Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Ju Ji hoon new stills for 'Mask'

Hidden Content

​Hi malika, thanks for sharing the new stills from his drama. NICE.....Wahhh....I feel happy that his drama started off in first place. According to Nielsen Korea, it recorded 7.5%. I hope it would increase as the EP progresses.....JJH shows a different masculine charms in here. :P

[Ratings: Wed, 05.27.15] ′Mask′ Takes the Lead with First Episode

A new contender has joined the ring and so far, it′s winning.

On May 27, SBS′ Mask followed up Girl Who Sees Smells, broadcasting its first episode.

With a strong cast of Soo Ae, Joo Ji Hoon, Yeon Jung Hoon, and more, Mask has been gathering much attention since the drama′s pre-production, and the ratings showed that the attention hasn′t faded.

The drama′s first episode scored a rating of 7.5 percent, easily climbing to the top of the charts for Wednesday night dramas. At second was MBC′s Warm and Cozy with 7.0 and KBS′ Masked Prosecutor with 5.3 percent.

[Ratings: Wed, 05.27.15] ′Mask′ Takes the Lead with First Episode

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dramas

1. SBS Mask7.5
2. MBC Warm and Cozy 7.0
3. KBS Masked Prosecutor 5.3

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.4
2. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 4.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

• Like 1

VOGUE KOREA June issue

TWO MEN OF THE KINGDOM

Hidden Content

malika, thanks for sharing the photos. His poses + the gazes here are seducing. JJH looks so fine.........I'm glad that he's in this recent "Vogue Korea" spread, we could get to see many pictures of him through the pages of this classy magazine. He's looking manly, too. :P

• Like 1

"Mask" enters 10%

"Mask" entered the 10% range.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Mask" recorded 9.2%.

This is 1.7% more than the previous episode and it's slowly catching up to the final episode of "The Girl Who Sees Smells".

Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon) found out he strangled Seo Eun-ha (Soo-ae) through hypnotic therapy.

Also, Byeon Ji-sook (Soo-ae) accepted Min Seok-hoon's (Yeon Jeong-hoon) request to step in Seo Eun-ha's place.

Meanwhile, MBC "Warm and Cozy" recorded 7.5% and KBS 2TV "Masked Prosecutor" 6.1%.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

[Ratings: Thurs, 05.28.15] ′Mask′ Closes in on Double Digits with Second Episode

We′re only two episodes in and SBS′ Mask doesn′t seem to be thinking about dropping anywhere below first.

SBS′ Mask jumped 1.7 percent from its first episode, getting more comfortable in first place. The drama managaged to captivate more viewers as the twisted plot became clearer with excellent performances by each of the actors.

MBC′s Warm and Cozy recorded 7.5 and KBS′ Masked Prosecutor 6.1 percent.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dramas

1. SBS Mask 7.5→9.2
2. MBC Warm and Cozy 7.0→7.5
3. KBS Masked Prosecutor 5.3→6.1

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

• Like 1

So far, Ju Ji Hun and Soo Ae's characters don't even love each other, and already have amazing chemistry... Imagine them when they fall in love...

'The Treacherous' unveils stunning first still image of Joo Ji-hoon and Lim Ji-yeon

photo599515.jpg

Movie, "The Treacherous" has released its first unpublished still images.

The released images show the scene, where the unprecedented treacherous subject, Im Soong-jae (Joo Ji-hoon) is training the selected one of the ten thousand beauties, Dan-hee (Lim Ji-yeon) in order to seduce King Yeonsan.

The sword training session in the set of the bamboo forest, and the sunlight shining through the light fog create such a picturesque scene.

The cold fatal vibe between Im Soong-jae (Joo Ji-hoon) and Dan-hee (Lim Ji-yeon) with the swords aimed at each other bring up the high expectation on the unrevealed story and the fate of the two.

"The Treacherous" depicts the power struggle between the treacherous subjects, who tried to control King Yeonsan by presenting him ten thousand beauties in the 11th year of King Yeonsan's reign.

photo599516.jpg

Source: Hancinema

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Ji Hoon and "Mask" in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-12/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

Hello HunNies.....

@willenete - I'm glad that rating of Mask more getting better and better:D According to Nielsen Korea, "Mask" recorded 11.8% for the last episode. http://www.hancinema.net/mask-sets-another-record-83394.html

The story is so interesting and of course JJH is stand out always. He looks gorgeous with his outfit and his acting daebakkkl:wub:

20150611142852.jpg

I'm very happy that dramabeans make recap for 'Mask'. Can't wait for recap of ep 8 :phew:

http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/joo-ji-hoon/

Spoiler of ep 8 from Hancinema

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-added-episode-8-captures-for-the-korean-drama-mask--83464.html

When Jihoon plays violin, I remember he plays piano in FF :D

201506111700779254_557942638cd45.jpg

Edited by malika82
  • Like 1

Guest erminda2671

I watched five fingers and he's a pianist there a good one indeed i guess he learned how to play  the violin in preparation for this project