Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest jisung_15

Awww, happy to be seeing updates about his new film with those top stars! I hope it achieves as much success as HJM's last film, "Veteran." Are those pics from the film set? Has filming actually started? Looks like a prayer ceremony. Btw, he's gorgeous in those pics from One Korea. I wish he'd called out Su Ae for another series haha'!:wub:

Hello Hunnies...

after watching TSWWTN, I found LJG is truly a good actor.

previously, i've just remember him bcoz he was with Ji Hoon ssi during his MS time, and had a successful Musical together back then...

i hope they are keeping in touch & becoming good friends until now..

some of the videos of their rehearsal, performance, and news.

ps for the rehearsal video: Ji Hoon looks handsome with that towel in his neck, don't you think? he gained weight and look healthy. i love him in that size! heheh :w00t:

Hello Hunnies...

previously, i've just remember him bcoz he was with Ji Hoon ssi during his MS time, and had a successful Musical together back then...

ps for the rehearsal video: Ji Hoon looks handsome with that towel in his neck, don't you think? he gained weight and look healthy. i love him in that size! heheh :w00t:

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing the videos. Ye, I hope their communication with LJK is still open, I hope they're still close as they used to be during their military days. I like LJK! So NICE to know that you have watched his drama. I did, too! And I completely agree with you - he's a good actor. There are EPs that I feel it’s too long..... But, it’s a great show. :P

• Like 4

Hello Hunnies...

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing the videos. Ye, I hope their communication with LJK is still open, I hope they're still close as they used to be during their military days. I like LJK! So NICE to know that you have watched his drama. I did, too! And I completely agree with you - he's a good actor. There are EPs that I feel it’s too long..... But, it’s a great show. :P

@willenette, ahaha... glad to know that you're also like him! (ooops Hunnies, sorry to talk about him in here. hope you dont mind.. :phew: ). yes i agree, some eps were mmmh.. over due or something?. maybe the later eps, dont you think? but yes, i like TSWWTN! bcoz of it, i've came to post some messages in Kibi's thread.. :D... who knows, hehehehe..

Hi5 chingu!

• Like 2

Hello @magzie, thanks for the MV. the video is clear. missed them, dont we? hopefully someday we can see them together again in a project or an event.. :)

and hello to alles Hunnies !

i want to add some pics from BIFF... Ji Hoon ssi really turns to be a real mature handsome man...

he walks with such of confidence, smiling here and there, and looks happy! :phew:

12042821_923340854405858_167784549105943

12079265_901042196655088_368861599640502

12079655_923340134405930_667669073509564

12112103_923341044405839_824900110522900

12115611_923340441072566_278133605379861

12112103_923341044405839_824900110522900

12112483_923340281072582_457029949860580

12079201_923340724405871_108692664545904

• Like 1

Hunnies..... it's quite silent here... where are you ladies... busy with RL?  i hope you all are doing fine....

lately i have more time to visit Soompi, so yeah, you may see me more.. heheh... i hope you dont get bored.

12105859_894816503943776_620181609741676

i love this picture. he looks handsome, with nice bone structure, thick eyebrows, dove eyes, high nose, and thin lips.. :w00t:

dont forget his mole in his leftcheek... wonderful, dont you think? heheh....

Hunnies..... it's quite silent here... where are you ladies... busy with RL?  i hope you all are doing fine....

lately i have more time to visit Soompi, so yeah, you may see me more.. heheh... i hope you dont get bored.

i love this picture. he looks handsome, with nice bone structure, thick eyebrows, dove eyes, high nose, and thin lips.. :w00t:

dont forget his mole in his right cheek... wonderful, dont you think? heheh....

Hi mabelle, ye, so silent here that it's deafening - hahaha. I know it seems to be because I've seen you now in some other threads - But, NICE to see you more now. Thanks for sharing the picture - love it, too, dear. NICE. :P

• Like 1

The star-studded, A-list cast of 'Asura': Jeong Woo-seong, Hwang Jeong-min, Joo Ji-hoon, Jeong Man-sik, Kwak Do-won in script reading

photo643618.jpg

On October 13th, the script reading session of "Asura" has been posted on the official Facebook of CJ Entertainment.

The revealed photos show all of the main actors including Jeong Woo-seong Joo Ji-hoon Hwang Jeong-min, Jeong Man-sik and Kwak Do-won as well as director Kim Seong-su.

Jeong Woo-seong and Joo Ji-hoon show off their sculptor like faces with clear-cut features. Jeong Man-sik owns the space with his overwhelming charisma. In addition to all of these, Hwang Jeong-min and Kwak Do-won's comical pose adds more excitement to the highly anticipated movie, "Asura".

Among the six realms in Buddhism, Asura is the realm between Animal realm and Human Realm, where the endless wars and fights exist. Movie "Asura" tells the story of villains who fight to survive.

Hwang Jeong-min transforms into a villain, Park Seong-bae, an evil mayor, whose interests only lies in corruptions and irrational business opportunities. Joo Ji-hoon plays a detective Moon Seon-mo, who is attached to Han Do-gyeong like his real brother. Moon Seon-mo (Joo Ji-hoon) happens to work for Park Seong-bae after Han Do-gyeong orders him to do so.

Jeong Woo-seong has joined director Kim Seong-su again since 'Beat', 'There Is No Sun' and 'Musa'. Jeong Woo-seong plays Han Do-kyeong, a detective in serious crime unit, who is willing to do anything to survive and stands in the center of the storm between mayor Park Seong-bae and the prosecutors' office, who investigates the corruptive mayor.

photo643617.jpg

photo643616.jpg

photo643615.jpg

photo643614.jpg

More images

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1