Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

class="content-title" New Movie “Good Friends” Starring Joo Ji Hoon, Ji Sung, and Lee Kwang Soo to Premiere This July deedeegii May 23, 2014

On May 23, CJ Entertainment, the distributor of “Good Friends,” revealed, “The movie ‘Good Friends’ starring Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon, and Lee Kwang Soo has been confirmed to open this coming July.”

“Good Friends” is a crime movie about three men who are conflicted between loyalty and suspicion following an accidental event. Joo Ji Hoon will be playing the role of In Chul, who wants to protect both his loyalty and his ambitions, Ji Sung will play the role of Hyun Tae, who searches for the truth after losing everything in just one moment, and Lee Kwang Soo will act as Min Soo, who gives up everything for the sake of his friends.

Rookie director Lee Do Yoon took charge of the screenplay as well as the direction of this upcoming movie.

Check out some of the stills below!

>>> our Hottie man!!

Good_Friends_Korean_Movie-tp-800x450.jpg

Good-Friends-1.jpg

Good-Friends-2.jpg

Good-Friends-3.jpg

Good-Friends-4.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/23/new-movie-good-friends-starring-joo-ji-hoon-ji-sung-and-lee-kwang-soo-to-premiere-this-july/#.U4P8DXYkiuI

success for your new movie on July, Ji Hoon ssi!!
:x   :)>-

Guest novchime

Hi Hunnies,

Thanks for the news, pics and videos.  Good that JiHoon will have another film!  I hope we can see his films on internet later.

Mabelle, I like the good bye 2012 video you posted.  Still touches my heart to see them together.  The memories of the nice, long and close friendship they had is sure be to treasured in their and our hearts.  I hope they are still good friends.

Greetings to all....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon to Play Two-Faced Villain in New Historical Fiction Film

0725-joo-ji-hoon.png

Actor Joo Ji Hoon will be transforming into a villain!

According to recent film insiders, Joo Ji Hoon has been confirmed for the film “Ganshin” and is currently working out the fine details of the contract.

“Ganshin” is set in the Joseon era under the rule of Yeonsangun, who was infamous for his violence. Joo Ji Hoon will play a royal officer, who provides women for the king. Joo Ji Hoon’s character appears to be loyal on the outside, but is really is two-faced as he causes disorder against the king.

The movie will be produced by Soo Films and directed by Min Kyu Dong, who has worked on “My Lovely Week” and “All About My Wife.”

Director Min Kyu Dong and Joo Ji Hoon have a special friendship. They worked together for the 2008 film “Antique.” Joo Ji Hoon also starred in Min Kyu Dong’s wife Hong Ji Young‘s film “Kitchen” as well.

Joo Ji Hoon has experience with a sageuk (historical fiction) film in the past with “I Am A King.” His other film “Good Friends” is set to release in July.

“Ganshin” will officially start its production after the casting gets finalized later this year.

In other news, Joo Ji Hoon and Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain recently confirmed their dating relationship.

Source:: Soompi

Sounds like an interesting character... I am sure Ju Ji-Hun can pull it off, all the complexities of such a character. I will look forward to it.

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(236, 183, 20); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Charismatic Man Ju-Ji-hoon Makes a Comeback with Movie ‘Confession’Posted by: psr project , May 28, 2014

%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%88-%EC%A2%8B%EC

Ju Ji-hoon plays janus-like character ‘In-chul’ in movie ‘Confession’. ‘Confession’ is a crime movie about three men who come into conflict after experiencing an unexpected accident and doubt their loyalty.
‘In-chul’ is an ambitious man but fights against his inner conflicts after an accidental event. Ju Ji-hoon has been loved for various roles he has played. He will also show his great acting skills in the new movie.
Ju Ji-hoon has been in movies like ‘Marriage Blue’ and ‘Antique’ and TV dramas like ‘Prince hours and’ ‘The Devil’. He is famous for his attractive eyes and both mild and charismatic image. Attention is growing over his new role.
Ju Ji-hoon always works hard and puts great effort in expressing a new character. Director Lee Do-yoon says, “He is a hard worker. He is excellent in analyzing tests and playing his roles. He has huge advantages as an actor.”
‘Confession’ will show new sides of Ju Ji-hoon and enthusiastic performances by Ji Sung and Lee Kwang-soo. The movie will be released in July.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Opus Pictures, Translated by Lee Sarah 

class="content-title"Actors Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo Share Friendly Selca from Set of New Movie “Good Friends”

Actors Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo Share Friendly Selca from Set of New Movie “Good Friends”

Actor Lee Kwang Soo revealed a charismatic photo taken together with actor Joo Ji Hoon.

On May 28, Lee Kwang Soo posted a picture of the two actors through his personal Twitter account with a short description, “Min Soo. In Chul,” which are the names of their characters in their new movie “Good Friends.”
lee kwang soo joo ji hoonIn the picture, both of the actors are seen dressed up in suits while sharing a simple meal. Lee Kwang Soo shows off his serious and manly charms, as he has a large bandage on his forehead and blood stained on his lips, which is most likely a part of his costume makeup from filming. On the other hand, Joo Ji Hoon shows a small smile on his face as he looks into the camera.

credit : soompi news

Novchime,
i've actually been waiting for news about his bday celebration, but could not find one. well, i wish he's happy and enjoy his birthday moment.

the MV.., cool, isn't it? it brings many memories. they looks good together. heard that YEH is having upcoming movie too, so i wish her success.

Hi @irilight, @wilenette and @czakhareina
happy to know that Jihoon will have another movie to play. I think "Mantra" is currently playing in China theaters. really can't wait to watch it soonest!

from Mantra trailer i saw, it's quite creepy. psycho things. but anyhow Jihoon in it, and i want to see him again! wkekkeke... ;))

he's that kind of actor, dont you think so? he likes to explore his ability to play many variate of roles. he's focus, a hardworker, and he loves his job. he keeps on trying to widened his experience.
---> even though sometime it can surprise us, his fans (like when the 1st time I saw his mantra trailer),   :-O

now we have Good Friends/Confession in July..... nyam nyam... ! : )

and a sageuk movie to come?! WOW! love to see him in Korean traditional clothes. I wonder if it'll look good on him........ heeem...... :\">
and the character he will play is also interesting one, noh?

busy, busy Jihoon ssi. Good!

Jihoon, cayo!!
:x

waves to Goongfan11 and all Hunnies! :-h

@Mabelle147..  Hi,  :)     I think there are good quality Chinese films, no doubt about it, but the trailer to "Mantra" did not impress me like this is one of them.. I too thought that the trailer to "Mantra" was real creepy. The only thing I liked about it was Ju Ji-Hun...  and maybe you are correct and he chose it to stretch his abilities... but still...    :-O

That is why I also liked what they tell us about his character in the new film... That duality of light and shadow in the character,  I think that he can do it well.

Personally I am more interested in the film  "Dear Friends" aka "Confessions.".

Looking forward to these films...:)

i'm sooooo excited for Confession/Good Friends.. i hear its a movie made by production house whose made Snowpiercer last year, isn't it ?? if thats true, there is a chances Confession will be shown on my local theater since Snowpiercer was shown there too last year, ughhh i hope for the best *cross fingers*

and Jihun with Antique Director ?? whoaaa i'm in :D look like these husband and wife director pairing sure loves to work with Jihun  :x hope Jihun accepts it and they casts female lead that i like :D

well, hello there hunnies, long time no see, miss y'all :)

talking about a potential jihun costars, my dream is to see him acts alongside his best buddies Ryu Duk Hwan aka Jihun BFFs.. RDH is one fine actor out there that i'm late to recognizes.. i'm just finished God Quiz season 3 and mesmerized by his performances there.. i wonder what if these two BFFs acts alongside each other, bec how they portrayed the dark characters was oh-so-good... gahhh now its on top of my dramas bucket lists, to see Jihun and RDH acts together please dramagod please [-O< and we sure can expects some cute bromance too :x

Guest novchime

@irilight, @willenette, @czakhareina and @sophie, thanks for your posts.

@mabelle147, you are right, there was no news about his birthday celebration.  Maybe he was too busy filming for the movie.

Nice for the husband-wife director to let JiHoon act in their productions.

I like historical movies so I will wait for his new movie.

Greetings to all Hunnies....

speaking of "Confession..."

new poster and poster shooting video for the Korean movie 'Confession'

photo440252.jpg

"Confession" (2014)

Directed by Lee Do-yoon

With Ji Seong, Joo Ji-hoon, Lee Gwang-soo,...

Formerly knwon as "Goodfellas"
Synopsis
The story of three men who have been friends since school but their intentions of good faith leads into a crime.

Release date in Korea : 2014/07

I liked the trailer... watch trailer on Hancinema