Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

@lualm @yannyayson
LOL look like i'm not the only one here caught in the act :P

btw i've just finished rerun Mawang, oh boy i had my eyes swollen again watching finale episodes,, i wish life wouldn't be so cruel to my dear lawyer Seung Ha :(

Guest novchime

yannyayson

said:

@sophiechoice- yeah, i also kept on seeing that though i'm trying hard not to notice it longer. drat! i failed miserably and ended up feeling guilty! haha! :P:D X_X

Guest yannyayson

@ sophiechoice- no, dear. you are not alone. hahaha! i even gave a second look to the pictures! honestly, 100 glances more are what i made! :D:P X_X ;;):D
same thing happens to me each time i re-watch Mawang. Life has been so unfair to Seung Ha. it still has the same effect on me like what i felt years back when i first saw it. Goes to show that JiHoon oppa is an effective actor, really.. :x :xtumblr_mk70jmlntv1s5hjowo1_400.jpg

Guest tinenini

Bravo @novochime! You are seemingly already a pro in telling the time. ;D - Ask @ubbie/lualm. She is a professor! It's funny and also touching to read how you and the current regulars of this thread have the same thoughts like many of the girls here had in the past when they look "down" in some pics of Jihunie. - And it's fun to read how all persists a little in the stage of denying when they find it kinda pervert to have such thoughts... ;D Well, it was always a strength of this thread that peeps spoke out what they see, feel and think. I find it ok and only human to speak also about "those" things/facts - as long as it doesn't become offending. And - who knows - perhaps he's really proud of "it"... (That's a question that the hunnies of the early days pondered over. haha) Also I (personally) find it nice that peeps think more about him than about those clothes (about which his appearance as a yummy "hat stand" of the fashion industry at that commercial event were). Yeah, you fresh hunnies go!
Aside from the the southern territories *coughs*: I'm so happy that the making of Jihun's new movie project EOW starts now. Yeha! Especially because the movie is directed by Hong Ji-young. She has also a place in my heart. Gosh, my expectations are already high - Jihun, Ji-young: FIGHTING! (And they will seemingly fulfill my wishes: it's not again a project about hatred. Well I don't know what an "Omnibus topic" is but... well...it sounds exciting!)
Btw., I think the movie will be ready for airing end of 2013. - Only my feeling. ;)
See ya!
PS: If you wonder why I call @lualm "ubbie": That nick came from a misspelling of "unnie"/eonnie from a hunnie in the early days. In the end ubbie became her new thread name. And for me she became - when I knew her better and had the guts to call her by this nick - simply and only ubbie. (*hugs mother hen ubbie*)
Edit:An anthology film (also known as an omnibus filmpackage film, or portmanteau film) is a feature film consisting of several different short films, often tied together by only a single theme, premise, or brief interlocking event (often a turning point).
credit: Wikipedia

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM
Cast fills out for omnibus film Night Before the Wedding

by javabeans | April 2, 2013 |

leeyeonhee_94a.jpg

What a great title — Night Before the Wedding is instantly evocative of lots of conflict and possibilities, particularly when the movie is an omnibus picture. That means we’ll be given multiple story threads playing out the concept, to various romantic and comedic ends.

There will be eight main characters, and Lee Yeon-hee (Ghost), Joo Ji-hoon (Five Fingers), and Kim Kang-woo (Haeundae Lovers) are the three biggest names in the cast. Idol boy Taecyeon (Dream High) is also in the mix (although Lee Jia, who was previously mentioned as a possibility, is not). Other actors in final stages of negotiations include Go Jun-hee (The Chaser), Lee Hee-joon (Jeon Woo-chi), and Ma Dong-seok (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band).

This is the film being directed by Hong Ji-young, which explains the Joo Ji-hoon connection since she has directed him twice before, in Naked Kitchen and Antique Bakery. That should give you an idea of her storytelling style, with brightness and a light, sensitive touch. There’s a stylishness and quirkiness to her work that I like, and I hope she brings more of that flair to this movie.

No word on plot specifics or how our couples will be arranged, but with a title like that, I think we can guess the theme. Night Before the Wedding plans to begin filming toward the end of the month.

kimkangwoo_91b.jpg

Via Star NewsFN News

@novchime
thanks dear for the explaination, although look like my brain still dont get it =)) oh well, whatever :D

@yannyayson
yepp, Mawang always has special place in my heart.. honestly, two dramas of jihoon which is Goong and Mawang is dramas that attached me into k-drama until now and which i thinking that k-dramas is worth to watch :)

and i really love that TNK and Antique Director works, its fluffy, light but touch my heart with its sweet and simpleness and i'm glad Jihoon get to work with her again :)
and talking about romcom, i really want to see Jihoon someday acts in Kim Eun Seok drama projects (writer of my 2012 favorite romcom Gentlements Dignity),, i love this writer with same reason why i love Hong Ji-Young works....

ahhh fangirl can dreaming high 8->

Guest Tarits

Check this out: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPJWFd6jI3M&feature=youtu.be

8572_558427457522599_233383157_n.jpg

6673_558427380855940_182968237_n.jpg

483399_558428120855866_1384357885_n.jpg

561303_558428094189202_2010494203_n.jpg

Jihoon sitting it out to watch models could have easily walked the ramp too (if there were male models) and get the most attention. And see how much of a gentleman he is, rather than put his arms on his side, he chose to clasps his hands. He probably did not even want his arms to touch the arms of the lady sitting next to him.  In a nutshell, he was prim and proper!

sophiechoice said: @novchime
thanks dear for the explaination, although look like my brain still dont get it =)) oh well, whatever :D

@yannyayson
yepp, Mawang always has special place in my heart.. honestly, two dramas of jihoon which is Goong and Mawang is dramas that attached me into k-drama until now and which i thinking that k-dramas is worth to watch :)

and i really love that TNK and Antique Director works, its fluffy, light but touch my heart with its sweet and simpleness and i'm glad Jihoon get to work with her again :)
and talking about romcom, i really want to see Jihoon someday acts in Kim Eun Seok drama projects (writer of my 2012 favorite romcom Gentlements Dignity),, i love this writer with same reason why i love Hong Ji-Young works....

ahhh fangirl can dreaming high 8->

Guest yannyayson

novchime said:

yannyayson said:

@sophiechoice- yeah, i also kept on seeing that though i'm trying hard not to notice it longer. drat! i failed miserably and ended up feeling guilty! haha! :P:D X_X

@yannyayson...I have to agree with you! All the hunnies here are really fun to talk to...it's like double the satisfaction...gushing to the max to our dear JJH + fun hunnies = SUPER DUPER forum time  \:D/ <:-P \:D/

Guest ziera25

Hello everyone here !

How very punctual is joo ji hoon, seated alone waiting patiently for the show to begin. I am excited about his coming movie.

What happen on the eve of the wedding, lots of ideas from the writer and also the female director ?, the plot could be from mischievious (comedy)

to scandal right ?. Jitters before the wedding.

I am also happy for his coming fan meeting this month ?  and also his coming birthday. Tarits, when and where could I send his birthday wish via you ?.

Guest Tarits

The friend of Jihoon, Kim Jae Wook has been released from the camp 4 days ago I think. I expect him to have nights out again with Jihoon or day out but since Jihoon will be busy, I guess not too many bonding times for them.  I like RDHwan tho who has been a good friend of Jihoon I joke that I call him the "sidekick" of Jihoon. RDHwan loves and has so much respect for Jihoon. I wish alll 3 can be in one project in the future. 
May the band of KJW and that of Jihoon's "Jesters" can do a concert together?   (credit f4 mom for the pic)

There will be also a special HOT CHILI PAPER issue end of May 2013 that will feature Jihoon among others.

604145_559021760796502_1061482234_n.jpg

hallowee HUNnies.. :D ehem ehem **witchieee** checking in..
a lot happened to this thread already.. so happy to see lotsa newbies posting, learning and sharing some stuff about our man, thank you thank you!!!
aiyeee now there's something to look forward to again huh, after almost 5 months finally Oppa accepted another movie not to mention the director who i think loves him so muchie, right? I'm kinda excited about what the story would be, imagine a person on his/her last day of being single, like what things or stuff were running through their minds, etc. 
and the DKNY event..homaygoshhhhh he looks so f****ingly suave. Ubbie, don't you think it's time scouting again for "P" Academy, it's been a while.. :P let me see, in my opinion i think the time is 2:10 pm/am...hahaha whatever!!!!! *toinks witchieee for having pervie thoughts again* yah even the newbies noticed it too..
sorry i wasn't able to join the bday project for him, been busy these fast few days.. :(
I'd like to give a big shout out to all the newbies out here cynder, selasih, yannyayson, ziera25, rivanaraja, novchime, goongfan11, sophiechoice and to jjsweeter for posting new pics and news about him.. and to Tarits eonni, nini, ck girl and mother hen Ubbie... hamisshuuuu so muchieee... sorry if ever i forgot someone..

Guest yannyayson

cynder

said: @yannyayson...I have to agree with you! All the hunnies here are really fun to talk to...it's like double the satisfaction...gushing to the max to our dear JJH + fun hunnies = SUPER DUPER forum time  \:D/ <:-P \:D/