Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Annyeong hunnies!!! :-h :-h :-h
Yey! nice to be home :P...my heart is still fluttering from all these post. He is just simply...HOT! I was just thinking the other day what it would be like to live with him 8-> ...I realize that I would probably have to move to Alaska or North Pole to keep my temperature down! :D  :\">  This man should be labeled "highly flammable" 
@novchime...thank you soo much for posting the links here ^:)^  ^:)^   love you for doing this :-* :-* :-* I was actually just wondering if there was one video that captured it all. I hope it wasn't much trouble for you posting each link....am really, really grateful.  I am enjoying not just him but of his singing as well. I love U2 as well...we hunnies do really have similar tastes...first in men, now in music too!
@sophie...haha.. No worries, am not the jealous type :-P I would be willing to share...I mean there are many days of the week ;)....what about it, @yanny?..you can have 2 days if you want to =)) \:D/
@yanny...hey sissy!! >:D>:D>:Dreally love the pics you shared. Can't help but notice the chicken legs too! I kinda like it, actually. I am not into the muscular type so thin chicken legs are sooooooo fine for me. The picture actually reminded me of Goong. Remember when Shin visited SK in Macau? I clearly recall the shot where they zoomed in his face and a third of his body and I was like thinking "wow, he looks so good sleekly dressed in a white jacket"...only to see when they zoomed out that he actually matched it with an above the knee black shorts, OMO---this is exactly how I feel about this black and white ensemble he got going on :-)) I didn't realize he was wearing shorts. He is the only person I know that can pull this look...yes, even with the legs and all :-P  Ahhhhh...seriously, am getting an overload :\"> :\">
@nikmah...welcome, dear!! 

Guest lualm

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Ju Jihoon’s New Chinese Film Cranks in

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/57019
Kindly read the article via the link posted. They're prohibiting repost of their content. 

credit moonlight drop/ as labeled
img_507443_8675707_1_zpsa0a4e55a.jpg

img_507443_8675707_2_zps6466e58b.jpg

love these shots

img_507443_8667548_6_zpsef977383.jpg

img_507443_8667548_14_zpsf19a7bac.jpg

Waving at everyone! Can hardly catch up but I'm trying my best. Very cool of Jihoon to sing so many songs at his fanmeet. I'm happy he gets to do the thing he loves, which is live performance, even if he's busy with filming. KE has been taking care of him so well that I wanna hug and give Bae Yong Joon a big KISS! Lol! Can't wait to see his two films! Omg! 

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo HUNNIES!!! :-h :-h :-h
How's everyone doing???
@mabelle147- hahahaha! yeah, that't what we are here- funny, witty and we root and go crazy, we ogle and go sappy and "fantasize" and we love JiHoon! even his weird taste in clothes and his delish chicken legs! :D :\"> :\"> :P
@lualmwoaaahnice pictures! :x :x :x :\"> those made my heart sing----- and oh i, just fall in love again... i can't myself i fall in love with youuuu!  :x :x  hihihi! waahh, i hope the film would be received well in China! really slowly inching his way back to the top! Thank you Key East! 
@sophie-what he did to me in my dreams?? I can no longer disclose it here! top secret. confidential! LOL!! :)) :)) :P :P   Geeeezzz!!! I really don't dream of him though i am spending minutes every night ( 180 minutes! HAHAHA!) thinking of him! If I would be lucky enough, I'd be harassing him in my dreams though. Hahahaha! OMG! I can't! just thinking about it- my face is turning tomato red now!   =)) =)) :P :\"> :\">and now i'm thinking about his chicken legs! hahahawill check being16again.. hihihi!  Mine's --- chokingonmyemotions  :D :D
@cynder- sisssssssyyyy!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<   highly flammable?? woah! that best describes him really! hahaha!  Just thinking of being near to him sends my heart beat to skyrocketing speed, what more if i get to live with him??? Omo! I just can't!  :)) :\"> :\"> :\">I think i'd freeze to death that instant. and he would embrace me and i would come back to life.. And we will live happily ever after and we would visit you guys in your home countries! hahahahaha=)) =)) =))  am going gaga again!and yeah, no one will be able to pull off that look but him! formal and very casual fusion yet he looks so utterly goodlooking! hihihihi! waahhh! I miss Lee Shin!!!!  :( :( :((and you were saying 2 days??? uhhhmm, i'll think about it real hard, sissy!  :P :P :P  
@Novchime>:D< >:D< :-*  yeah, you guys really make me feel at home.. this is my home away from home.. hehehe;;) ;;) ;;)  Oh yeah, I was really surprised when i saw what was he wearing with that shirt. I can't seem to get it again! hahaAnd that wink wink?? oh no!  :-/ :-/ :-/    hahahaha! and honestly, the shirt looks better on Ji hoon, of course!  "You know I love you soooo!" that's my favorite line on Coldplay's "Yellow" and never forget " for you i'd bleed myself dry..." hehe..Thanks so much really for posting videos of him. we'll never get tired of ogling on JiHoon and more importantly, we'll never run out of JiHoon materials to go gushing on! ^:)^ ^:)^ :P :\"> :\">So you like chicken legs too?? hahaha! Take care Nov! :x ;)
new pics!!! yey!!! thanks to amy and yayi! 401575_4127563967810_997578618_n.jpg481730_4128579633201_1180315599_n.jpg
and more pictures from the filming of Love Suspects.. :x :x575581_450730395019058_813755170_n.jpg969454_450750321683732_342388010_n.jpg

and i'm a bit envious of these ladies!  :> :> :> 580242_450750408350390_966599596_n.jpg936837_450750338350397_2130210924_n.jpg971253_450732015018896_402076912_n.jpg
and one cute cute old picture of JiHoon-ssshhhiii!!!  :x :x :\"> :\"> 189943_450277248397706_188094384_n.jpgand it's like he's saying--- YANNY, COME TO PAPA!!!! =)) =)) =))
waaahhhh! have to go and have some chicken legs! ANYONE??? hahahahaha:)) :))
Stay Happy HUNNIES! Keep Safe! 

Guest novchime

Hi to all!

Nice pictures and posts from all of you!  Thanks!

@cynder, I saw a video mix of U2 yesterday.  I was thinking: it would be nice to make one with all songs from the fan meeting.  Maybe I will do this  when I have more time.

Jihun
was interviewed in Shenzhen Media DV lifestyle channel "Yang Ying movie time"  (credit to Amy):

Cheers everyone!

Guest nikmah

Hi,,,all hunnies...wish you are all doing well!! @yanny; thank you very much for welcoming me, i'm really enjoy here, i'm laugh a lot every time seeing you're had all posts, hee:-):-) really amused while imagined you're had face turned red tomatoes because JJhs embraces :-):-):-) and I will be prepare very2 something special for welcoming when @yanny & my prince are visiting to my home country...he he how about you @sophie??? & about the chicken legs you've got it from him, hhmm...so far so good (JJh's sang during fans meet but I don't know this song by whom) thanks too for nice pics. Jjh's really hot , but that's a girl on black dress makes me jealous, JJh's hand on her shoulder Aigoo... @Cynder; thanks a lot for greeting, i'm happy because you are all so kind & so funnies here, meanwhile you've said JJh's HIGHLY FLAMMABLE!!! Exactly... I think so, & about that's make me syndrome,,,(K-dramas & about K-cultures). @Lualm; thanks for those pics. really nice pics. I like it. & @ novchime @mabelle147 @ciera25,,have a nice weekend!! to all Annyeong,..

@novchime: have reply message. thanks for sharing.
thumbs up for your the FM video list! Thanks alot dear!

@cynder: 110% agree with you... it's real suitable tag for him.. "HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"!!!!! Burn baby.. burn!! :\">  :\">  :\"> :\">  B-)

I just finish Mawang... there's still a pain in my heart... I kept sobbing especially starts from ep 18 up to the end.. whyyy... and I mean, why.. he's so GORGEOUS!! loves his styles, loves his moves, hates the end (but good picture though, with both of the man leaned to each other....)
And I hate sad ending!... so I'll need to wash it out by watching Goong (again and again and again!)
:P

good nite all .. have a nice dream.....

Guest novchime

Hello @nikmah: I do not know if I have said this already, but WELCOME to this thread!  Nice to see your posts.
Hi @mabelle147: Nice pictures.  He reads before sleeping! 
Even when sleeping, Jihun still looks good. 

Here is a nice gif from joojihoon.jimdo.com.  I like his smile/laugh.

image.gif

Have a nice weekend!

Guest ziera25

Saramocha best v/clip ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TrtsNh2GsY&feature=share&list=FLXjqWFnomp_eeXAeeHnHPFA

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!  :-h :-h :-h
It's nice to be back home without worrying about how many hours you've got left to sleep.. Restday for me , finally!  <:-P =D> \:D/  ahhh.... now i can spend hours reading old posts from JJH's thread and of course, the Goong Thread...  :D:D:D
Hi @Novchime! wow, that would be nice.. one playlist of JiHoon's With You Fan Meet! I'm so excited for that! We'd be patiently waiting when all that needs to be done first on your end gets accomplished.. waahhh.. one playlist! omo! that would be soo nice.. ;) ;) ;;) ;;)   Yep, eventhough asleep, he still looks so nice and regal. Maybe he really is a prince reincarnated as a Korean Superstar..  :x :x :\"> :\"> :\">   
@Nikmah- annyeong haseyo! :-h  how are you enjoying your stay at our home?? I'm glad that I can make you laugh.. You made me laugh too when you said that you would be preparing something verrrrryy special for me and for Jihoon when we visit your home country! hahaha :)) :)) :))   I can always daydream, right???  :D:D;)  and yeah, anything JiHoon- movies, dramas, fan made videos, NG videos, pictures and GIFs, ahhh, all those can make me blush! hihihihi! acting like a silly teenager, right??  :\"> :\"> :P
@mabelle147- had my share of tears too when I saw Mawang. He really did well there. Have you seen Five Fingers?? Korean Makjang at its finest! Have a box of tissue ready when you watch it. hehehe.. and of course, to make up for the tears- Goong would always be there to cheer us up.  ;):D:Dbtw, nicey nicey pictures...   :x :x :\"> :\">
@ziera25- omo! very nice video quality! the pictures are the best part! hihihi! thanks!   :) >:D<
@cynder- sisssssyyyyyy!!!! how are you doing??  take care!  >:D< >:D< >:D<  I miss you! Flammable?? Highly Flammable?? can't get that adjective outta my head, suits him best! 
@Goongfan11- how are you?? We are missing you here. Hi to @lualm@selasih @touchjjh!
will be sharing pictures from the Ju Ji Hoon Global Fan Club FB Page..248103_4135288720924_1065373735_n.jpg575398_4135288120909_1262564342_n.jpg946918_4135287760900_742108918_n.jpg296259_4135287440892_1814153821_n.jpg942014_4136490510968_326721433_n.jpg

Have a beautiful week ahead Hunnies!!  :x :x :x
Take Care. Stay Happy and always keep Safe! 

Guest novchime

photo.php?fbid=4132408968932&set=o.36141@yanny, Nice to see you here again.  Nice pictures of our beloved.  Enjoy your rest day!

@ziera25, I like the video.  Good music and pictures of JiHun.  He has beautiful nose and jawline. Thanks!

Greetings to the rest!

Hope you like these pictures (thanks to Amy and Ahun):

jjh_sample_zps781aa32e.jpg

JJH-camera1_zps08f6f4a6.jpg

Here is a nice video showing the face of JiHun in black and white (hmmm, more or less) and with classical background music (thanks to rmsmsdjeldp).

Annyeong, Hunnies!!!
@yanny....you really got me laughing so hard...am too embarrassed to ask about your dream but then again if it makes you this happy...get on with it ;)...still thinking about the 2 days offer , eh? am already being generous...come on now, there is still sophie, novchime, mabelle, nikmah and yours truly.. :)) :))
@lualm...nice pics! he looks just like a typical boy-next-door...though extremely HOT boy next door!
@novchime...good idea! I think that would be awesome. How I wish I can understand the vid..though i still enjoyed just watching him talk..am still spazzing obviously. Thanks for the pics...love the black and white "all of me" picture. Sadly...can't watch the video(supposed to show his face in Black and white)...is it just me? or there's something wrong with it?
@nikmah...you and me both. Like you, I am addicted now to K-drama and their culture...naturally because it's where my Jihoon ssi is :\"> :\"> But seriously, I am glad you are having fun...just like us!
@mabelle...awww..me too! I hate mawang's ending and had to watch goong over and over again so I won't get depressed. I honestly haven't finished five fingers coz my heart was actually hurting...why oh why do these korean writers love to torture my jihoon ssi...waaeeee??..btw, love the pics u posted...the ones in bed :-) thanks to @novchime..now i know one thing we have in common..we read before we sleep...though i am always reading about him :-))
@ziera...nice vid! can't get enough of him, really...

Guest novchime

1369615744-1185231501.jpg

What a beautiful picture of Jihun above, isn't it?  Thanks to Ahun for sharing it!

Hi @cynder: sorry, the video did not show.  Below is the link (the first one).  Actually the maker (rmsmsdjeldp) created similar videos of black and white faces, but used different background music for each video (links below).  The background music in the first link is the one I like best.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_gUatFRaU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5UihtMTEZA&feature=share
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgliaP6E1A
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-X_wzcbkyM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwU5a-vsVtw

Thanks @ziera25 for the video.

Greetings to all!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!  :-h :-h :-h
Am enjoying my restday really.. Thank God for restdays! hihihi! Spent it reading books and of course, checking pictures and news about Jihoon..  :D :D :\">back to work in a few and i'll be starting my week right by visiting home again..  :x :x :x
@cynder- hahaha! i laughed at my own joke too! :)) :)) seriously, i haven't even dreamt of him recently. Or maybe what they say about dreams are somewhat true- that you forget around 90% of your dreams upon waking up (read that somewhere i can no longer remember ) okay, 2 days or nothing? of course, i'd take the two days with him.. one special request though, can i have Sundays and Mondays??? :D :D :P :P =)) =))
@novchime- how are you??? nice videos.. hihihi! Thanks heaps! and yeah, that is one great picture of JiHoon :x :x :\">
annyeong to @lualm, @nikmah, @mabelle147 @ziera25.... >:D< >:D<
@sophie- where are you??? miss you here!!! am missing one crazy lady over JiHoon here-YOU! hahaha! take care. 
will be sharing pics from Yayi's FB fan page which she got from Amy's blog.. GomawaThese are behind the scenes of LOVE SUSPICION...379655_453208951437869_1877437273_n.jpg984035_453208944771203_693073291_n.jpg600510_453037894788308_1484446710_n.jpg954722_452559064836191_36193445_n.jpg969968_452814204810677_324844314_n.jpg

And yeah, JI HOON already mended my broken heart--- hahahaha! Am NO LONGER JEALOUS of his co-star on Love Suspicion cause of these pictures! Thanks, Ji Hoon! hehehehehe... :D :D :\"> :\"> :P :P
481448_452588118166619_17840511_n.jpg429789_452588121499952_1015421239_n.jpg

@novchime, @cynder, @sophie--- what do you say??? hahahaha! 
one last adorable picture before i go-- I Love this cutesy cutesy photo of him! Way cuter than the bears...401857_452699948155436_1777124805_n.jpg

GOOD VIBES at work later because of him! 8-> 8->  :x :x :x

one last.. hihihihi! Ogling to the max! :x :x :\">
320438_452403521518412_1722766651_n.jpg

TAKE CARE HUNNIES! KEEP SAFE! STAY HAPPY!
:x

Guest novchime

Hello to all!

@cynder: You can distribute the other days of the week. I just hope to have JiHun for 3 straight weeks so we can go on a nice vacation in a remote place (he he he)...

@yanny: 

Hey, you made my day!  I was not really in a good mood (tired) this morning but your post brightened up my spirit!  How could I have missed the ring!  When I first saw the picture (few days back), I was already happy that JiHun makes the V sign again (I did not see him do it for sometime).  But the other hand was even more interesting!  Very happy for it!  Thanks! 

Is one of the bears Alfred (Goong)?  Eune has a similar photo.

The black and white picture is nice. The original (with blue color) was already good, but the b/w photo gives a nostalgic effect on me.

@goongfan11: how are you doing?  I always remember what you said when I see the V sign.

Here is a nice photo of JiHun (thanks to runningmoon).  I like the long hair, the glasses, and the face!

1334394773-3063906754.jpg

Here is a picture from AOM.  The ring on JiHun's finger is similar to the one he wore in the FM.  The lady at the back is also familiar.  According to some people from the JJH fan club, she is Erin, the best friend (or "sister") of Eune.  She and another friend helped in the production of AOM.

481701_4130959212689_1094291081_n.jpg