Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

this is not directly Jihun-ssi news, because video below was Ryu Deok Hwan did the now-famous ALS Ice Bucket Challenge 

and he nominated his best pal, Joo Ji Hoon, as the next challenger  :)  i guess that shows how close they are :x awww, bromance :x
wonder if Jihun-ssi will accept this challenge 
:)

Jihun-ssi did the Ice Bucket Challenge  :x  =D> he looks so serious tho  :))

and he nominated his other bromance half, Kim Jae Wok d'awww :x :x  
okay now i need to see Jihun, Ryu Duk Hwan and Kim Jae Wok casts together in a drama... please dramagod, make it happens, you got the real life bromance here [-O<
----edit-----my mistakes i heard it wrong, after read @rubie news, so he dont nominated KJW then kkk 

August 24, 2014
Lim Soo Jung and Ju Ji Hoon participated Ice Bucket Challenge… selected Park Chan Wook and Go Joon Hee
Source: Innolife Korea
10810_1.jpg
The actress Lim Soo-Jung and actor Joo Ji-Hoon participated Ice Bucket Challenge.
Lim Soo-Jung and Joo Ji-Hoon opened the video of participating Ice Bucket Challenge through Key East’s official YouTube on 24th.
Lim Soo-Jung said, “Hi, I am Lim Soo-Jung. I hope that we can convey the good meaning of this campaign well. I also join this with joy. It will be good that Yoo Yeon-Seok, Park Chan-Wook director, and the ballerina Kim Joo-Woon participate the capmain.”
Joo Ji-Hoon also said through the YouTube video, “By this campaign I hope to be courage to Lou Gehrig’s disease patients. I want Kim Gang-Woo, Go Joon-Hee, and Kim Joon-Hee to join us next.” [Photo=KeyEast]

"Treacherous Subject" cast complete, starring Joo Ji-hoon, Kim Kang-woo, Lim Ji-yeon

photo477679.jpg

Joo Ji-hoon, Kim Kang-woo, Lim Ji-yeon, Cheon Ho-jin, Lee Yoo-young and others have been cast for the movie "Treacherous Subject".

"Treacherous Subject" is based in the Joseon King Yeon-san's rule about a subject that seemed faithful but ends up spoiling affairs. This movie is directed by Min Gyoo-dong from "Antique" and Joo Ji-hoon takes on the leading role of Soong-jae.

Kim Kang-woo notorious for his loveable roles in "Tabloid Truth", "Marriage Blue" and the drama "Golden Cross" is also starring in this movie as King Yeon-san who is abandoned by his people and subjects for his eccentric behaviors.

In the role of Dan-hee is Lim Ji-yeon who recently starred in "Obsessed". Dan-hee is responsible for gathering ten thousand beauties from all over the country and gets spotted by Soong-jae but still a mysterious character.

Meanwhile, in the role of Soong-jae's father Sa-hong, is Cheon Ho-jin and Lee Yoo-young plays the ever so sexy Seol Joong-mae, Dan-hee's rival.

Other casts include Song Yeong-chang, Jang Gwang, Jeong In-gi, Ki Joo-bong and others.

"Treacherous Subject" starts making in September.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

Translation : Hancinema

Ju Ji Hoon - "CAMPER BEYOND THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY" event attendance

201408261845771704_53fc57ce28bc2.jpg
201408261847431810_1.jpg
201408261851131810_1.jpg
2014082601003006400191181.jpg
201408261835776707_53fc553a6588c.jpg
A201408260803_1.jpg
2014082618301456941_1.jpg
201408261835772438_53fc54fc0cd83.jpg

Ju Ji Hoon
, who attended the afternoon on the 26th, to casual footwear brand Camper "CAMPER BEYOND THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY" event held at the flagship store in Seoul dong is admission to the photo wall.

To customers who love the camper to 10th anniversary of Korea launching, events of this time have the meaning of a new attempt to change the design that has been upgraded further Aitenchichi of camphor-specific in the future.

(From OSEN)

201408241406151110_1.jpg

Ju Ji Hoon also participated in the ice bucket challenge campaign.

August 24, Publish authentication video relay campaign ice water shower alias ice bucket challenge to help people suffering from ALS and (icebucket challenge) participation, Ju Ji Hoon was to events together deep meaning.

Brother
Kim Gang-Woo, Go Joon-Hee, and Kim Joon-Hee who would like to participate in this campaign "next to it as" should I become a force even a little better of ALS patients by such a campaign I told the "request to participate in Mr. Jae Wook.

Ju Ji Hoon is working in the ice bucket challenge dressed rough, expressed as the disheveled hair of real face that is not in the make-up of the video that has been published. Pious attitude was enough to suggest to the mind of Ju Ji Hoon.

On the other hand, ice bucket challenge is a part of the charity campaign, which has been promoting for the ALS Association of the United States (ALS) to help Lou Gehrig's patients. After you donate $ 100 or upside down ice water within 24 hours, the person who was appointed to the participants must be selected three new participants. There is Sun'iru Hope Foundation for ALS patients also Korea.

(From News-ene)

class="content-title"“Treacherous Subject” Lands Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Kang Woo, and Lim Ji Yeon For its Cast joojihoonkimkangwoolimjiyeon.jpg

On August 26, Lotte Entertainment revealed that actors Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Kang Woo, and Lim Ji Yeon have confirmed their casting in the movie “Treacherous Subject.”

“Treacherous Subject” is a historical drama taking place during Yeonsangun’s reign in Joseon, and the story is about the king and his subject who seems loyal, but becomes the main culprit as political affairs escalate. Joo Ji Hoon, who has worked with director Min Kyu Dong before on “Antique,” will play the role of Soong Jae, the ‘treacherous subject’ of the king, and Joo Ji Hoon plans to display his refined acting.

Kim Kang Woo will play the role of Yeonsangun. He has previously played many characters with an overwhelming sense of justice that just cannot be hated in various movies such as “Tabloid Truth” and “Marriage Blue,” and this time around, Kim Kang Woo plans to portray the most bizarre king of his era, abandoned by both the vassals and the commoners.

Lim Ji Yeon, who showed off her deadly charms in “Obsessed,” will be playing the female title role of Dan Hee. Dan Hee is a female chosen out of 10,000 by Soong Jae and she is able to come to the palace, but everything about her is veiled. Dan Hee is a character perfect for the actress, as Lim Ji Yeon possesses that mysterious vibe that meshes well with the movie’s atmosphere.

“Treacherous Subject” begins shooting in September.

Source (1)(2)

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/26/treacherous-subject-lands-joo-ji-hoon-kim-kang-woo-and-lim-ji-yeon-for-its-cast/

@Willenete @Novchime - It's my pleasure :x

Glad that "Confession' is one of Korean movie that was invited to appear at Toronto International Film Festival, "Cannes of North America" :)

2014081417523668026.jpg

イメージ 1

@willenete - mmhh I think so and yup, Jay fit for his role as younger In Choel ;;)

930027_article.jpg

And now, we must wait and see another Ju Ji hoon child actor, younger Soong-Jae!!!! Jihoon character for his new movie.

1406134656-2687022844.jpg?v=1406134658
イメージ 1
イメージ 2

Ahhh how cute he is.... Do you agree with me? hehe....

635447337409597500.jpg
635447337536785000.JPG

Ju Ji Hoon this day, appeared in a comfortable jeans. Was exudes a natural atmosphere with the addition of sneakers and black knit top gray color obtained by adding the unique pattern here.

By Johnny collaboration hate jazz designer Choi Ji Hyun has been the most attention, led with (Johnny Hates Jazz), Quimper to showcase a collection of Quimper Together (CAMPER TOGRTHER) for the 10th anniversary Korea launching. As shoes that have been designed through the encounter with the famous designer of the world's best, Camper Together proceeded Choi Ji Hyun first in Korea.

On the other hand, in the comfort of ignition and a sense of unique design as a shoe brand in Spain the tradition of 137 years, Quimper owns the mania many layers of domestic, Quimper major and duty-free shops across the country, including the flagship store now we operate 36 stores in total department store such, it's a global brand typical of Spain, which can be seen and met in 70 countries around the world.

(From the fashion web magazine snap)

1409074538-2314551031.jpg

(From Instagram)

イメージ 1
イメージ 2
イメージ 3
イメージ 4

The 26th, "Quimper (CAMPER)" has progressed the event under the theme of "CAMPER BEYOND THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY" in Insadong new flagship store to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Korea Spain launched premium casual shoes brand.

The events of this day, the model has been officially invited to the 39th Toronto International Film Festival in the "good friends" movie actor and co-playing that informed the face to the whole world through the Bong Joon Ho oversees the "Snow Country train" and actor Ju Ji Hoon was attended.

Camper, solidified the intention of trying to change a new design that has been upgraded even through this event.

Through collaboration designer Choi Ji Hyun has been the most attention is led by the "Johnny Hate Jazz", Quimper showed off a collection of Quimper Together (CAMPER TOGETHER) "for the 10th anniversary of Korea launch.

Shoes that are designed through the encounter with the famous designer of the world's best, Camper Together collection, was combined with Choi Ji Hyun designer for the first time in Korea.

(News from top and bottom)