Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Jihun ages nicely, i honestly think he is in his peak in Mask since he is so handsome drop dead gorgeous i literally cannot see him rn, because i'm scared seeing him too long will voids all my fasting :D

and awww why so shy you two Soo Ae and Jihun :D love their chemistry in Mask :wub:

• Like 3

Hi Malika, thanks for sharing all these captures from the drama. I'm happy that the drama is currently killing it in the ratings in Korea. The amazing chemistry between the leads I guess help a lot.....The dialogues are so cute especially during that kissing scene. Who wouldn't be really nervous to kiss Joo Ji Hoon, huh? I can't blame Soo Ae! - Hahaha. Sigh........I hope I could watch this drama continuously.....I lacked time....Surely I would wait for the DVD copy of this drama & buy. The drama is good. It wouldn't rate this high if it's not.....I bet you're watching this, dear. :P

• Like 2

Joo Ji Hoon Sees His Reflection In Soo Ae’s Eyes

b8epq0stfjxnr7qechnez5euopgiss0u.jpg

[by Yanchingsally Chu] ‘Reflection In Eyes’, which appeared in SBS drama ’Mask’, has become a new keyword.

On the previous episode, Choi Min Woo (Joo Ji Hoon) said, “I can see my reflection in Seo Eun Ha’s eyes, so I believe in her.”

‘Reflection In Eyes’ means seeing the reflection of oneself in other people’s eyes. If a person avoids eye contact, the reflection cannot be seen. When Byun Ji Sook (Soo Ae) talked to Choi Min Woo, she kept looking into Choi Min Woo’s eyes, which for Choi Min Woo, it means that she was telling the truth. However, Mi Yeon (Yoo In Young) couldn’t see any reflection in her husband’s eyes.

In the last part of episode 9, Ji Sook went into the secret room of Min Woo and when she came out, she bumped into Min Woo. The reaction of Min Woo for Ji Sook’s suspicious act will be shown in the upcoming episode.

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode of ‘Mask’ will air on June 25 at 10pm KST. (photo by Golden Thumb Pictures)

• Like 2

Hi Malika, thanks for sharing all these captures from the drama. I'm happy that the drama is currently killing it in the ratings in Korea. The amazing chemistry between the leads I guess help a lot.....The dialogues are so cute especially during that kissing scene. Who wouldn't be really nervous to kiss Joo Ji Hoon, huh? I can't blame Soo Ae! - Hahaha. Sigh........I hope I could watch this drama continuously.....I lacked time....Surely I would wait for the DVD copy of this drama & buy. The drama is good. It wouldn't rate this high if it's not.....I bet you're watching this, dear. :P

My pleasure chinggu:D Yes,you are right, dear. I'm watching this drama, of course!;) Ssst i saved it in my lappy and i watch it again and again Lol!

MinSuk couple are so cute!

anigif1

@chibinguyen - Jihoon looks good in pink:wub: Thanks dear for the awesome 'MinWoo':D

I can feel his saddness. He is good reveal his emotion:tears:

anigif1

• Like 1

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-actors-who-know-how-to-kiss/

10 Actors who KNOW how to Kiss

Watch Korean dramas for any length of time and you soon find that you have favorites.  Favorite shows lead to favorite scenes and the next thing you know, you have a favorite actor.  But it doesn't stop at just one--oh no-- soon you have a list.  A veritable harem of sexy, handsome men who can turn you to jelly with a smile and a great toe-curling kiss. 

I'm a kiss snob.  I admit it.  I get picky about HOW my romantic leads kiss. I want them to draw a girl in and make her feel cherished.  I don't like it when they look like a gorilla trying to eat her face. In my last article I talked about 10 types of K-drama Kisses.  We got to see some examples of great kissing from Jo In SungChoi Jin Hyuk and Jung Kyung Ho.  Below are 10 sexy actors who always know how to give us a great kiss. 

In no particular order...

excerpt---------

2.  Joo Ji Hoon

There is something very sexy and appealing about Ji Hoon.  Whether he's playing a good guy or the bad guy, you just want to jump into his arms and join in.  This kiss from Goong had better be in your favorites list.  Make sure to catch him in his current drama Mask

• Like 1

Hi All chingus in the house! it's been a long time, eh... :)

I really hope that Soompi somehow has a direct link to other platform, and it has a special feature in android, so we can directly open it for each topic we wants to follows. something like that.

beside above, uhum.... how have you been? enjoying Mask?

sorry Soo Ae, not that i dont like you, but your character pissed me off. and you make our Min Woo got hurt several times, despite of his trust on you. Aish...

agree. he looks drop dead gorgeous in Mask! i like his character too. i havent watch Kanshin, but in the Mask, he is awesome...  >> btw Jihun ssi, why only wear plain white t'shirt (with overall natural look), in the opening occasion.. :huh:

and in here, chingus... drop dead gorgeous!

>> sorry, have trouble to insert the pic

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQD-lDh5gBmmza85&w=487&h=487&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.com%2Fhphotos-xaf1%2Ft51.2885-15%2F11380300_946303752102748_1734522002_n.jpg&sx=0&sy=0&sw=612&sh=612

• Like 1