Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

14 minutes ago, sophie said:

@mabelle147thank you for the updates :)  btw, that chingu was Kim Jae Wok, wasn't it ??? awww their bromance and friendship is still going strong and i couldn't be happier :wub:

@sophie

How are you chingu?? mishu and @malika82 ! hope you're doing well chingu. :)

Yes, his forever BF that is.. and in below pic, am guessing they were watching The Himalayan together?

11046260_639582106180968_504552638690553

and this one, Ji Hoon ssi.. be careful with the strong wind blows.. it makes a good picture though .. ^_^

12313958_639582622847583_801339715599811

cr to Amy

• Like 2

omg omg omg dear @mabelle147 i love you for posting their movie date pic *swoons* :wub:  i'm shipping them so hard, in bromance&friendship-way ofc :P are we ever gonna see them in projects together again ??? *pray hard to dramagods*

on another note, i'm so happy to see how Jihun so laid back in some daily pics, not just a photoshoot one, he looks like so relax, happy, healthy and enjoying life with his friends, and i notice that he's not too skinny like before..all is well right Jihun-ssi :) 

and @mabelle147 i miss u and @malika82 too deary , ugh but works just got me on the edge nowadays :sweatingbullets: hope u both and everyone here doing well too :)  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sophie said:

omg omg omg dear @mabelle147 i love you for posting their movie date pic *swoons* :wub:  i'm shipping them so hard, in bromance&friendship-way ofc :P are we ever gonna see them in projects together again ??? *pray hard to dramagods*

on another note, i'm so happy to see how Jihun so laid back in some daily pics, not just a photoshoot one, he looks like so relax, happy, healthy and enjoying life with his friends, and i notice that he's not too skinny like before..all is well right Jihun-ssi :) 

and @mabelle147 i miss u and @malika82 too deary , ugh but works just got me on the edge nowadays :sweatingbullets: hope u both and everyone here doing well too :)  

Hi sophie, so NICE that he's not skinny anymore, love his body built now. He looks sexier. And for sure he's happy & so in love. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irilight said:

Joo Ji-hoon courted to be grim reaper minion in fantasy saga With the Gods

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this here. It’s likely his part in a movie like this could be not really that big, considering there are so many characters in this movie. I wonder if he’s taking this film. I hope he is because the story is fresh. And HJW and JJH is enough for me to watch! We haven’t seen this kind of pairing before in dramas, right? I want to see this in case JJH is taking it. I welcome everything he’s related. :P

• Like 3

On 12/13/2015 at 10:10 AM, sophie said:

@sophie my darlin.... Bandung always raining? :D  

me too.. based on pics we've seen, i think Jihoon looks more relax, he's enjoying his times. he looks healthy, happy.. he used to be too skinny, imo, years ago.

Hopefully we can see him soon in Asura and this grim reaper movie.

Annyeong!  :heart:

this is from Amy's

1914954_643559072449938_6961787339640153

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

My Chingus, My Ji Hoon ssi.........

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!

Time surely flies, really! Omo... one year passed already...... tomorrow will be a new day in 2016.

I wish 2016 to be a good year, better year, with good prosperity and many many happiness for All of Us!

:heart:

Corporate-Happy-New-Year-2016-Wishes-Quo

• Like 1

Nominees for the Excellence Awards - Mid Length Male 

Joo Ji Hoon (Mask)
Kim Seung Woo (Late Night Restaurant)
Sung Joon (Hyde Jekyll)
Yeon Jung Hoon (Mask) 

The winner of the Excellence Award - Mid Length Male: Joo Ji Hoon 

credit to lordbordem

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/31/live-blog-2015-sbs-drama-awards/

Speech Here

cr to Mitsuko

• Like 3

Hi again! I'll spamming here with his gorgeous looks... come with me, OK?! :D

starting with this Bromance pic.....

Ji Hoon - Ah In...

They were together in Antique Bakery.. so i'm happy to see that they are still having good friendship.

Both of them looks good! :phew:

1456627_647471528725359_1572460705162010

Hello Handsome!

1451640871-1252366156.jpg

1451581514-297874184.jpg?v=1451581521

1936536_647492702056575_4964466220717331

cr to Amy

• Like 2