Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

@Mabelle, I will melt if he looks at me that way.  And nice pictures!  He is just handsome, as always. I didn't know he has a big mole in his hand.  I thought it was a wound or something like that.

Good luck with your report!

Guest Goongfan11

WOW!!!  I've been gone too long from Ji Hoon's thread.  So many nice videos and photos! Awwwww....I am just loving all the posts.  Thanks everyone!!!
@ novchime
- I just finished voting for the Japanese Korean Drama Awards and let me tell you, maybe because I'm trying to match all the japanese letters to find YEH and Ji Hoon's name, my eyes were going bonkers!!! :)) :):))
I think I was able to have a successful voting, but I think I will be satisfied with voting once for both Ji Hoon and Eune as best actor and best actress and of course Goong as my number one drama and then Ji Hoon's drama The Devil.  I wanted to vote for other dramas of Eune's, but as I said, trying to figure out and find the matching names was too difficult for me.  My eyes are bad.  Did you notice I write my posts in big letters.  I also have a 40" monitor that I work off of.  I'm so blind!!! :-B :-B :-B
@ lualm - I want that black piggy too that Ji Hoon was holding.  It's so cute and cuddly like Ji Hoon.  All those pics from the Japan press conference for "Five Fingers" were oh so...nice!!! 
@ Yanny - Thanks for all the nice pics of Ji Hoon!!! OMGJCSS...so many nice ones from the press conference and the ones with him in the black tuxedo.  So good looking.  Everyone is making me smile from ear to ear.  
Love this one!!!  Thanks Yanny for uploading.  Thank you photographer and Ji Hoon for your sexy pose!!!
d24333b8-c0ca-4bee-8859-6439b3c915f9_zps

@ maybelle - Rather than be his button...I'd like to be his...no I won't go there...it's too perverted. I'm sure you gals can think of a piece of clothing that you wish you were. =)) =)) =))
Oh boy...I better just calm down and take a deep breath.  I will leave now and go back to work on my fanfic.  Enjoy your day Hunnies!!!  :-h :-h :-h

Guest novchime

@Goongfan11, thanks for voting.  Never mind if you did not vote a lot.  Each small vote is already good.  Sorry about your eyes.  I wear eyeglasses (do not like contact lenses), and my eyes have become worse over the years.  So I understand what you mean.  Just for you, I will make the size of my font big.  Do you also have problems with color?  Take care... 

I also love that picture of JiHun.  He stands there just like in his model days.  I also saw in the FF press conference that he has the same stand.  It is his typical JiHun stand.

Yes, our imaginations can grow wild if we think what part of his clothing we could be.....

Regards to all Hunnies!

Guest tinenini

Hi hunnies!
I came across this vid really by chance and thought I should share it with you because it was new to me and I find it touching:

Nice to see him work with passion and in a good mood here!
Now I'm eager to see the outcome of his current work - the two movies.

Thanks girls for keeping this thread so alive. I enjoy to read all the funny an enthusiastic posts and I'm also happy to see the new pics of a bright, beaming and sexy (*coughs*) Jihun. Things are developing in a good way, noh?
See ya!

PS: I never thought to write something like this, but - I want his sandals from that vip premiere! hahaha 
:)>-

Guest Goongfan11

novchime

said:

@Goongfan11, thanks for voting.  Never mind if you did not vote a lot.  Each small vote is already good.  Sorry about your eyes.  I wear eyeglasses (do not like contact lenses), and my eyes have become worse over the years.  So I understand what you mean.  Just for you, I will make the size of my font big.  Do you also have problems with color?  Take care... 

I also love that picture of JiHun.  He stands there just like in his model days.  I also saw in the FF press conference that he has the same stand.  It is his typical JiHun stand.

Yes, our imaginations can grow wild if we think what part of his clothing we could be.....

Regards to all Hunnies!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo everyone!  :x :)>- :-h :-h
How are you doing, pretties?? Hope everyone's doing great like JiHoon-shhi!  Waaahhh, our man's looking so good these days! He's gained weight and yeah, I am certain that with the way things are going on with his career, he will pick up where he left off! :x :\"> [-O< [-O< And maybe it will be bigger and better for him this time! He's got a multitude of loyal and loving fans and yeah, he's so fortunate that he's given the second chance he truly deserves!  <:-P <:-P
@tinenini- nice video! i never tire watching it! He's really sweet and supportive of his co-actors. hehehe.. omo! And yeah, he's such in a good mood whilst filming that scene. He's even playful and always smiling. :\"> :\"> I felt really giddy watching it- I was sappy and dreamy and aaaarrrggghhhh!! it seems he kisses well! =P~ =P~ =P~ :\"> :\"> :\"> And I got my face tomato red just by thinking about that scene! Waaaahhh! what more IF I was the one who had the chance to film that scene with him?? I need a stand-by ambulance! =)) =)) =)) Like what I said before, I'd probably have a seizure even if I'm not epileptic if i get near him. If I get the chance to kiss him that way??? I'd have a heart by-pass after! :)) :)) Hihihihi! He's getting sexier and healthier by the day, I agree with you on that! :x :\"> :x
@mabelle147- hahahaha! i also think he likes that black piggy doll.. he looked cute while playing with it! hihihi! :D:D:D  Just like you and everyone else, I am hoping that he would do a rom-com next. He has already proven everyone that he can do any role given to him- be it a dark, revengeful lawyer,  a lost, longing for love, hurt and forgiving pianist, a weird, cocky and irate bakery owner, a happy go lucky chef, even a comic pauper. Waah, we all want to see him in a Romantic Comedy again like Lee Shin! I miss Lee Shin!!!! :(:(( :(Please, JU JI HOON- make us all FALL IN LOVE with your romantic gestures again! [-O< [-O< [-O< If he looks at me that way??? I'd grab him and give a cute bear hug! But my bear hug would only reach his chest, hahahaha! I have to have a ladder handy if I go to Korea! :)) :))
@Goongfan11- we missed you here! :x :x :x hihihi! We are all so ecstatic because of the flood of pictures recently.. hihihi! :\"> :\"> :\"> I also had trouble trying to vote but luckily, my votes went through! hihihihi! I'd be voting again later.. I wish our JJH and YEH would win.. [-O<946218_577928815592846_1540075899_n.jpg
It took me about an hour to figure it out! hahaha! i am such a dork at times! but hey, I already know how to do it so maybe it would only take me 30 mins to do it again tomorrow. :)) :))  Well, even if it will take 5 hours, I'd still do it for him! :\"> :\"> ;):DHe looks so fierce on that particular photo, right?? hehe! No one could be as good looking as him in my eyes! 8-> 8-> 8->You wanted to be that???? :)) =)) =)) :x :x Hahaha! I wanted to be his acoustic guitar so i could always be hugged by him.. then I wanted to be his microphone so I could always be next to his lips.. But when I talked to @lualm, @witchiee and @wendee the other day, we decided that we want to be his bath towel.. But you wished you were that! oh.... hahahaha! Not pervie! It's normal I think!! :)) :)) :)) We all get so crazy when it comes to him... Who can blame us?? It is his fault for being so HOT and SEXY! :\"> :\"> :\"> 
@Novchime- hihihihi! my crush on him gets deeper everyday! :x :x It feels like I'm 14 again and it's like I am having a crush for the first time! haha! :)) :)) That song is too cheesy but I like it, the words are so romantic.. And yeah, I am hoping I could find someone who's kind of  like him ( maybe someone tall, with cute slanted eyes and has a nice singing voice! :\"> :x :x :\">  ) because praying for someone so similar to him would be too impossible.. :)) :))Thank you for the videos. i hope some chinggus would be kind enough to give us some itty bitty translation so we could understand what they are saying... but still, just drowning on the sexiness of his voice and his gorgeousness on those videos are enough to make me smile from ear to ear even if I do not understand what they are saying! :\"> :x :x :\">
@ziera25- how are you??? hope you are enjoying your vacation! take care! :\"> :x :x :\">
Am still missing @Cynder and @Sophie.. where are you guys?? how are you doing?? hope you sissies are fine.. Bogoshiposo! :\"> :x :x :\">
Annyeong to everyone- @sarahadini @jjhsweeter @touchjjh @selasih @lualm @witchiee @wendee @ck16 @JAYWalkers @kabilag and to every HUNNIE on the whole wide world! :D:D :x :x
Can't get over @tinenini's video! hihihi! here's one more from FIVE FINGERS! He's just soooo sweet and gentle and professional and sexyy!!! and Adorable! :D :D :\"> :P :\"> :\"> :x 

and here are photos from Amy's page.. old ones they maybe but he's so cute in them...:x :x :\">1334285908-2859462770.jpg
1334285069-668749179.jpg

and some new pictures from Yayi' FB page! kamsamida! These are from the Five Fingers photobook shoot.. 1001304_468142446611186_1236816805_n.jpg
1044715_467946769964087_1714298892_n.jpg
Featuring the KILLER EYES TO DIE FOR!!!! :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x1000396_467946763297421_328392561_n.jpg1010927_467946196630811_2100151312_n.jpg

waaaahhh! And I just had my Jihoon obsession tamed for a while.. but for sure, it will be back tomorrow! hahaha! I'd be back again to lurk and post again and be noisy again and again and again! :x :x Thanks ladies for being there to listen to my endless raves about Jihoon, for making me laugh with your pervie posts, hahaha! for giving me my Jihoon fix everyday.. you have no idea how happy i am to find friends like you! :x :x :D:D >:D< >:D<
KEEP SAFE HUNNIES!! STAY HAPPY,LET'S ALL STAY PRETTY!  ;;) :x

@Googfan wrote:
@ maybelle - Rather than be his button...I'd like to be his...no I won't go there...it's too perverted. I'm sure you gals can think of a piece of clothing that you wish you were.

Goongfan...
I want to be his pen... to be in & played by ..
girls.... wait wait.... try not to think too perverted.... right?
I dont want to be kicked from here....!
cannot help it though...

:D:D:D

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

1372327561-2719803725.jpg1372327561-2719803725.jpg

Guest novchime

Hello Housemates,

You know sometimes I lurk here and plan not to post because I have to work on my paper.  But after reading your mails, I cannot help myself but write.  If I do not get a good grade for my thesis, you are partly to blame!!!! (hi hi hi). On the other hand, you make me smile, laugh, look positive, and not to forget drool, be sappy (as Yanny says) and be pervie!  So that compensates more than the trouble I will get from my thesis supervisors!!!!  I really have to thank you for making my life colorful.  It is nice to visit this house.  I wonder if JiHoon reads our mails, but we sure enjoy each others company!!!!  That is my reason for staying here.  It is now not just my interest in JiHoon but I like to keep in contact with you.  You have become good friends, and I want to be faithful to my friends.  I miss people here like Cynder.  I hope you are doing good Cynder.  I hope I had asked you for your email so I could still keep in contact with you....And for you all, please, if you have problems, you can count on me.  I want to help even just by listening or sympathizing with you....

@tinenini and @Yanny: I love the videos.  The two look comfortable with each other.  The way they held each other outside the film (palm to palm), and the actress (sorry for her name) holding on to JiHoons jacket, JiHoon touching her face and hair after kissing (as if he is apologetic that he had to kiss her - I think I read somewhere that JiHoon was her first kiss...).... they are so friendly and caring to each other.  She also looked at JiHoons face.  I think she thinks what a nice and handsome person he is.  They look like close friends or have a brother-sister relationship. And they laughed a lot together and with the crew..... 

@Yanny, I also said I would like to be the microphone which he held tenderly .... but ok, since you are younger, I will give in.  I will just like to be his make up artist or assitant.  Then I can touch his hair, his face, his body, ehem, ehem....  Just imagine he is wearing a sexy cloth and should have oil smeared over his body and I have to put it on him..... Hmmmmm..... (drool, drool, drool). 

Also @Yanny, you are really good in expressing things and making people feel nice.  If you look for another job later, you can think in this direction. You are really effective and funny.

@Mabelle: who will kick you out?  I think we will follow: ALL for ONE, ONE for ALL !!!!!!  Thanks for all your posts.  They also make me smile and laugh, you perv...

@Yanny, nice pictures.  I think those were taken at the time of Goong?  He looks the same.  He is handsome in any pose.  But I like these two best:

I really love his smile in this photo:

JJH-2006_Amy1_zps0a150744.jpg

He looks very mischievous in this picture.  As if he is thinking of doing something tricky to somebody...

JJH-2006_Amy2_zps7512f13f.jpg

I have taken two pictures from Amy's webpage.  By the way, if you visit Amy's page, she has a very nice background music (playlist).  Here is an example:   www.7headlines.com/article/show/246580603 so you can listen to her music.  Sometimes I open her page and let it stay open, so I can enjoy the music!!!!

Anyway, in the pictures below, we can see JiHoon while he was still young. 

I like the profile of his face in this picture: the forehead, cheek bones, nose, mouth, chin...(shall I go lower???), and the seriousness typical of models.

1332893301-4277347824.jpg

Here I like the easy go lucky attitude...

JJH_old_Amy2_zps551ee410.jpg

Here is also a nice playful shot...

JJH_old_Amy1_zpsa816883d.jpg

Beautiful !!!!!

All pictures, thanks to Amy!!!!  What do we do without Amy??? Amy: if you are reading this: thanks a lot for keeping us informed about the latest (and old) news and pictures about JiHoon! 

Lastly, I agree with what @Yanny said that JiHoon is so lucky to have faithful fans like us!!!!

Bye Hunnies, enjoy your day(s), live healthy and take care....

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies! >:D< ;;) :-h
Such a beautiful Saturday it is.. hope everyone's doing great! Will be sharing photos of our man that I haven't seen before. ;) ;;)  (some are new and some are old. just can't hep sharing it with you guys and let us all marvel at his very good looks! 8-> 8-> :xCutesy cutesy photos of our man! :x :x :xBN63_mkCIAEckcS.jpgBN63xJhCUAAkY4A.jpgBN4NDelCEAIjyyt.jpg

teehee.. chicken legs! i wanna share it again, clearer print this time! BMCYfjWCUAAwfKi.jpgBMCWcbUCIAACA-Z.jpgBKGEl2YCQAAp67o.jpg

i hope to see more new pictures soon! hehehehe!  :x :x :\">
thank you @choux for the pictures!  ;);)
Take care Hunnies! Keep Safe! Stay happy and let's all be pretties! :x :x ;;) ;;)

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong to everyone again!  :D:P Sorry if I would be posting again right after my previous one, i just can't help but reply to @Novchime's and @Mabelle's posts! :D:D:P
if @mabelle will be kicked out from this thread for being such a perv... hahahaha! we will be kicked out as well for sure.. maybe 50% of the Hunnies would be kicked out.. but hey, are we really that much of a pervy?? haha! I thought we're just itty bitty cutesy perverts?? :\"> :P :P =))hahaha! I can't seem to get why would you want to be his pen. Can you explain why?? :D:D:))
I feel the same thing, @Novchime. When I try to go here on JiHoon's soompi thread, I just want to lurk and read posts but I end up spending hours here reading and laughing and trying to post new pics for everyone to see. I just love being with you guys! :x :x :x Time passes by so quickly whenever I am here because I enjoy interacting with you people.. hehe! I just don't think of you guys as a group of people whom I happen to share a common interest with ( JJH! of course! :x :\"> :P no one else! ) but I see you as my teneeeeennneeeeeennnn--- FRIENDS!! we maybe far apart, and that we just met here and haven't seen each other's faces, nor heard each other's voices but knowing you guys have the power to make me feel good, make me laugh and make me look forward to reading your posts again are reasons enough to consider you as my friends. :D >:D< >:D<
We miss you here, @Cynder! we hope you're doing fine! :(( :(( :(:(  Maybe you just got tangled up at work real bad, right?? Take care sissy! >:D
Everytime I watch that BTS, i feel so giddy! He's just too sweet and too tender. The way he held her and the way he tried to act so casual about it is just sooo cute! :D:D Jin Se Yeon might have felt awkward but I also think she admires him cause the way she looks at him is just so tender! hahaha! But who wouldn't be acting like she did after receiving that sweet hot kiss from him?? =P~ =P~ =P~ :\"> :\"> :\">  And yeah, I've read that article as well that he is her first kiss.. lucky lips! hahaha! :)) :)) Waaaahhhh! He's just too perfect! Way perfect! He's such a gentleman! I even liked the way he put his arms on her shoulders while trying to see if the scene came out perfect, I'm guessing he sees her as a little sister. Omo! Ji-hoon-ssssshiii! Why are you soooo perfect??  :x :\"> :\">
Hahahaha! so I could be the microphone so i could always be near his lips during rehearsals and concerts,   :x :\"> :\">   but you would be the Make-up artist/assistant so you could touch his hair, his face, see him everyday, talk to him everyday, eat with him,  smother his sexy back with oil when needed???  i think you would have your eyes all dreamy like this when that smothering happens!  =)) =)) =))                                                          66ff7d9728c8393576b3c5ad9d4a9d3612270895
and yeah, I also think that those photos were shot during his Goong days. He is sporting the same hair, and same lanky adorable pose! hihi! :\"> :\"> :x :x  I will never stop thanking Amy for sharing all Jihoon news and pictures. this thread keeps going on cause of her continuous generosity! hihihi!  KAMSAMHAMNIDA, Amy!!  :x  >:D< ;;) >:D<
and hey, we've got new reasons here to thank her again! hehehhe! :D:D:D:Dhere are some shots from the making of Five Fingers 1372520415-2426949867.jpg?v=13725204171372520415-1848315924.jpg1372520415-4238604874.jpg1372520415-2091674060.jpg1372520415-3416156678.jpg1372520415-3704727806.jpg?v=13725204201372520415-3895257393.jpg1372520415-3677565925.jpg

DROOLING, I AM!!! hahhahaha! =P~ =P~ =P~ :)) :))1016135_467715083320589_954272242_n.jpg

KEEP SAFE, HUNNIES!! STAY HAPPY AND KEEP ROCKIN' FOR JI-HOON-ssshiii!! :x :x :x

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!
Yaaahhhh!!!  I see so many nice pictures of Ji Hoon shiii!!!
 Ok I need to respond to maybelle: @Googfan wrote:@ maybelle - Rather than be his button...I'd like to be his...no I won't go there...it's too perverted. I'm sure you gals can think of a piece of clothing that you wish you were.

Goongfan... 
I want to be his pen... to be in & played by ..
cannot help it though... 

Ok...Yanny and I are curious.  Maybelle, just reading your post I'd like to know why you want to be his pen too?If you look at your post just reading it alone...my perverted thoughts were pen...?  What!!! His Pen**!!!  See how perverted my thoughts are?  It's a good thing you added a picture or else I would have been WTHeck!!!
@ Yanny & novchime - I am just like you two...I will lurk and then I want to post because you have such funny and interesting thoughts and I want to thank you all for the great pictures and videos of Ji Hoon.
Your are right Yanny.  Those beautiful pics of Ji Hoon wearing the unicorn T-shirt is from his Goong days.  See pic below from the drama.e713cd03-099a-4842-bf2f-ecb77c5db2de_zps
He is wearing that same T-shirt.  I don't know how to add a circle around the unicorn.
Thanks Yanny and novchime for your entertaining, funny and insightful posts. I'm am so glad to have met all of you die hard Ji Hoon fans too.  It is so nice to have something that we can all laugh and talk about.  It's nice to share our thoughts and keep us updated on all of Ji Hoon's activities and to support him.  I know we are all happy that he is getting his career back on track and we wish him love and happiness.
But please Ji Hoon shii...come back with a rom com so we can see your cuteness and great acting!  We want romance and scenes that ooze your sexy side too!!!Lol... I just need to calm down.  I am missing seeing him on the small or big screen.  I want to see something new...boo hoo...sniff, sniff...sorry gals, but I am being silly.
Enjoy your day and I'll be lurking and praying for something soon with Ji Hoon.  :-h :-h :-h

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11, @Yanny and @Mabelle,

Am I now soooooooooo sllllooooooooooowwww?  I did not get the joke right away.  You dirty minds............. And I was telling Mabelle: one for all, all for one !!!!!  For his pen ??????

LOL !!!

By the way, do you guys copy and paste the emoticons?

@Goongfan11, @Yanny and the rest here: same here, am very glad I have come to know you !!!

And I also want a ROM COM.  Please Ji Hoon shii...

Bye!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong!  :D
Hi @Novchime! Using emoticons are just easy.;) ;) ;)  You just click on the smiley that you see on the upper right hand corner of the screen when you compose messages and a drop down of the emoticons will come out. When you have selected the emoticon you want, it will come out as plain symbols but once you post it, will come out as cute emoticons! :x :x ;;) ;)

Oh My God Jesus Christ Superstar it is!!! :-O :-O :| :| :-?? :-?? @-) @-) I was thinking of the PEN as in PEN! the one you use when you write because when @mabelle wrote it, it was connected somehow with these pictures cause it was here when she said that she wanted to be the button of his shirt:1372327563-1322034291.jpg

see that's what I was thinking! but when @Goongfan11 posted PEN** ( hey, that came with two bleep bleep letters! OMGJCSS!)   =)) =)) =)) =))  
OMO!!! I am gonna die of suppressing my laughter too much!  but @mabelle, you mean the PEN-PEN right?? The one pictured in his hands???1372327561-2719803725.jpg

I AM GOING CCCCCRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY cause of you guys!!!! hahahhahaha! =)) =)) =))
me and my big mouth! :-$ :-$   I have to shut up nowwwww!!!!   :)) :) I don't wanna be kicked out in here! hahahaha!  :)) :))  NOW IM SCARED!!!  @-) @-) :-SS
KEEP SAFE HUNNIES! hehehehe! Stay hahahappy always! :D:D ;;) ;;)

Girls........... OK.......... I want to comments each posts and maybe adding some pics or vids...
but first I cant help but to make it straight about the Pen

@Yanny, I have business with Goongfan & Novchime first
I'll come again for commenting your post and your nice drooling pics!
:D

@Goongfan .......
:-w
I try to understand what you means.. read it slowly twice!, ..and BINGO! ..then coming like "Whaaaat!!!!!"
OMO... OMG>>> ............ Spechless!!!!!
:-O :-O :-O :)) :)) :))

@Goongfan & Novchime, No No No!!!! It's not that far!! Hahahahha
Mygosh... then I have to admit that Goongfan are more pervier than I am ! Hahahhahahahha

and @Novchime....
I haven't see all the previous posts (before i join in)..
but girl,  I think you've improve much in this pervert area!!
being JiHoon Mike, and you succumbing for @Yanny, then choose to be his "Oil" Girl, ..... so you can massage JiHoon????!!!
ck ck ck.....
B-) =)) =))

if I were you, I cant do the massage, you know...
it's because I might keep drooling (yaiks!)..., or maybe because I'll faint in the middle by having too much chills in my body
I'll need to keep drinking water and keep my mind straight!
HAHAHA
=P~ :\"> :\"> =))

Love you both dear!!!!! Hugs Hugs.......  >:D<

and I guess indeed it's my faults to delete what I want to say say in the first place!

Goongfan... 
I want to be his pen... to be in & played by His Fingers
cannot help it though...

there it goes!
:))

Hunnies...
I imagine (and hope) that maybe sometime JiHoon close friend (or maybe himself?) are  doing... what do you call... mm.. searching in web!, and found this thread, and see our posts.....

maybe she/he or JiHoon (love love love!) will find our post interesting, right?! Full of colors!
and maybe then he can see that we always pray for his success, his happiness
and for his romcom soonest! qeqeqe
:D;))

If he sees us once, he might wants to see us again.. checking our naughty naughty thoughts and our admiration of him!
:-j

then maybe he invite us to dinner?? >>>> okay.. now it's too much to ask! HAHA
B-)

@Novchime,
the emoticon, usually I click at the upper right corner (like below circle). manual emoticon then will appear in your draft of post.
usually it comes at the end of your draft post/page.
then i have to copas (copy paste) it into specific spot/paragraph which I want it to be located.

i tried to click the emoticon directly after a paragraph, but it always come at my end/bottom of page.

@Goongfan
for adding circle, maybe you can use "Paint" tools in your comp.
maybe there's other better way, but I only know this way.. qeqe

Oops.. where does it go..>>
I did input 2 screen shots, encircle the emoticon..,& screen shot "Paint" location in our comp
but I guess it's not allowed to input an image directly
sorry girls, hope you can understand my explanation

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!
Ok...ok...I get it now maybelle, but like I said, if you didn't have the picture attached with your post I was like WHAT? But yeah...I guess I am perverted.  It just didn't sound right...you know reading your post.  Sorry...didn't mean to embarrass you maybelle.  Probably only made myself look like a big pervert for sure.  LOL!!! =)) =)) =))  I won't bring it up again.  It was just too easy to make fun of though.  Besides, look at your profile pic of Ji Hoon.  Where is his hand going?  Why did you pic this as your profile pic?  I'm just wondering...I have no problems with it.  I'm just saying...it looks PERVERTED!!!  Sorry... mianhae. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Goongfan... I want to be his pen... to be in & played by His Fingers
cannot help it though... 

Gotta go now...It's been fun talking with you gals.
I'll be lurking for sure tonight.  Bye Bye...
:-h :-h :-h 

Guest yannyayson

Good Afternoon Hunnies from this side of the earth.  :-h :-h ;;)
Such a humid afternoon we have here in Dubai, 38degF! haaayyy...  #:-S :| #:-S #:-S
and this video made it even worse! JiHoon looking so hot and sexy and suave during a photoshoot!  :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x

Waaaahhhh! Instant perk me up! better than a shot of espresso to wake me up! hihihihi! I am gushing like a teenage girl again! omo!!! :x :x :x  He's just too good looking and elegant and cute and hot and sexy and handsome! I am so in loveee!!!! :x :x :x And yeah, I seem like a retard to you guys, i know!  but heeeyyyahhhh I am just so smitten with this guy!  :D:D:)) =)) =))
Thanks @cyako for the very nice and clean and up to date video! Kamsamida! Arigato!
@mabelle and @Goongfan11:)) :)) :))  wahahahahah! that's all i can say... your posts made me laugh... @Novchime- hey, @mabelle is thinking that she cannot do the oil thing! hahaha! hope you can with all your might and not ed up like Shin Chae Gyung! :D:D:)) :)) :))
KEEP SAFE HUNNIES! STAY HAHAHAPPYYYY!!! :D >:D< :x