Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest mizzlinhie

YEH came for work

its highly possible that JJH's fren came as part of the shooting team or co-model with YEH.

maybe JJH intro them... introed as his GF... :lol:

hahah I thought so too Rebby.

I'm so happy for oppa and unnie :lol:

Guest cheli001

OMG!!!!

Rebby on fire!!!! introed as GF! :wub: I'm so floating right now!!!! :lol:

Ayuko, jjh wasn't there bec of the BON thing right? the question now is did they plan to go together but his pabo mgmt asked him to attend bon? omo omo.... too many thoughts uggghhhh. I can't think clearly!!!!

jamieyn, hi nice to meet ya!!! THANK YOU!!! I hope to see more posts and BUBBLES from you!!! :D again, WELCOME!!!!

More HOT pics of our oppa :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV...2C7C1F6C2A9.jpg

green tea, Hi Harriet, OB, SK telecom, cyworld and some other CFs

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_355295/2006...50559_ju_cf.jpg

Credit Baidu

R those new pic of him..(esp the 1st pic)...he look soooo DAMN HOT in there...

Dont Cha think he's GETTIN HOTTER EN HOTTER EVERYTIME WE C HIM?!?!?!?! OH MY....Im sooo IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN....

I really cant wait for them to meet again...How do u Gals think they gonna react to each other?!?!?! esp they both Lookin soooo HOT these days....kekekeke

hmmmm Im wondering if they comeback to Goong 2(THEY MUST)...what kind of Kissing "style" that they will do....French Kiss...or what?!?!?! :blush:

Hello,

I need to skip to work but this is what I just saw - credit Baidu fans. YEH had opened up this photo by accident in her site

http://photo2.hexun.com/p/2006/0602/24627/...D230B75E69A.jpg

This is same photo as that in her album that is now closed but she added one English sentence 'You complete me' :w00t:

My own bubbles but does that not mean she is in love and possibly JJH is the one that complete her!! The picture is very similar to the beach scene in Goong. She has now removed access to the picture but there were a lot of comments given by her Korean fans that mentioned Goong and Jihoon. Unfortunately she removed the access before the Chinese fan can get someone to translate the comments :(

Guest bigi109

Thank you so much jamieyn, I cannot describe how happy I'm right now. Many silent readers started to speak up lately, and I'm glad. Silent readers out there, please do not be afraid to speak up in what you believes :) We're here to make oppa thread alive and to make bubbles for our royal couple. We can share our ideas and believes, don't be afraid! :sweatingbullets: I'm so happy that there're so many supporters for our oppa and unnie. :lol:

linhie and the rest of BB Girls...

At times i was a bit annoyed with u gals keep on repeating the sentence of JJH being kute,cool,hot...the list goes on..

But I do admit that it is what makes the thread alive and bubbles floating..got to give that to u gals..

Sometimes I smiles silly reading the post...

Aja aja fighting BB Girls..but dont go overboard ...and dont take what I hav said to heart ya..

*World Peace*..borrowing quote from Ally..hope she dont mind..hehehe

Hmmm I've been thinking en I dun mean to burst our bubbles...but I Hope....she's not having an affair with JJH fren...OMG I'd rather had my head shooted than watching YEH dating JJH bestfren...that culd be the WORST SCENARIO EVER!!!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

Hmmm I've been thinking en I dun mean to burst our bubbles...but I Hope....she's not having an affair with JJH fren...OMG I'd rather had my head shooted than watching YEH dating JJH bestfren...that culd be the WORST SCENARIO EVER!!!!!

haha NO WAY!! your imagination is going too far dear... :lol: I'll bang my head on the wall if that happens :vicx: . Beside, that guy is oppa's close friend, he won't dare to betray oppa :sweatingbullets: .

Guest ally2207

Hi jamieyn, welcome in oppa house! :D You must come & post more often! We are really friendly people! hahaha... Btw, girlz so many bubbles today. I hope it's true, they really dating! Hi biqi109, * WORLD PEACE * for you too! hehehe.... You can use that anytime! :D

I just wanna share this pics, since all of us in high spirit today. Look at oppa face, he smiling when signing YEH poster. Look carefully..... :rolleyes:

260802663139064177.jpg

CREDIT : Baidu

Guest bigi109

La Belle..I was smiling silly after reading Rebby's post and 313 findings..but your post stops my smile...why didnt I think of that?

Well..hafta think abt negatives side too..right?

Guest mizzlinhie

Hi jamieyn, welcome in oppa house! :D You must come & post more often! We are really friendly people! hahaha... Btw, girlz so many bubbles today. I hope it's true, they really dating! :Phttp://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/all...63139064177.jpg

OMOOOO thank you ally, i love you so much!! hahah~ :lol: look at how happy JJH oppa is when he was signing YEH unnie's poster :phew: ...love is in the air ~~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest cheli001

Saw this on other thread... (posted by hopelisa)

Anyone here care to translate??? It's an interview of yeh Moto Event

but i'm pretty sure i hear the word namja, jjh-ssi, chesungheyo and otoke... hmmm how does this vid relate to jjh??? help please. thanks!

btw, she went shy after jjh-ssi name being mentioned. :vicx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUV5w6y85bI

EDIT:

omo... ally is that really yeh's pic he's signing???

haha NO WAY!! your imagination is going too far dear... :lol: I'll bang my head on the wall if that happens :vicx: . Beside, that guy is oppa's close friend, he won't dare to betray oppa :sweatingbullets: .

I hope so too...best fren wont betray their frenship over a gal...(but hope his fren not sum guy who like to "steal" other ppl lover...hahaha

Hi jamieyn, welcome in oppa house! :D You must come & post more often! We are really friendly people! hahaha... Btw, girlz so many bubbles today. I hope it's true, they really dating! Hi biqi109, * WORLD PEACE * for you too! hehehe.... You can use that anytime! :D

I just wanna share this pics, since all of us in high spirit today. Look at oppa face, he smiling when signing YEH poster. Look carefully..... :rolleyes:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/all...63139064177.jpg

CREDIT : Baidu

Yeah that's rite..his smile makes me want to buy ONE WAY TICKET TO KOREA...just to look at him in person...hahaha steal A KISS maybe... :blush: :P

I've been saying this b4...I think the korean fans know sumthing bout JJH&YEH 'Relationship" that we fans outside korea dont know...How bout that?!?!?!

La Belle..I was smiling silly after reading Rebby's post and 313 findings..but your post stops my smile...why didnt I think of that?

Well..hafta think abt negatives side too..right?

DONT LOSE UR FAITH...TO OUR JJH&YEH COUPLE bigi...We will always LOVE them no matter what...RITE GALS?!?!?!?

JJH&YEH 4EVER!!!!! Cooolllll B) Huahahahaha

Saw this on other thread... (posted by hopelisa)

Anyone here care to translate??? It's an interview of yeh Moto Event

but i'm pretty sure i hear the word namja, jjh-ssi, chesungheyo and otoke... hmmm how does this vid relate to jjh??? help please. thanks!

btw, she went shy after jjh-ssi name being mentioned. :vicx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUV5w6y85bI

EDIT:

omo... ally is that really yeh's pic he's signing???

Yeah i really want to know bout that interview too...

yes sista cheli it's YEH pic that he was signing....hehehe

Guest ally2207

Yes, oppa smile so... cute when signing YEH pics! :D That fans really dare, but hey... i would do the same thing too if i have that chance! :rolleyes: Btw, hey... how could you girlz thinking that YEH dating oppa friend! <_< It's like "Mission Impossible Forever", maybe he know that YEH is JJH sumtin'-sumtin'. :P Or oppa already introduce YEH to all of his friends, that way he treat her nice! LOL :phew::lol:

* WORLD PEACE *

Guest cheli001

SHIN TO CHAE GYUNG - THROUGH HIS KISSES by Jolee has been UPDATED.

Added missing kiss scenes.

SHIN TO CHAE GYUNG

POST # 2571

EDIT:

ALLY, i love what you're thinking....:vicx: maybe they are already close becoz of jjh-ssi... haha :lol::P

Hmmm...that's a rite ally....bside I was just curious en made a lil speculation bout YEH&JJH's fren...hehehe...bcoz why wuld he took YEH pic...en post ot on his CY...I also think ALL the FANS IN KOREA already know that there's actually "sumthing" between JJH&YEH

Guest cheli001

Girls, now you got me so curious. I'm now thinking did he asked YEH's permission to post that pic? Or JJH if ever YEH and JJH are "dating"?

the inscription did he write it? or did JJH write it?? Ugh... i'm thinkin waaayyy too much! :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

313, so that's the "you complete me" i've been seeing around Baidu since this morning... hmmmm

girls, i think you all gotta exercise some discretion on how BIG your bubble should get.

if JJH is dating but his target is not YEH, i don't think he'll ever dare to disclose that to fans.

although i believe wat i'd seen and all those eye contacts going on... somehow i feel these huge bubbles will only drown yourself out if you build it bigger than more than you can handle.

we all gotta manage our own expectations. and it is not within our hands to control that. it is is JJH and YEH's hands.

you know how my heart sank to rock bottom when one of our dear friends here mis-reported abt YEH's admitance to be dating KJK. i'd since realise i shouldn't be harbouring such high expectations for them to date each other for real... whoever they chose to be with, lets give them our sincere blessings~

now, i'll die happy if Goong 2 will hv original cast back...

Guest ally2207

Yeah Rebby, we know that we too happy now to think of that possibilty. But even if JJH & YEH didn't dating, i think fans will got upset for awhile then understand that! :D But it's just too much coincidence from them, that make us can't stop making all of those bubbles. :P Btw, all of us will faint happily too, if all of cast return for Goong 2! :)