Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest ally2207

This flash file using Kim Jong Kook song, no other intention OK! ;)

http://mydisk4.flashbox.co.kr/client3/data...album.swf

19_889.jpg

Credit : Baidu, and *ThanX* for the one who uploading the flash file, and i still not sure if that was JJH in the pic? :unsure::lol: Btw, i'm gonna busy for awhile, so maybe i'm not posting so often again! :) Bye... Girls, keep Fighting for oppa thread!!! B)

Guest jamieyn

*ThanX* for the one who uploading the flash file, and i still not sure if that was JJH in the pic? :unsure::lol: Btw, i'm gonna busy for awhile, so maybe i'm not posting so often again! :) Bye... Girls, keep Fighting for oppa thread!!! B)

Guest mizzlinhie

hey ally, thanks for the flash link dear :) and jayme, thanks for pic, i miss goong so much already :D And What a coincidence, I'll be so busy too :] so won't be posting so often anymore. Have fun in oppa thread. WOrld peace (this is my last one). Farewell for now girls. Whohooo~ summer <3

Hahah jayme, repost? who cares about repost! I see so many people keep reposting in yeh thread, then why should this thread be so strict about it? hm....ok...haha

Guest vignette

Hi thanks for the flash but that pic is Eric of Shinwa taken while he was watching the first game of the Taeguk Warriors against Togo in Frankfurt.

I really hope he will come-up with a new project soon I miss watching him.

Guest cheli001

EDIT: cheli dear, I crack up here :w00t: . Why would you ask me to add Oppa to our dinner?? Hahaha, we're not gonna eat him rite? :vicx: Or will we? omoooo, that's evil :lol: J/K. Yeah if Oppa wanna join us, I'm gonna buy him lotsssssss of Nasi Lemak to eat, or should I make a shin ramen wif eggs for him? puahahahha :P

bwahaha!!! eat him? you really crazy sis. shin ramen with egg. haha!!! hmm yum yum! well okay like i said if my babies will look like him why not??? :lol: eewww this is so gross :sweatingbullets:

and PD asked him to put on weight, then lose weight again... so before goong filming end he was already losing weight becuz PD asked him to do so.. :sweatingbullets:

wow... gain weight then lose weight.. whoaa it must be very difficult for him.. But i wanna see the old him like lean and toned.. not too muscular... you girls get what i mean... :w00t:

I really hope he will come-up with a new project soon I miss watching him.

yup he's been really quiet.. no news lately... maybe mgmt is keeping everything a secret... :vicx: i want to see him in a movie (like what was originally planned for him) everyday i miss him more and more :tears:

oops btw.. fic updated.. just click my siggy...

Guest cunto

hahaha Rebby, yay I heard it from liquidfir long time ago in this thread. She mentioned you ate his cells, and I laughed damn hard for this idea. Guess that's why I was impressed and remember till now, hahaha :lol: And omg, why the PD asked him to lose weight?? He's oredi very skinny...poor him :sweatingbullets:

Yeah bella I'm feeling the same here. What mgnt company is that??? Not even taking this opportunity to push his career a step further ?? :wacko: Judging on what his company has done so far, I strongly feel that Oppa should change his mgnt as soon as possible, arhhggg :crazy: I miss him too vignette :tears:

cheli sista hahaha, you oredi plan for your babies to look like him??? :sweatingbullets: then ask Rebby to share you some of his cells, puhahahah. Omg, let's stop it here...my mind is running wild again...

EDIT: Thanx for your fanfic sista :w00t: , gotta read it when I came back from school! Muahhhhhh <3 <3

EDIT: linhie and ally sistassssss,*wave to you*...Thnxxxxx for your flash sistassss. Hmmm, but you left oredi? :unsure:Cheli, Shin, Penn, LaBelle, where are you?? hic hic

Hiya Sista...me here me here :D

*wave wave* BB GIRLS Sistas whassup gals??? anything new??? I think JJH really try to keep all his activities from the fans en media...so does YEH...en it's drivin me CRAZY :wacko:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/ally2207/19_889.jpg

Credit : Baidu, and *ThanX* for the one who uploading the flash file, and i still not sure if that was JJH in the pic? :unsure::lol: Btw, i'm gonna busy for awhile, so maybe i'm not posting so often again! :) Bye... Girls, keep Fighting for oppa thread!!! B)

Sis..dun u think that guy look like Eric shinhwa...

Guest cheli001

yup... maybe he needs to change his management... but there is still a possibility that they have big plans for him.. and they are just keeping quiet about it... coz they want to get a good deal haha ($$$$) again!

as for the gaining weight then losing weight... i think its part of the story line.. coz shin was dealing with plenty of problems (latter part of the drama)

cunto, such a dirty mind! :vicx: hmm maybe i could stare at his pics :lol: omo.. am i that desperate? hahaha :unsure:

EDIT

Labelle, hey there sista! hmmm yeah i agree with you try to keep activities from fans.. maybe bec. fans keep on following him everywhere he goes... i think he's starting to miss having a private life... :tears: coz he is soooo popular right now.. you can see his ads everywhere in korea... ($$$) :lol: but i admire him for staying simple despite his success...

oh oh oh maybe... he will go to japan also but they're not telling anyone! hmmm :unsure:

Guest iheartjoojihoon

Hey all!! yeah summer is finally here and i am done with school until the fall!! now i could spend time looking for more info, pics, videos of JJH!!..haha.. well i've been backlogging but so far i have only gone through about 1/3 of the stuff..slow and steady wins the race..haha.. how do you all find these pics of him? its crazy how many pics of him there are out there. thanks to all for compiling the photos on photobucket.com and the links to the video clips of JJH. Can you repost the link to the SK Telecom commercial because i really want to dl it but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks!!!

Guest cheli001

hahaha cells hahaha... :lol:

just like what rebby said she's been accused of eating JJH's cells. hehe it's nothing dear... cunto just made a joke about it..

and like i said on my post... if my babies will look like him if i eat his cell.. why not? then maybe i could also eat yeh's cells??? :lol: then i get to have baby jjh and baby yeh.. eeeww this is starting to sound weird...

lol

just becuz i ate macau's famous lord stow egg tarts with my bare hands right after shaking JJH's hands liquidfir who study bio said i ate his cells :sweatingbullets:

alot of us got to hug the shin doll too... buahhaha... YEH cells... and dooboo's cells... oh gosh... i dun want my babies to look like the dooboo!!! :crazy:

Guest cunto

Hahaaha, oh so that's why liquidfir said you ate his cells. I've been wondering also, why his cells?? :unsure: hahahah

cheli dear isn't it too early for me to think my babies's gonna look like whom... :unsure: Hahahah, but since you've started all these babies thinggy, let me join you also. :w00t: I heard my Mum once said that when you're preggy and you hang some human pics in your room, your child will later on bear some similarities...Hahahah, dun know whether it's true or not, I highly doubt that my Mum is teasing me wif her self-devised beliefs again :wacko: Anywei, I bet that if this is proved scientifically, we will see a lot of unnies here wif JJH/ YEH pics in their room, puahahhaha.

LaBelle wave to you

hey iheartjoojihoon, I juz check the SK telecom link, it's still working mah, hmmm. Anywei, perhaps there's some prob wif your player. I reup the link here for you by yousendit. Enjoy!!! :blush:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E6989B6239009A3

Wakakakak...actually if only that culd come true...I wont mind either hehehe...having a baby look like JJH...that'll be great....culdnt get the "MAN" but get the baby look just like him.....one day I culd show up at his front door and said..."HEY MISTER....U HAVE TO RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BABY...I "GOT" IT FROM YOU....MARRY ME QUICK!!!!!"....kekekeke

Guest cheli001

omo... no no no to dooboo's cell.. :tears: i don't want a dooboo baby...

cunto, hmm my mom also told me that... but kinda hard to believe..ryt? hmmm maybe i should try.. will let you know that result! haha! :lol: ok i will start looking for their best pics and keep it! (for future use ofcourse!) haha!

thanks cunto for re-uping the link for iheartjoojihoon

EDIT:

ooohhh labelle, hmmm great idea... ok inform me if you will visit him okay??? i will go a week earlier than you!!! :tongue2: :lol:

Guest cunto

Rebby and cheli, what is dooboo cell?? hahaha, do I sound pabo here? gotta look it up in dictionary :lol:

LaBelle I can sense that you're really excited with this idea huh? Your post proves you were typing really fast, full of grammar errors, hahahaha :phew: J/k j/k. But wait, let cheli try first and see result before we try ok? Who knows if our babies not get Oppa's straight nose, but...his EYES instead? omo, no no I dun really like his eyes hohohoho :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Erm, hate JJH for 9 months? :unsure: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE sista!!!

Guest cheli001

hahaha!!! dooboo is the doll the shin doll... right? omo... am i making you :blush: :blush: again lil sis?? soweee...

hmm let me try first? is it bec. i am older that you girls??? or you just afraid baby will turn ugly??? ok what's wid his eyes?

anyone here doesn't like his eyes????

but the nose... whoaaa.. i like his nose and lips and etc etc etc. :wub:

EDIT:

and yeahh hate him for nine months???? no no no!!! :fury: :lol:

kekeke...hmmm cunto...have i told u that my english sooo sux that i dont even want to look to what i've been write...hahaha...

but cheli, cunto u must if u want ur baby to look like them...it's only 9months honey...not A YEAR!!! kekekeke...as long as ur baby look like them...why not DO IT?!?!?! well just hate them from mon-fri...en from sat-sun...it's weekend...u can Love them again...hahaha...