Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Good Friends Presentation of the conference 12 June 2014

12713569.jpg
20140612_1402540583_21631500_1.jpg
201406121132779997_539911766a02f.jpg
201406121153461810_1.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Ji, Ju and Lee ‘Good Friends’ after film

June 13,2014

12200218.jpg

Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Sung and Ju Ji-hoon

“Ji-hoon is definitely a good friend of mine!” smiled actor Ji Sung at his co-actor Ju Ji-hoon during a press conference yesterday held for the new film “Good Friends” in Apgujeong, southern Seoul.

Ji Sung, who won critical acclaim for his latest KBS drama “Secret Love,” added, “We were able to develop a true friendship throughout shooting the movie, just like our characters in the story.”

Joining Ji and Ju was actor Lee Kwang-soo of SBS entertainment show “Running Man.”

The film explores how a suspicious arson case makes three good friends deal with unexpected drama and a bloody conspiracy.

“Good Friends” will hit local cinemas on July 10.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

sophie said: if they now become good friends after filming, can kwangsoo invited jihun and jisung to guess on Running Man please  :D
 i want to see jihun in varshow 8->
hello chingus :-h
Hello@sophie :D  I should say so! I'm very curious about that ;) Make it happen, pleeasee.... 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Press Release for ‘Confession’ by Asian Prince Ju Ji-hoon and Popular Lee Kwang-sooOn June 12th, the press release for movie ‘Confession’ was held at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam District, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of MC Park Kyung-lim, Ji Sung, Ju Ji-hoon, Lee Kwang-soo and director Lee Do-yoon.
Movie ‘Confession’ is about three men who come into conflict and suspect each other after an accidental event.

2-1.jpg
Ju Ji-hoon plays a janus-like character
Ju Ji-hoon plays ‘In-cheol’, a life planner. He gained over 10 kgs for the movie. He said, “You would understand why I put on more weight if you watch the movie. It is not a difficult thing. I just did what I had to do as an actor.”
‘In Cheol’ is a materialistic person who has big ambitions for his friend and seeks opportunities.
Ju Ji-hoon said, “It is an actor’s job to follow the directions of the director. I have not seen the movie but the director has opened a new door for me that has been locked before. So I just enjoyed it.”
About the difference from other characters, he said, “If you look at the characters not the big accidents themselves, you can all relate to them.” We often fight with our friends. That is the point of the movie.”
They also had dangerous moments. Ju Ji-hoon said, “We were shooting fire scenes. I prepared perfectly on the 1st floor but we shot on the 2nd floor. The gas went up to the 2nd floor. I thought we could all die.”
About shooting episodes, he said, “Kwang-soo’s ad-lib was remarkable. He was praised for that as a great actor. When I recorded the voice later, all the ad-libs were edited out. The director said, he would make a DVD Lee Kwang-soo can personally keep.”
38.jpg
You should raise your hand like this for a photo shot, Lee Kwang-soo said
Lee Kwang-woo recently became popular on entertainment shows. He plays ‘Min-soo’ who risks his everything for friends in the new movie.
Lee Kwang-soo plays the youngest character. Ji Sung and Ju Ji-hoon said, Lee Kwang-soo can be serious, too.
Lee explained how difficult it was to play his character. He said, “If the viewers can feel the feelings I had, I would be the best compliments for me.”
He also said, “I talked a lot with the director before shooting, which helped a lot. Lee Do-yoon is the most helpful director I have ever met.
Lee Kwang-soo had a little accident in the filming studio. Ju Ji-hoon said, “I had to shoot a long scene with Lee Kwang-soo. He had to kick a glass bottle but it was broken and the glass was everywhere on the floor. But he did not stop the shooting even if he had the glass in his feet. I was so moved by that.” Lee Kwang-soo said, “I couldn’t break the concentration when Ju Ji-hoon was so focused on acting. There were many moments like that.”
Lee Kwang-soo went to the filming studio even when he had no filming schedules as he had personal affections. He said, “I was in Busan, and the other actors worked so hard. So I monitored them and cheered them up.”
‘Confession’ will be released on July 10th.

Wirtten by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Lee Sarah | Get it K | June 13 2014

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Crime Film ‘Confession’ by Ji Sung, Ju Ji-hoon and Lee Kwang-soo18.jpg
On June 12th, the press release for movie ‘Confession’ was held at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam District, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of MC Park Kyung-lim, Ji Sung, Ju Ji-hoon, Lee Kwang-soo and director Lee Do-yoon.
Movie ‘Confession’ is about three men who come into conflict and suspect each other after an accidental event.
When asked to evaluate their fashion styles by the MC, Ju Ji-hoon said, ‘Ji Sung looks very neat and sophisticated but Kwang-soo looks like he’s wearing a straw mat,” making a joke. Ji Sung said, “These two men are talk like models. Lee Kwang-soo hung a curtain on his chest.” Although the movie was serious, the mood at the event was rather humorous.
It is director Lee Do-yoon’s first long film. He said, “There are the age gaps between them. But the characters are similar to them, the reason why I chose the actors.”
About the title, he said “I wrote a copy that read ‘The three friends go to hell together’. I wanted to ask, ‘How are the relationship between you and your friends?’ ‘Are they good friends?’, explaining about the intentions of the movie.
48.jpg
Three friends in the movie, Ji Sung, Ju Ji-hoon, Lee Kwang-soo
Ji Sung plays ‘Hyun-tae’, who loses his wife and daughter from a robbery and fire incident after turning his back on his parents.
He makes a comeback with the new movie after 2 years. He said, “The scenario was interesting. I thought about how I could express the flat character. I was wondering how the movie will be like and I wanted to shot a noir film.”
Ji Sung is the oldest among the three actors. He said, “I was worried about if we could have the harmony. But everyone did a good job. Although this movie is the director’s first long film, he has firm belief, which led us well. We enjoyed every moment of shooting.
Ji Sung ran everywhere in Busan for filming. He said, “I had to express Hyun-tae’s emotions. I rand and ran until I could not remember.” “I chose the wrong shoes as well. I ran in military boots. I regret that so much. And also I repeated running and stopping on a downhill.
58.jpg
Lee Do-yoon said he felt a ashamed a little during the photo time with the tall actors
Ju Ji-hoon and Lee Kwang-soo were models. Ji Sung said, “I like to be next to them. I feel like standing between two poles when I am with them. I feel relieved that I was the oldest one not the youngest. They did not ignore me. It was good.”
In addition, I actually had prejudices against the other two actors. Ju Ji-hoon is an honest guy who admits his mistakes and apologizes. He praised the other actors as the oldest one among them.
Movie <Confession> will be released on July 10.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Lee Sarah | GET IT K | June 12 2014

[bnt photo] Joo Ji Hoon, 'I Lost 10Kg For This Movie!'kp2gfioq4jiidcepsqqzoun1kglnvzt7.jpg
by Sunghee Park] On May 12, new movie ‘Good Friends’ held a production conference at Apgujeong CGV in Gangnam, Seoul. 
‘Good Friends’ is a crime movie about three men who are in a conflict between loyalty and suspicion following an accidental event. 
Meanwhile, new movie ‘Good Friends,’ starring Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo, is set to hit theater on July 10. (photo by bntnews DB)

Ju Ji-Hoon, appears on the first official event since acknowledgement of his relationship with Ga-In

9891_1.jpg
The actor Ju Ji-Hoon appeared on the first official event since he acknowledged his relationship. From him, who had notified his relationship with Ga-In, amid congratulations from fans on last May, bright smile, rather than tension, was seen. 

In Seoul Apgujeong CGV on 12th, the producing announcement of the movie ‘Good Friends’ was held. Lee Do-Yoon director and the actors Ji Sung, Ju Ji-Hoon, Lee Gwang-Su attended. 

On last May, Ju Ji-Hoon made official acknowledgement of his relationship with Ga-In, the singer and the actress. Right after, having met the audiences through the movie ‘Good Friends’, he drew out laughter by making jests full of wit toward his colleague Lee Gwang-Su, at the beginning of the ceremony.

At the request of the MC Park Gyung-Lim, Ju Ji-Hoon evaluated attires of the actors, who had appeared with black suits. Ju Ji-Hoon said “The veteran Ji Sung, who has been on the production announcement quite frequently, wore neatly and with high class. Gwang-Su, on the other hand, who hasn’t been on such event that much, wore poorly”, which drew out laughter.

‘Good Friends’ is the crime drama that describes three men in dilemma between loyalty and doubts, caused by the accidental incident. The actors Ji Sung, Ju Ji-Hoon, Lee Gwang-Su are to perform together for the first time. In the drama, Ju Ji-Hoon gives performance as In-Cheol, the man who wanted to keep both loyalty and ambition. 

Credit Innolife | June 13 2014