Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest mizzlinhie

wow thank you jamieyn, u're a big help dear!! :) Poor oppa :( why did they mention that man name for...make oppa sad :( my oppa is the best !! :D

Guest cunto

Hehehe, wave to jamieyn...juz mention and you're online oredi :lol: Thanx so so much for your translation, it's much clearer now. Arghhh, love his reaction when the name KJK is mentioned. He's like "Damn it, why suddenly bring it out here? We can settle ourselves ok?", hahaha

Yeah translation is a painful experience, that's why we should appreciate our subbing team and all the spot translators here more and more rite? They're juz AWESOME!!! :blush:

Guest jamieyn

While cracking my brain trying to translate Goong 1.5 just now...I forgot to say

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME :D .

313 : Could you post me the link to the site you surf for Goong + YEH + JJH forum in Baidu, thanks.

I totally agree with you BB GIRLS!! We'll support them forever even if they're not dating or whatsoever... :) I hope they'll be in Goong 2 together, or else I'll cry all days and nights :tears:But BB GIRLS, please do not stop making bubbles no matter whatever others say, ignore them!!! :lol: We're dreamers, we can dream all we want, we can make bubbles all we want. Don't let others bring you down, and don't let them stop you from making those bubbles!! Because you know that many silent readers in here LOVE the bubbles that you girls been making!! Don't ever stop loving JJH oppa and YEH unnie :blush: How can we stop loving oppa when he's such a nice gentleman, he's such a hottie, and unnie is such a kutie. They're the kutest couple ever!! :D

ally, thank you for oppa pic. OMO he's so hot from head to toe, the way he sleep...omo HOT HOT..haha B)

geezzzzz...when they say they're on a roll... they're really on a roll.... :wacko:

reb & angie people only learn when they fall.... hard :phew: .... I think no matter how we reminded them that too much bubble making from air will only lead to heart aches and all that, they won't listen... just like what mizzlihie advised "ignore them!!!" they can dream, we can be sensible/realistic all we want... :phew:

my farewell gift to all the BB girls...

77561vv2pu.jpg

and.. if people doesn't voice up it doesn't mean they enjoy the bubbles girls...

our dear pilot was whacked left & right for voicing up...

who earlier on actually encouraged people to do speak up (i can't remember who..) if they dun like the bubbles?

so much for now. and congrats to cheli who would be overtaking moi as the top poster in this thread in like a few hours' time? :)

Guest ally2207

O... OMO... what happen here? :blink: I just go out for two hours, why all of these sound weird??? :unsure: Can someone explain to me, pleaz? :sweatingbullets: And what the farewell gift mean Rebby? :huh: hahahaha... I'm really lost now! :lol:1149584375_252525C7252525CF252525C0.jpg

Credit : Baidu

* WORLD PEACE *

Guest cheli001

omo... ladies... what did just happen??? :unsure: I left my IE opened and now... what's going on?? i'm in shock here... :sweatingbullets:

Whatever I say here is only my opinion. I am NOT obliging everyone to agree with me. (PEACE, and NO TOMATOES for me please :P)

Ok this has been said dozens of times... speculations are just speculations, bubbles are just bubbles... plain and simple. This thread used to be cheerful and alive. What happened? And please please please we are all here for jjh and/or jjh&yeh (together or not together). We all most likely have the same views right? So why is this thread turning into a battlefield? And we are not here in some kind of competition; we don't compete who is a better bubble maker and who is not. Again, bubbles are just bubbles it shouldn't be taken at heart.

If a bubble bursts then fine.. we move on. Dream if you like to dream. as i've said its free... as long as you don't expect too much.

I think i have said enough... so ladies.. Let’s think back what we are here for its JJH. Bubble making is just something we do while we don't have an idea what JJH is up to. Okie? so cheer up its not the end of the world or sumtin. :P

hahahaha...:DLaBelle, why your post so short? <_< You should add some pics to EDIT it, or add some bubbles. Yeah, even if we too happy today, we should remain calm too! Don't over joys those bubbles, or we might drowning. But, afterall bubbles just bubbles it would dissapered too! ;)

* WORLD PEACE *

hehehe hai there sis ally....

U know what I've been thinking (again)... :P ...Do u think JJH actually had a relationship with YEH while they were shooting Goong 1...but they end up broke up...NOOOOOOO!!!!! so they dun feel comfortable to c eachother again on Goong 2?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sad* :tears:

I totally agree with you BB GIRLS!! We'll support them forever even if they're not dating or whatsoever... I hope they'll be in Goong 2 together, or else I'll cry all days and nights :tears: But BB GIRLS, please do not stop making bubbles no matter whatever others say, ignore them!!! :lol: We're dreamers, we can dream all we want, we can make bubbles all we want. Don't let others bring you down, and don't let them stop you from making those bubbles!! Because you know that many silent readers in here LOVE the bubbles that you girls been making!! Don't ever stop loving JJH oppa and YEH unnie How can we stop loving oppa when he's such a nice gentleman, he's such a hottie, and unnie is such a kutie. They're the kutest couple ever!!

ally, thank you for oppa pic. OMO he's so hot from head to toe, the way he sleep...omo HOT HOT..haha

Yeah Im with u 110% linhie... :D

I think...seeing YEH relationship with KJK sooo close like that...it's normal...since they know eachother for YEARS...and for her relationship with JJHssi...well to me,they're quite close for we knew that they began to feel comfort to eachother at the last month of the shooting...but even they were close at the last month..they culd developed a very strong "chemistry" like that,and that's so fast (I mean with KJK she needs like a year....with JJH only for months to get those "CHEMISTRY")....Im sure it was not only bout the chemistry...but also there an attraction between them...(since YEH not an easy person to get close with new ppl)....Bside just c how they look to eachother,their EYES tell their feelings....(on bts from ep 20-24)... :blush:

*Waves to BB Girls sistas*

Guest mizzlinhie

hehehe hai there sis ally....

U know what I've been thinking (again)... :P ...Do u think JJH actually had a relationship with YEH while they were shooting Goong 1...but they end up broke up...NOOOOOOO!!!!! so they dun feel comfortable to c eachother again on Goong 2?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sad* :tears:

Yeah Im with u 110% linhie... :D

I think...seeing YEH relationship with KJK sooo close like that...it's normal...since they know eachother for YEARS...and for her relationship with JJHssi...well to me,they're quite close for we knew that they began to feel comfort to eachother at the last month of the shooting...but even they were close at the last month..they culd developed a very strong "chemistry" like that,and that's so fast (I mean with KJK she needs like a year....with JJH only for months to get those "CHEMISTRY")....Im sure it was not only bout the chemistry...but also there an attraction between them...(since YEH not an easy person to get close with new ppl)....Bside just c how they look to eachother,their EYES tell their feelings....(on bts from ep 20-24)... :blush:

yes LaBelle :D , thank you for agreeing with me. I do not want to compare JJH relationship with YEH to KJK and YEH too much. I was just mainly focused on our oppa and unnie :) Less than 1 month our oppa and unnie will get to see each others again in Japan :D I'm so exciting... :sweatingbullets:

cheli and ally, thank you for being there for me haha~ :blush:

Guest mytafan

hahahahhaaha :D

I totally agree with you , Labelle . YEH needs 1 year to have "relationship with KJH but for JJH oppa she just needs 1 month . After I read some translations about GOONG 1.5 I feel very happy and more confident about they can become a couple possibly . hahahaha . :D:D

I think both of YEH and JJH are careful people , they are not easy to have some relationship even they have 6 months stay together but they didnt be accquainted each others and always give respects to each other but in the last month something explored and they have some feeling toward each others after they understand each other so well . If they dont become a real couple I think it is really really such a pity for them and for us because they look so match together ( many PSed pics but I feel some of them are real ) . Hope and Pray for them . ;):P

Guest mizzlinhie

So linhie they're actually gonna come to japan TOGETHER...???? REALLY??? Has it been confirmed????

oh i'm not 100% sure LaBelle, but I heard this news from some people in Goong thread. I think both of them should be in Japan for the promotion of Goong. Well...I think it has been confirmed that KJH and YEH will be there...but about our JJH oppa, I'm not 100% sure...at least we're hoping he'll be there :blush: since he's the male lead. :sweatingbullets:

Guest gracecherry

jamieyn > thx thx for the pic! i just cant get enuf of looking for pics of him wearing dorky glasses. aigoo ^^ and thx for the translation too, i remember seeing the caps of goong 1.5 ,for tat part of the conversation, and yes, its very obvious that JJH's expression did change and became sorta like, solemn and serious? wif the mention of KJK.

ally > thx alot for the warm welcome....yes, to me, i do hope that JJH and YEH would be dating even in person, becoz simply, i like the way they are so much inside goong, but, sometimes when i think in reality, its difficult to predict, and its their privated affairs, so i think we just hope so, but whether they are together or not, i'll stil support them both. lol^^

cheli > hi hi, i m new to this thread, but i really agree with your point of view^^

linhie > hello ^^ ommo, it wud be reallly great if YEH and JJH oopa is going to japan together, hmm...going for trips, even official working trips, always adds more chances to the relationship of two person, haha.

Guest iheartjoojihoon

hey everyone! i am new to this forum and I thought i would make my first post in this thread since i love JJH so much like all of you..haha...i haven't gotten through every page yet since i'm busy with finals week coming up.. :sweatingbullets: but these last few pages have definitely caught my attention. I think that JJH and YEH would make a cute couple too. I have watched a bit of Goong 1.5 but don't understand anything since there are not subs yet.. :( but its still funny watching the bloopers and best of all of course is being able to see JJH!! Is JJH going to be in any other dramas soon? thanks for posting all the pictures! i now have more to add to more collection..haha...later! B)

Yeah that's what I thought too mytafan....they're not an easy person to open their heart...juts like that...even though they might like eachother...but maybe they're still culdn't believe eachother..esp after PKL mentioned bout KJK on Goong 1.5 (maybe at that time JJH was ready to start a relationship with YEH...en tell her his feeling....but BANG....KJK name brought up...so he felt hesitated to tell her how his feeling)...

as for YEH...Im 100% sure she likes JJH (just look how she stared at JJH at Goong 1.5,esp the part when PKL ask him bout his status&how she looks okay en comfortable with all the things JH did to her...u know..the touchy here en there...ahahaha...she wuldn't want him to "flirt&touch" her if she already dating with other man...rite?!)....but maybe YEH knew about JJH pain bcoz of the broke up after 3yrs relationship...so she thought JJH still not over the EXgal...so she's afraid that JJH only want b with her for an "escape" from the pain...coz we know that our JJHssi is a very serious man if it's come to A RELATIONSHIP...

linhie I hope JJH will come along...coz what's a promotion if the main actor not come to promote th drama himself...the Jap fans Must be want to c the Royal Couple rite?!?!?!

Guest namelezzgal

Yeah aq aj, support them in Goong & Goong 2 or their next projects! :D Hi too maisara, welcome in JJH oppa house! :Phttp://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/all..._no_20464_1.jpg Credit : Baidu ~ * WORLD PEACE *

ally!! u r so cruel to me!! JJH is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy in this pict :w00t::w00t: he's absolutely the hotest!! OMG OMG OMG

.... omg.... his butt..... arrrgggggg!! i can't finish my work!! helppppppppppppppppppppp :w00t::w00t:

Guest mizzlinhie

hey everyone! i am new to this forum and I thought i would make my first post in this thread since i love JJH so much like all of you..haha...i haven't gotten through every page yet since i'm busy with finals week coming up.. :sweatingbullets: but these last few pages have definitely caught my attention. I think that JJH and YEH would make a cute couple too. I have watched a bit of Goong 1.5 but don't understand anything since there are not subs yet.. :( but its still funny watching the bloopers and best of all of course is being able to see JJH!! Is JJH going to be in any other dramas soon? thanks for posting all the pictures! i now have more to add to more collection..haha...later! B)

hey iheartjoojihoon, welcome to JJH house :lol: From reading your name, I could tell how much you love oppa already :) I'm glad you join us. We need more members to speak up, more people = more fun and more thing to discuss about right? :sweatingbullets: I'm glad you're a jjh and yeh shipper just like many of us here :blush: . I watched goong 1.5 so many times too, but im also a non korean so i dont understand a thing either haha~ :sweatingbullets: it ok, we'll just have to wait for the sub :D

Guest ally2207

Hi again gracecherry! :D And welcome to iheartjoojihoon, we can see from your user name that you really love him! :P I think we must wait patiently sub for Goong 1.5, afterall subbing teams must be really busy! Just wait & see, OK! :) Btw ihearthjoojihoon, you can find more of JJH pics if you have times to backlog. hahaha.... So many cool, suave & cute pics of him or with YEH. All of his pics can make you droll, just Joking! :P

so this is the picture which was posted by EH in her cy ...

looks exactly the same as one of the scene with JH ...

on the beach ....

so she was hinting something ......

OMO OMO unnieeee you're trying to kill me rite? omg, this pic is not PSed rite, rite? why the 2 pics are having the same pose, esp the YEH's legs, they're juz the same as the other pic? :w00t: I know some sistas here are saying that we shouldn't have too many bubbles, but...omg, this one...I can't help having a HUGE smile here :w00t: YEH unnie is trying to hint st, that's so obvious to me rite now :lol: *off to heaven, wave sistas*

EDIT: A late welcome for jamieyn and all other silent readers here...so glad that you love our bubbles. Pls come here more often and join us ok?

WAY TO GO JJH&YEH!!!

What Ru Gals talking bout??? what's with the pic??? en what pic what poses??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest jamieyn

jamieyn > thx thx for the pic! i just cant get enuf of looking for pics of him wearing dorky glasses. aigoo ^^ and thx for the translation too, i remember seeing the caps of goong 1.5 ,for tat part of the conversation, and yes, its very obvious that JJH's expression did change and became sorta like, solemn and serious? wif the mention of KJK.

ally > thx alot for the warm welcome....yes, to me, i do hope that JJH and YEH would be dating even in person, becoz simply, i like the way they are so much inside goong, but, sometimes when i think in reality, its difficult to predict, and its their privated affairs, so i think we just hope so, but whether they are together or not, i'll stil support them both. lol^^

cheli > hi hi, i m new to this thread, but i really agree with your point of view^^

linhie > hello ^^ ommo, it wud be reallly great if YEH and JJH oopa is going to japan together, hmm...going for trips, even official working trips, always adds more chances to the relationship of two person, haha.

Welcome, Gracecherry.....like me I'm new and I feel very at home. Post often so we hear you and let's keep this thread alive and kicking :P