Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest cunto

Hahaha, cheli sista, you make me :blush: :blush: so embarrassed....So dooboo is the shin doll...hmmm, hahah, Pabo me

Yeah as much as love Oppa, I dun find his eyes..erm..beautiful or anything here... :sweatingbullets: But maybe I'll change my mind if any fan here other than cheli agree that his one-lid eyes are nice , hahahah. Let's wait and see :phew:

LaBelle dearie let me put this straight...I'm not gonna hate him even a day, or a min, so BACK OFF!! give up persuading me sista :ph34r: hahahahah

PS: cheli, LaBelle, I think we begin convo-ing here oredi :sweatingbullets: . Maybe we should PM each other to discuss more about this yeah? ;)

EDIT: omo, Rebby no no no not sendspace again!! huhuhu :tears:

Guest cheli001

oohh i've seen this interview!!!!

wow!!! thanks for the mp3 file ... omg.. :wub: i like his voice...

ok anyone??? he sounds good right? or am i just deaf bec. i like him so much? haha omo you can even hear him laughing aaawwww :blush:

me want an alfred doll... but too expensive.... :tears:

labelle, can't i just love him instead?? :unsure: maybe it has the same effect :unsure:

Edit:

ow. wow a dooboo doll!!! hmmm maybe i can make a replica :vicx::lol:

cunto, i also don't have double eyelids! :P

hope this isn't a repost

Credit: baidu

C8ADBAB8_B8F0C0BD.jpg

EDIT: omo, Rebby no no no not sendspace again!! huhuhu :tears:

LOL

here's a YSI link :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...77509621F338A48

** edit **

i ordered alfred & CG's hp accessory too... but can you believe it i hvn't open it until now :sweatingbullets:

still in their wrappers :vicx:

http://x2b.xanga.com/ad9b832b4643053121739/m35625226.jpg

http://xcc.xanga.com/870b67242643153121742/m35625229.jpg

Yes cheli coz i've seen that happen to sum ppl around me...once my mom's fren(she was pregnant backthen)&she dislike this guy...

en always said that the guy look sooo bad...(not that bad actually)...but she saying it with a very DRAMATIC TONE...kekeke

then later on...when she birth the baby...SUPRISE SUPRISE....the baby kinda look like that guy she hated...kekeke...

here's an audio extract of JJH singing Tei's Love Leaves a Scent (interview on Mnet where he gave a short rendition

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjoskm

JJH singing :o:o dunno that?!?!?! hehehe is his voice Good???

LaBelle dearie let me put this straight...I'm not gonna hate him even a day, or a min, so BACK OFF!! give up persuading me sista hahahahah

PS: cheli, LaBelle, I think we begin convo-ing here oredi . Maybe we should PM each other to discuss more about this yeah? ;)

kekeke U MUST U MUST U MUST!!!! :lol:

OH MY GOD...U really bought it... :lol:

along with the pic too???

me want the pic me want the pic...en then Im gonna buy Human Look alike Doll...en stick JJH pic on that Human Doll face...wakakaka...I THINK bcoming A MANIAC here...HEEELP!!!!

Dun want the other two on the left en right side....just want the two in the middle...hohoho

hope this isn't a repost

Credit: baidu

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/che...B8_B8F0C0BD.jpg

He maybe NOT THE MOST PERFECT GUY ON EARTH...but GOSH!!! LOOK AT HIM

HE LOOK SOOO HOT IN EVERY WAY.....There's sum MYSTICAL AURA AROUND HIM that culd make the GALS Fallin for him...

INCL.MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Guest cheli001

Credit Baidu:

do you think this is a recent pic???? and i don't think this is not some a photoshoot.. or is it???

29.jpg

omo rebby, you have hp accessories and alfred? :o wow... i'm so jealous... i want an alfred... but hmm you havn't opened it yet? :o wow.. you can endure not opening it.. :sweatingbullets: wow..

ohh yeah.. i saw the dooboo doll (eclick) no jjh pic :(

labelle, if you ask me hmm i like his voice...

Guest lualm

hi everyone... B)

cunto...my heart is pumping so fast...wow !!! thanks for reuploading the mv links , i surely did missed out on a lot....i know some of the mvs are on goong's first page but some of it are broken links already..thank you so much for the effort....re jo in sung... me thinks he is a competent actor but seeing joo ji hoon taking on the role, i couldnt picture another actor playing shin...the pds were right in choosing a new face, people just couldnt get enough of our prince.

cheli001...yeah you're right..everyone has their own share of wild episodes in their lives, including me and you... ;)joo ji hoon can party all he wants as long as he comes back in goong 2..hihi... but seriously, now that he has gained tremendous popularity...i think he will be more cautious of his actions and be more aware of the cameras following him.

just finished goong for the 3rd time last night...and i still find him hot and irresistable more than ever...

jamieyn and ally2207...are you gonna be gone for long? we will be missing you...pls come back soon. :(

Guest lualm

cheli001...wow is he getting buffed nowadays? he looks cool even in this kind of hairstyle...

hi to the rest of jjh addicts....

Guest cheli001

ummm i am not sure if the pic i posted is a recent one...

but they say he is losing weight... :( for me, i want his body to be just like his modelling days. catwalk pics... :blush: lean and toned not too thin not too muscular just right... ;)

Guest momo08

hi girls!!

any of you guys have news about oppa's recent moves? does anyone know if it's really confirmed that he will NOT go to japan for goong promo? (rebby? :ph34r: you're usually so fast on these news.. :sweatingbullets: ) when will the promo be held? :phew: i feel like such an ignorant..sorry for asking so many questions.

REBBY>omg, you really bought the dooboo doll AND alfred AND cell phone thingy....so lucky! why don't you take the pics of the cast of goong from dooboo doll OUT, print oppa's pic and put it in instead?

anyways...hope to hear some news about oppa soon..

Credit Baidu:

do you think this is a recent pic???? and i don't think this is not some a photoshoot.. or is it???

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/cheli001/Baidu/29.jpg

omo rebby, you have hp accessories and alfred? :o wow... i'm so jealous... i want an alfred... but hmm you havn't opened it yet? :o wow.. you can endure not opening it.. wow..

ohh yeah.. i saw the dooboo doll (eclick) no jjh pic

the pic doesn't look recent though... here's a repost, similar style... wondering if that's his own scooter :lol:

photo25611no1788811bl.jpg

ummm i am not sure if the pic i posted is a recent one...

but they say he is losing weight... for me, i want his body to be just like his modelling days. catwalk pics... lean and toned not too thin not too muscular just right...

i prefer his bod from modelling days too.. LOL

becuz of his quick weight loss for Goong filming, JJH said his body didn't slim down the way he wanted - body shape not to his desire so he's trying to tone up or something...

hi girls!!

any of you guys have news about oppa's recent moves? does anyone know if it's really confirmed that he will NOT go to japan for goong promo? (rebby? :ph34r: you're usually so fast on these news.. :sweatingbullets: ) when will the promo be held? :phew: i feel like such an ignorant..sorry for asking so many questions.

REBBY>omg, you really bought the dooboo doll AND alfred AND cell phone thingy....so lucky! why don't you take the pics of the cast of goong from dooboo doll OUT, print oppa's pic and put it in instead?

anyways...hope to hear some news about oppa soon..

eh... let me call him later ok... :lol: find out what's on his plate :vicx:

LOL, i would do that if i can find a HQ pic of JJH's angry face... :lol: now i only hv pics of his smiling face :vicx:

Guest cunto

Heheheh, Rebby thanxxxxx a zillionnnn, downloading now. Gosh, cheli sis, is his voice good? I listened to him once, heheheh, he's so shy when he sings :blush: which makes me love him even more :lol:

And omo, rebby, you're gud at resisting your curiosity huh? Not even open it yet :sweatingbullets: I'm so jealousssss, arghhh. Quick quick, open and share wif us :lol:

lualm you're welcome

Guest mcmug

Hello Everyone!

Any news about jjh? Anyway, we noticed that many are not yet done with their backlogging (which would take daysssss, well it will take us 2-3 days… hopefully not more. haha). :sweatingbullets: So, we (lihnie, ally, jayme, cunto and me) decided to do a little project for the convenience of everyone and for our great love for JJH. :D We are collecting all pictures that were posted on this thread and then save it into one Photobucket account for your viewing purposes and to lessen reposts :P

Here is the account id and password: READ-ONLY

UserID: bb-girls

Password: bubbles

Pictures are categorized accordingly. (Just click on the appropriate album)

great effort Cheli, ally, linhie, jayme, cunto and other gals in making the photobucket thingy

appreciate it ;)

Guest cheli001

wow!!! he is trying to tone up? :w00t: i will wait patiently for that day to come and hopefully we get good pics! :lol::w00t: :w00t:

Rebby, first shake hands, second eat his cells, now call him? haha close friends with jjh huh? bwahaha :lol:

mcmug, u're welcome.

EDIT:

comment to post below

good thing you didn't forget the "ON" for the banana leaves :lol::P Just kidding okie...