Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Joo Ji Hoon Says He Doesn’t Talk About His Work with Girlfriend Ga In

Joo Ji Hoon Says He Doesn’t Talk About His Work with Girlfriend Ga In

Actor Joo Ji Hoon recently revealed in an interview for his latest movie “The Treacherous” that he doesn’t talk about his work with his girlfriend, Ga In.

During the interview, Joo Ji Hoon said, “She doesn’t really bring up my work. I don’t know what she’s really thinking, but we all have our dreams. Since we are in different fields, we don’t talk about our work.” When asked about his sex scenes in the latest movie, he simply answered, “We are mature about it.”

Ga In also tried her hand at acting in the 2013 action film “The Huntresses.” When asked about Ga In’s acting abilities, he humorously answered, “I wish you wouldn’t ask me that question.”

Joo Ji Hoon’s latest historical movie “The Treacherous” depicts the story of men who offered up 10,000 women to King Yeon San to gain power greater than the King’s. Kim Kang Woo, Chun Ho Jin, and Im Ji Yeon also star in the film. It will open in Korea on May 21.

Source: (1) / soompi news

this Kanshin movie and jihun and kim kang woo looks sooo... sick 

i got "pains" from the trailers alone :sweatingbullets: seems another challenging character for jihun, and from the look of it, i believe he'll delivers :)

Hellu.. long time not coming to Soompi. and it looks different. suppose i need to get familiar with the new appearance and how to post something

any how, waves to everyone here.

so looking forward to see The Mask. have saw its trailers, and imo it'll become good one. hopefully so! and hopefully the rating will be good.

see y

• Like 2

hiyeee HUNnies..

​Hi Hi @witchie!! yes. it's been ages.  lol 

nah, kidding. well actually lately the laziness to open soompi came. so this is my 1st day also. Miss you here..

for Kanshin, so you want to withdraw the words? hehehe... Yap, i know.. myself kinda like ..."ouw... ouch.... okaaay.."... Like that. you know how pervert i'm, but Kanshin still surprise me too. i just hope that people will try to see it, instead of judging and dislike it due to those teasers.. ehm... oh well... :)

and for the Mask.. will you see it chingu? you hate Makjang, if i'm not mistaken?

• Like 2

[interview] "The Treacherous" Joo Ji-hoon, "Was it too much?"

photo593697.jpg

"I think an actor must face the public and develop himself.

There's determination in Joo Ji-hoon's words. He says he's nervous in front of the media on the day he presents the results of his many months of hard work but he's constantly smiling. He also continues a conversation smoothly.

He's got a unique character but he's also confident about his work. He plays Im Soong-jae in the movie "The Treacherous" and there's maturity and boldness in his acting. However, there are many that didn't know about him well.

- "The Treacherous" Im Soong-jae was an emotionally tough one

Joo Ji-hoon plays Im Soong-jae, a treacherous subject who had the tyrant king Yeon San-goon (Kim Kang-woo) wrapped around his finger. Unlike other movies that revolved around the king, this one revolves around Im Soong-jae.

Joo Ji-hoon claims he's sad so many scenes were discarded and that it was an entirely tough character to play. Im Soong-jae plays the bridge to many relationships of the characters in the movie.

photo593698.jpg

"Usually the treacherous characters are used as the lead role's narrator. However, this movie treats me as the main one and the leader as the narrator. This movie required a lot of film techniques more than following the emotional lines so it was tough. I may be the actor but I have to do what the director tells me".

In this film, Joo Ji-hoon used a low-toned voice, displayed affection for Yeon San-goon but authority for those chosen out of ten thousand beauties. He's used this low tone in musicals but there were limitations so this time, he let it all out.

"I've been using this tone since the musical but the public doesn't know. I'm surprised no one recognized it. It's not a tone you use regularly in modern dramas so maybe that's why. My tone broadened because I have to carry out long lines but not make it boring".

Sometimes it looks like he's competing with Kim Kang-woo. "Director Min Gyoo-dong made it look that way", says Joo Ji-hoon shyly. He expressed loyalty and affection in the name of love and says he thought of bi-sexuality in the sword fighting scene with Yeon San-goon.

- Director Min Gyoo-dong's muse "There was faith in the time we had"

Joo Ji-hoon met Min Gyoo-dong in 2008 and 2009 through "Antique" and "The Naked Kitchen". He can be called Min Gyoo-dong's muse and even this time, Joo Ji-hoon says he chose "The Treacherous" because it was Min Gyoo-dong.

photo593699.jpg

"It was trust from the long years we've known each other. This is the first time I decided to do something without looking at the scenario. I don't believe in acting out a character I don't understand but this character, I started to like it as I read the scrpt".

There are producers who use what the actor has and there are those who bring out what the actor doesn't use much. Min Gyoo-dong is the latter. He comprehends the advantageous of an actor or actress and brings out their potential.

Joo Ji-hoon said, "There's detail direction in everything". The movie required a lot of emotional use and the producer asked Joo Ji-hoon for more and sculpted Im Soong-jae together.

Min Gyoo-dong calls Joo Ji-hoon 'his child from the heart' and Joo Ji-hoon said, "He paid me less than what he gave me when I was a rookie. Times of whipping are gone".

- "The Treacherous" should be fun

Joo Ji-hoon has done more modern movies so far and his attempt at "The Treacherous" can be said to be a major change for him. He says, "There's more to worry about and it's tiring". He also mentioned kissing under the mustache and that it had to be attached again after a kiss scene.

As much as it was anticipated, it is also 'shocking'. Min Gyoo-dong wanted to show the truth about Yeon San-goon as realistically as possible.

photo593700.jpg

"It's a personal thought but what I do is public art so I read many books and shows. I realized that I can't tell the difference between extremity and not. Was the movie very erotic?"

"I don't think the movie has to be extremely erotic for it to be fun". He claims to like all types of movies and mentioned some examples. He looked like a child when he talked about "The Transformers".

He hopes everyone thinks "The Treacherous" is fun.

"The Treacherous" is a commercial movie and used many sequences. I don't know what the director thinks, but for me, I want a satisfactory viewing number. I wish everyone was happy with it because the cast and staff went through a lot of trouble making it. We didn't make it for ourselves".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

Hi @willenette and @irilight,   :sweatingbullets:  am still trying to adjust with this new Soompi, should read the topics too, i think.

May is quite hectic, how about you. i'm trying to follow new dramas, the Producer and Orange Marmalade.

this The Mask of course will follow, as this is the return of Ji Hoon sii to drama land after MTT. omo..

wave to @Sophie and @Malika82  !   

Now, Ji Hoon in the photoshot... Looks handsome... i wish he'll seen as a handsome chaebol in the Mask!  :phew:

11251287_995117023833310_255775904469534

10989441_995117017166644_634373541421274

• Like 1

Hi mabelle, I am also watching "Producer" for KSH.....and will also support JJH later on, of course. It's just that I can't watch dramas continuously most of the time since I lacked time because of work load, that's why, I'm always waiting for the DVD copy when it's available in the market. :)

@mabelle147, I am also trying to adjust to the new Forum. Some things don't seem to work as easily or as they are supposed to, so I come back and edit my post.

Thank you for the lovely photos of Ju Ji-Hoon. Really, gorgeous. And the beautiful birthday card.

I have not tried the Producer yet. I may give it a try. Watching a couple of drama that are about to end, "Sensory Couple' and "I Heard it Through the Grapevine."  but I am not on the drama threads.

At 'The Treacherous' V.I.P. premiere :

Ji Chang-Wook

11218854_914972961874187_333324176004493

Im Soo Jung

11263081_914972971874186_449362687873414

Xia

11168878_914972958540854_733316195465992

Ji Sung

10410633_914972975207519_230079946724731

Hello HunNies....miss you all!!:D it is the first time i Log in to soompi again after maintenance hehe...Thank you for all updates about Jihoon shiii....

It's very late to say happy birthday for him :phew: 

I hope you always get succsess in your life, Ji hoon sshii :wub:

Hey i see @witchwithnostick. Hiyeeee witchieeeee, muachhhh :wub: Let's join with us here again, dear:) 

Update news from press conference of 'Mask'

1432020816-237077163.jpg?v=1432020842

1432020835-3599279227.jpg?v=1432020842

Edited by malika82
  • Like 2

2 projects coming this May, what a birthday gifts for my prince :) and happy belated birthday to you, Jihun-ssi, hope all is well and may happiness, joy and successes comes everyday in u'r life :wub:

nice to see his JCW dongsaeng and JS oppa came to his movie premiere :)

saw the Mask conpers, this is actually the first after long time that i felt his looks was closed to his Goong days, he is so handsome, it feel surreal to me :wub:

and i'm so excited about Mask

Edited by sophie
  • Like 1