,promotions, dramas, anything. But for now, it seems we have to accept the fact that among all his coming projects, there's nothin' named Japan yet :vicx: ...so frustrating :crazy: According to cheli sista, the japanese TV station even invited BOTH of them to join in the press conf...Dun know what the heck his comp is thinking...

Guest cheli001

WHAAATTTTT???? omo omo she leaves for japan today???/

hmmm but hmmm i read in baidu that press con will be held 29th 5 pm... maybe i was wrong... (my lousy mandarin) :crazy:

hmm about the London thing... well, i am not sure sista if it was kept secret... i was askin you last night... wehehehe :P

maybe its a SURPRISE!!! poor me not giving up yet. hahaha... argghhhh wat is wrong wid his mgt???? or is it his decision??? hmmm :unsure: but y? oh y??// :tears:

EDIT:

okie okie...

something to cheer you up.... been saving this since this AM :lol:

hmm some bubbles might be lurking... :vicx: sorry...

CREDIT baidu

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b13/data/dci_etc/your_girl.wmv

SENDSPACE:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bs08ve

YSI:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...2CB016909F97F72

ooops, btw anyone knows that song used for this mv?? hihi

Guest cunto

cheli sis you sure have high spirit under any circumstances hah? <3 <3 huggie you. Yeah who knows, if the press con is held in 29th, maybe our Oppa will come later, and then...SURPRISEEE!!! (hahahah, copying cheli)

No no I dun think that's Oppa's wish sistas. He must know that now as he's such a hottie, he needs to get more exposure before the heat cools down rite? Blame his mgnt company!!!! :wacko: ....juz wanna kick their a**

EDIT: thanx for the clip sista <3 <3

Guest aq_aj

Whaaaaattttzzzz?!?!? she's goin today???? Nooooo that's mean he's not comin...u rite...his management sucks

OMG...LaBelle[/b} u're like jumping from FI to Soompi, from thread to thread. Tried sooo hard following u :P ! Or maybe I just have to SMS u instead? I really have sumthing to discuss with u

Heeyyyyy...so JJH won't come to Japan with YEH? So dissapointing... :angry:

Why there is no news about him? It's impossible for him not to do any project rite now. I mean...he's a huge star right now... And No project? Isn't that impossible? <_<

Guest cunto

aq_aj wave to you. Yeah sad but true, we are now 100% banana wif his coming projects, if there are any. :crazy: I've been playing the word "WHY???" in my head zillion times today. Juz recall several days ago Rebby jokingly said that she should call his comp...How I wish I could do that :ph34r:

Btw, aq_aj how the petition goes? You managed to find their contacts oredi?

Guest aq_aj

aq_aj wave to you. Yeah sad but true, we are now 100% banana wif his coming projects, if there are any. :crazy: I've been playing the word "WHY???" in my head zillion times today. Juz recall several days ago Rebby jokingly said that she should call his comp...How I wish I could do that :ph34r:

Btw, aq_aj how the petition goes? You managed to find their contacts oredi?

The petition? It's going well except that I still haven't got YEH' address. This is so confusing!

Guest cheli001

yes i agree... keeping quiet for a looooonnnnggg time also has bad effects... mgmt sucks! Big Time! :fury: :tongue2:

hahaha cunto yeah high spirits! SURPRISEEEE!!!!

btw.. the vid i just uploaded... watch out for jjh's double eyelids! :blush: bwahaha.. been watching that vid since this AM. :wub:

now i guess you know why i have high spirits: hehehe...

EDIT:

sista... you really want to contact his mgmt company? hmmm maybe aq_aj have contact details! :D go go go quick call now.... and ask them why jjh not going to japan or is he going to pull a SURPRISEEEE!!! haha kidding.. trying to cheer u up... :hugs: