Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest ally2207

hahahaha...:DLaBelle, why your post so short? <_< You should add some pics to EDIT it, or add some bubbles. :rolleyes::P Yeah, even if we too happy today, we should remain calm too! Don't over joys those bubbles, or we might drowning. :vicx: But, afterall bubbles just bubbles it would dissapered too! ;)

* WORLD PEACE *

Guest cheli001

Yeah.. bubbles are bubbles... speculations are speculations...

we can keep on dreaming but make sure to not get soo into the "idea" of them being together... we might all die of heartattack when in the end... it all leads to nothing... but for the sake of keeping this thread alive while we don't have any news about jjh-ssi... let's continue making more bubbles!! haha :lol: okie? Aja! Aja!

Ally, hahaha even your siggy has WORLD PEACE on it haha :)>-

Guest lualm

i really am crossing my fingers jjh will be in the goong 2 cast since i read in the goong thread that yeh has already confirmed her participation....i hope the management will come out with an announcement that will put an end to our agony and anxieties....that will be a blissful day for all of us....thanks also for the wonderful pics...love em all....

Ok after reading the text following her pic. I get the following things from it: 1. he doesnt know her very well

2. she wasnt aware of the fact that he took her pic.

Like Rebby said: make your bubbles sensibly.

Also, in her cy: NOTHING IS CONFIRMED for GOONG 2.

Guest mizzlinhie

Ok after reading the text following her pic. I get the following things from it: 1. he doesnt know her very well

2. she wasnt aware of the fact that he took her pic.

Like Rebby said: make your bubbles sensibly.

Also, in her cy: NOTHING IS CONFIRMED for GOONG 2.

and what does that 2 things you listed suppose to prove dear? Of course he doesn't know her very well...and this might be the first time he actually see her too. She wasn't aware of the fact that he took her pic? Maybe she is aware but she pretend to not knowing to it would look naturally ? Anything can possibly happens if you ask me. And why would he dare to take a pic of her then post on his cy without her knowing it? I think he also wrote some text under it, but we do not have the full translation of it yet.

BB GIRLS, like bella said, nothing has been confirm yet, so don't put your hopes too high. :sweatingbullets:

mizzlinhie, i think we all cannot assume the friend JUST got to know YEH. the fact is we DO NOT know how they got to know each other or how long they hv known each other.

and the "Of course he doesn't know her very well" statement is not an OF COURSE thing for us to say. we don't even know the both of them on that kind of personal level, knowing enough to say WHAT.

imagine YEH & JJH worked together for 7 months and and they only got close during the last month of filming.

even if knowing someone for 10 yrs or more doesn't mean you'll get to know that person WELL. more so for YEH who doesn't get close to people so easily & readily.

since the photo was taken assumingly without YEH's knowledge, let's just take it at surface value from the friend's viewpoint. no point speculating or arguing over that ok, more over YEH never mentioned anything abt s'pore trip on her cyworld...

pls, i like bubbles but pls make them with more sense and substance... we need soap to create bubbles but lately it seems that alot of bubbles had been blown out of pure air :phew:

Guest gracecherry

hi everyone, this is jus my 2nd time posting here, ive been a silent reader for quite sometime catching up with all the previous pages.

rebby > i m totally supporting the YEH&JJH pairing, so it feels soo nice to read the bubbles u created lol. speaking of that , i just rewatched one of the clip u uploaded sometime ago,the making of goong where, theres a crying scene between both cg and sg....and shin was like, he cudnt stop crying even the scene ended and there was this light that accidentally knocks on cg's head and he was like so concern,he quickly went to sorta like touched her head? so, i jus hope i m not imagining things,that he does care for her? hehehe^^

besides,i m REALLLLLY hoping that both YEH and JJH wil be in goong 2,i cant imagine how if they are not.aish....

and also, not to forget, i realllly think our JJH oppa looks super good with glasses, and sunglasses! something about his jawline and nose and lips, he is just....ahh....i was jus watching the naknine cf of jjh with the gurl who acted as hyorin, and he was jus sooo dorkyyy in glasses.

i m on a jjh fever now. i hope i wud cool down sometime later. hehe^^

Guest ally2207

OMO... linhie, you need to EDIT your words honey! :lol: Afterall we still don't have the right translation for what oppa friend words in his cyWorld. :unsure: But i understand your feeling dear! :( hahahaha.... I'm really scare what you post might turn ugly, but people here mostly will understand you! :phew::sweatingbullets::P Hi too, gracecherry! All of us JJH & YEH fans too, so come & post here more often OK! :)

* WORLD PEACE *

Guest cheli001

girls...

all we have here are speculations... speculations are speculations...

we'll just wait for the translations of that text. I'm sure some1 on baidu will find a way to translate it. oki?

linhie, i get what you mean. :D i'm sure you are aware of that. so lets just all wait and see... okie? cheer up gal. don't let this bother you. do well on ur exams! :D

LOL

remember how JJH said in 1.5, or rather,.. agreeting to what the hosts said of YEh's relationships with men... a mess... LOL~

welcome jamieyn :)

Rebby, if I'm not mistaken, here is the order of the scene in that part of Goong 1.5:

MC said (after asking what type of girl JJH likes) "now YEH surely has a lot of thing to say" and the other read "Her relationship with men was complicated". To it JJH was surprised and questioned back to MC: "complicated?"

The MC replied back: "Apparently our Prince Shin hasn't been informed too well about this". All the time YEH was laughing sheepishly and tried to hide behind Alfred. And then the MC said, there is another man in her life: Kim Jung Kook. The audience laughed. YEH cover her face with Alfred and saying (with different tone, pretending to be Alfred): "I cannot hear you". But the MC still asked: What can you say about this. So she answered that she was lucky to know men with good personalities like them (plural?). Throughout the time, JJH look seriously (the smile faded), but he doesn't look angry or jealous, just attentively listening.

Those I got from a friend who explained while we were watching.

Jamieyn, if you can watch Goong 1.5 with Chinese sub, please confirm the translation. Thanks.

P.S.: What the address of JJH's best friend's Cy?

Guest ally2207

ThanX for explaning that mviev! Here JJH oppa best frenz cyworld address * I DELETE OREDI * Hope this can help you. :D

* WORLD PEACE *

Thanks for the webaddress, Ally. Actually this particular part of Goong 1.5 is very exciting. Hope Rebby has time to make video with sub out of it.

The impression my friends and I got was: this is different than the other post-productions, because usually the chemistry stopped between the main casts, changing to casual conversations. YEH and JJH definitely have close relationship with each other, more than YEH or JJH with other casts, or any other casts among themselves.

Guest ally2207

No need to say that mview! :D Yeah, i think their chemistry just too perfect! Look at how we still madly in love with our Royal Couple! I think Goong 1.5 not a scripted programme too, look at how JJH become :blush: & :sweatingbullets: after many jokes that the MC ask or YEH teasing him. Btw if you find some evidences in JJH oppa frenz cyWorld, pleaz share that with us too! OK? :P

100_09707369.jpg

Credit : Baidu

*WORLD PEACE *

Guest mizzlinhie

No need to say that mview! :D Yeah, i think their chemistry just too perfect! Look at how we still madly in love with our Royal Couple! I think Goong 1.5 not a scripted programme too, look at how JJH become :blush: & :sweatingbullets: after many jokes that the MC ask or YEH teasing him. Btw if you find some evidences in JJH oppa frenz cyWorld, pleaz share that with us too! OK?

*WORLD PEACE *

Ally, I don't think Goong 1.5 Special is scripted too. After all it's just a talk show right? And JJH oppa gets all embarrassed when YEH teases him :lol: how kute. I hope someone will do the subbing for Goong 1.5 for us soon enough :) I love Rebby's shin narration with sub :D thank Rebby.

And no worry BB GIRLS...I don't mind whatever others say...it's just that sometimes some are getting on my nerves haha~ :rolleyes: I'm nice after all right right ? :lol::sweatingbullets:

I wonder why we haven't hear anything from oppa, is he still resting? wonder how is his arm...i hope he's fine. ;)

It's not scripted too strictly, but they have rehearsed it earlier.

The funny part was in the beginning. After the introduction of the male F4 (Shin + 3 friends), the MC delayed the introduction of CG's 3 friends, because YEH was giggling very hard. The MC asked what's wrong YEH? YEH couldn't stop laughing telling all that JJH still thought they were rehearsing. The MC told JJH that it's not possible to rehearse for 2 hours. JJH was very embarrassed, that YEH had to pat his back and CG's dad gave him tissue paper to wipe his sweat.

Guest ally2207

It's not scripted too strictly, but they have rehearsed it earlier.

The funny part was in the beginning. After the introduction of the male F4 (Shin + 3 friends), the MC delayed the introduction of CG's 3 friends, because YEH was giggling very hard. The MC asked what's wrong YEH? YEH couldn't stop laughing telling all that JJH still thought they were rehearsing. The MC told JJH that it's not possible to rehearse for 2 hours. JJH was very embarrassed, that YEH had to pat his back and CG's dad gave him tissue paper to wipe his sweat.

hahahaha... yeah, i remember how oppa :sweatingbullets: that hard, even the actor who play CG dad lend him handkerchief. :D Oppa faces turn red/blush too if the MC or YEH tease him. :blush: He really a cute man, n he smiles or laugh so much too. I really see his personality as an easy going, warms at heart, and the most important he treat his fans really nice! :) Who's didn't fallin' in love with this kind of man, right! Even sometimes many people saying that he a party animals/bad boy, b'coz his smoking(many Korean celebs smoker too) & drunker(he drowns his love sorrow with alcohol everyday when he breakup with his ex-) behaivior. <_< But hey... he still young & a model b'fore(i'm sorry to say, but models are like that), give him a time to change to be a Better Man. Who's didn't making mistakes before, he might change someday for his love one! We just wait & keep our faith for him, afterall he know where he stand at now. ;)

Guest aq_aj

Hi all, I’m new to this thread..

I enjoy reading this thread so much! :lol: ! Keep making the bubbles, sistas! And more pics of JJH (with YEH...).

They just look so cute together!!! Really hope that they can be a real couple. Or maybe..they already are... :rolleyes:

Guest vignette

Hello BB girls, you just made my morning again with those bubbles.

Rebby thanks for posting that photo from wuri Ji Hoon's cyworld, I haven't been there before. I'm also being careful not to expect too much from them but I do believe JJH has a big attraction to our YEH while shooting Goong. One will have to blind not to miss his nuances after watching all the BTS and NG. The only problem is during that time he was so into the character Shin that sometimes he finds it hard to switch from his character to his own self. How his feelings changed after he resumed being JJH the model is another matter that we are still to investigate.