Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest cheli001

thanks f9 and mlms for the updates!!!

JJH is trying to lose weight again? hehe. He has always been conscious with his body weight noh? Maybe this is coz he used to be a model. keke. must maintain his good physique.

I couldn't imagine jjh with "poodle-like" hairstyle. haha. Sorry hunnies i can't help but laugh at the poodle look. kekeke.

:o :o he went with 2 girls? who are they? model friends?

let's hope the nomination rumor is true. kekeke :P

thanks touchjjh

hiyee!

aihihi ji hun was with 2 girls? maybe the 2 other Marias? or could it be one of them is his current flame! winks!

i don't mind the poodle look. hmm. so he's permed it again. not entering ms anytime soon? maybe this coming month is not gonna be good again for his birthsign?

thanks for the goodies!

still no internet, only log in to do 3 things.

tweet

check mails

and

visit my bebe.

bokbokbok!

tc everyone and hope to see witchie ok soon!

Guest lightyears8

I saw the heavy flooding news in the Philippines, too. 'Praying for all the people affected by this disaster... hope none of the Philippine hunnies was hurt... take care guys.

Guest tinenini

Booook, bok bok bok, boboooook

Hello hennies & hundies!

Waaaaaaaaaaah, our little chick looks like a POODLE now??? :o - Nooooooooooo!

:ph34r: Huhuhuhuhuh :(

(That reminds me of that PSed pic of a baby poodle with Jihun's face... I think, mlms posted that pic weeks ago. Was it a foreboding?... ;) )

Huhuhuhuhuh :( A poodle... :huh:

(And who are the TWO girls he accompanied to watch the musical play...? :o Do we have to leash our little dog? :ph34r: Huh?)

Only the old and never seen pics from 2004 - Jihun with this absolute sexy goatee - reconciled me a little...

Thanks mlms.

Yah, thanks a lot for ALL the news, pics and other goodies my dear hundies. - A special thank goes to f9ers and mlms, our hunndies from the newsroom. Girls, you are absolutely amazing! Feeding us constantly with Jihun infos... Great!

I loved the article about our cute and cool PD-couple Hong & Min and the "watercup-filler" Jihun. - Yes, Jihun is an exceptional person with exceptional qualities. He loves it to meet a challenge. Yeah, we saw this several times in the past and especially when he took the role as Don Juan on. And I believe that all the things which happend during and after the drug scandal are such a challenge for Jihun. Something he want to cope with. I think he will not rest until he showed all sceptics that he's not a bad person and that he's worth to be given a second chance. - Truly believe that!

Hello to our newbies lightyears8 and Aomenez. - I read that lightyears8 loves KBS and MBC just as much as I do. Hahaha. Yes, for me they are moral hypocrites too. As soon as Jihun will look like a good moneymaker again they will forget about the "ban". I'm sure.

*Wave to all hundies*

(Hund = dog in German *cough*)

See ya!

Off to try to mutate into an empty cup...

PS.: Hope all hunnies from the Philippines are okay! (Or soon okay again. - Witchie?)

And juyoon: It's nothing with my siggy. Only a tiny personal "project"... :blink:

Edit:

new to my eyes:

credit dcblack

th_IMG_3230_copy2.jpg

IMG_3265_copy.jpg

IMG_3266_copy.jpg

d3aabe9975f347146f068cf9.jpg

two cuties!

mlms: The jugalers seem to plan to send meat to Jihun again... (Did I read that right?)

So, JJH was spotted with 2 girls?

I wonder who they are.

His friends maybe.

His hair is permed again now?

Though I'm not a big fan or curly/permed hair especially on guys but

I'm really anxious to see his pictures.

Pinay hunnies, hope everyone is safe & okay.

Take care.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates.

Enjoy your day, hunnies & hunniewives.

mlms: The jugalers seem to plan to send meat to Jihun again... (Did I read that right?)

Really, I did not know. They must be really worried about his health again due to his slimness. For your information, JH's last name "JU" has same pronunciation as "pig". So Chinese fans some time would call his lovely nick name "little piggy". I felt SK fans really feed this lovely "little piggy". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From JP fans blog, here was the place JH watched "singles". They said this theater only provided 250 seats. It was really surprised me. However, a JP fans said it was normal in SK. ( So JH's Don Juan must have been treated nicely in Feb. The theater has about ~1700 seats.)

http://lanlan516.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-4069.html

Kitchen ranked No.1 on voting for the most wanted movie released on 10/3/09.

http://movies.yahoo.co.jp/polls/

いち早く見たい10月3日(土)公開の映画は?

(協力:テレビ朝日「やじうまプラス」)

2009年09月23日より 計1643票

一度投票しているので、受け付けられませんでした。

ウィグルからきた少年 3% 48 票

キッチン ~3人のレシピ~ 32% 523 票 <--------- KITCHEN

斬撃 -ZANGEKI- 12% 187 票

深海獣雷牙 2% 27 票

沈黙の逆襲 5% 68 票

テイルズ オブ ヴェスペリア ~The First Strike~ 19% 298 票

ボヴァリー夫人 23% 362 票

ロボゲイシャ 8% 130 票

Fighting JH!!!! Fighting Kitchen !!!!

Guest lightyears8

Hi tinenini! your posts never fail to crack me up! ahahahah! you are one funny mother hennie! :D:D:D

Yeah, I hate KBS and MBC for what they did to our Jihun-ah! Banning JJH indefinitely isnt the punishment befitting his crime. Sure they can ban him for what he did, but indefinitely? I think that is just too much. They're even more severe than the court of law! The court only gave JJH one year probation, and these two networks BANNED him indefinitely. tsk tsk tsk... IMO, where is the justice in that?

I was rolling on the floor laughing at the "poodle" thing and the "little piggy" ahahahah you guys never seem to run out of funny things to say :lol::lol::lol: So the SK fans are always worried about our "little piggy" that's why they keep on sending beef ha? hahahahah... it makes sense, a little piggy is not cute when it's not so "piggy" like :D :D :D

Wow!!! Kitchen is doing good? Yayyyy!!!! AJA!!! AJA!!! JIHUN-NAH!!!

photohq.jpg

credit: CY

^ the 3rd lady from JJH's right side, one of the pretty Maria in DJ .... is one of the cast of Singles Musical play that JJH watched last Sep 27. I believe her name is Ahn Yoo Jin.

The 2 girls who watched "Singles" together with JJH could be from DJ cast, or his girlfriends... woooohooo! not just one but two. As long as hubby goes home to wifey, no problemo with moi! :lol:

Press release from HIFF, published 25-Sep-2009 (AB included in the final movie lineup)

2009 Hawaii International Film Festival Announces Final Movie Lineup

Festival Runs from October 15th -25th

Excerpt

ANTIQUE

SEOYANG GOLDONG YANG-GWAJA-JEOM-ANTIQUE

SPOTLIGHT ON KOREA

HAWAII PREMIERE

This Korean adaptation of a bestselling Japanese manga, swirls quirky comedy and suspenseful mystery into a visually delicious film. Jin-hyuk (heartthrob Joo Ji-hoon) curiously opens a cake shop named Antique despite his violent dislike of desserts. He is joined by a charismatic genius pastry chef who once had a crush on him, an ex-boxer apprentice, and an awkward assistant. This unlikely four-man operation strives for sweet success despite bitter personal challenges.

South Korea 2008 | Korean w/ English subtitles | 109M

Director: Min Kyu-dong

Cast: Ju Ji-hun, Kim Jae-wook, Andy Gillet, Yu Ain, Choi Ji-ho

21-Oct 7:30 PM Dole

24-Oct 5:00 PM Dole

MY HIFF: FRUITFLY / SNOW PRINCE

rgds :D

mabuhay! lol! feels so lively now that the sun's here again!

yah, ji-hun's nick fr ch fans is Ju, (pig), so what does that make us? not hennies anymore but piggies? lol!

f9ers, you'd not like it if ji-hun's with 2 ladyloves, what kind of a wifey are u?

seriously, wishing TNK all the luck on Oct.3rd showing in Japan. hope it does well!

btw, for the project participants, kindly wait some more as coordinators will be sending the gifts this weekend. (typhoon made it impossible for them to carry out the mission last weekendl. big thanks in advance to Cheese and Pongpong!)

thanks webby for the goodies likewise and hi everyone!

Notice from JJH's Japanese OFC dated today

[お知らせ]ヨベクエンターテイメント住所変更のお知らせ2009/09/29

こんにちは、チュ・ジフン ジャパン オフィシャル ファンクラブ事務局です。

韓国の所属事務所であるヨベクエンターテイメントより住所移転の連絡がありましたので、お知らせ致します。

10月8日以降下記住所に移転となります。

チュ・ジフンさんへのファンレター等のあて先も10月8日以降下記の通り変更となります。

HomeArt101,100-24, Nonhyeon 2-dong ,Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

YEOUBEAK Entertainment

よろしくお願い致します。

^ [News] Notice on change of address of YB

After Oct 8, 2009, YB's address will be moved/changed to:

YEOUBEAK Entertainment

HomeArt101 ,100-24, Nonhyeon 2-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

All JJH's fan mail should be directed to said address

rgds :D

Guest lightyears8

Miss Rebby, annyong! He really looked handsome in the first pic... eeek! I love the hair... and the smile... Was that from a scene in Kitchen? I could not recall the outfit he was wearing. But surely that's the door to Mo-re's store :)

f9, the maria Ahn Yoo Jin is cute. I think she is the cutest of all the marias. I searched her on google and there is only one result, is she the same Ahn Yoo Jin from the pop band Space A?

It seems to me that once you get to work with JJH, he becomes your instant friend. That's how warm our oppa... err.. poodle... errr... piggy is to people :D How I wish I could get to work with him side by side too, so we'd become instant friends! Ahihihihi... :D

Guest tinenini

... For your information, JH's last name "JU" has same pronunciation as "pig". So Chinese fans some time would call his lovely nick name "little piggy". I felt SK fans really feed this lovely "little piggy". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo, thanks for that information mlms! Kekekeke. Pig, piglet, piggy...

I often tried to translate infos about Jihun from baidu with Google and read often "the pig did that" and "piglet looks like that...". But I never thought that his surname actually sounds like/has the meaning of "pig"... Hahahaha (I have an "animal-surname" too... :lol: So that's no problem for me! - But my name is not "pig".... :lol::P:lol: - But my name is a name of an animal that likes to gorge poultry *cough* hens... - OMG, I feel really bad because of this now!!! :ph34r::lol::P And I'm kinda personally divided..... :ph34r: )

Thanks mod rebby for the pics. Gosh Jihun looked so good during "Kitchen". (but quite skinny...)

I don't like the combi of red and green. And I really don't like Jihun's hat in this pic. But I like the red/green pic posted by rebster in general. :) Wooohooo (Yes lightyears8, the pics are from Kitchen.)

Wave to all my sisters and marias!!!: maria ck16, maria ubster, maria rebster, maria f9ers (the indulgent), maria lightyears8, maria mlsms and all the other marias/hunnies/piggies/poodlies....

PS.: I'm happy that the sun shines again over the Philippines! Gosh, saw horrible pics. Hope all Pinoy-hunnies are okie, okie, okie!!! :blush: ( The project can really wait now!)

And lightyears8: KBS and MBC only "banned" Jihun - Whatever and what span of time that means... Everything is OPEN! Thats all...

Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhhoha!!! - Yeah.

We all get new nickenames noh.

From hunnies, marias, now piglets.

He...he...he...he..

That's cute.

JJH needs to eat more meat?

I don't mind that.

He can still gain few pounds.

cheli & pongky sistas, I hope everything is okay now.

Please take your time to mail the gifts.

We don't want anything bad happen to you in the unfriendly weather.

Thank you for the pictures, updates & links.

Have a nice day, hunnies & hunniewives.

Today's the biggest news about JH is to celebrate his 10,000 day birthday. It sounds like festival in DC-jugal. This is the first time to hear that people really celebrate "birthday".

Please refer this JP fan's blogs for the images and other goodies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/21535643.html

http://lanlan516.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-4080.html

Edit:

From moonlight blog, new updated TNK schedule.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/21536210.html

Also from moonlight blog, she posted some JH's new images. Some of them were new to me.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/21537341.html

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/21518706.html

Happy BIRTHDAY JH!

Guest lightyears8

Thanks mlms, but what is 10,000-day birthday? Please forgive my ignorance but what is the significance of 10,000-day birthday? This is the first time I heard of that. But anyways, happy birthday to our Jihun-ah! I am so touched each time I saw that a lot of people still love our JJH. Thanks Jugalers, keep sending beef to our fattener piglet please ahihihihi cute cute cute :D :D :D

Mother tinenini hennie, waheheheh "the pig did that" "the piglet looks like that" ahahahah that's funny!

On the contrary, I was sooo teary eyed when I saw the news about the Philippine calamity :( My heart goes to all the victims and their families :( I hope all our Philippine hunnies are alright!

Wave to all the marias too! and to the mother hennie and all the hunnies (kisses kisses kisses)

Guest miniejungle

i dont like to be called pig but for Jihun, i dun mind being called "mrs. ju", hahhahah...

thanks reb for the exclusive pics... somehow cant take the second pic, the combination of green t-shirt and orange cardigan!!! :P my eyes popped when seeing him wearing that in TNK, teehee...

and thanks to all coordinators of the project... must be hard on you all... take care and hope everything is well in the phils... ubbie, did anything arrive in the mail?

helloweee!

backkiiee! weeeh! oh wow they celebrate 10,000th days of Ji-hun? they have this thing for "days" hahaha! just like couples celebrate 100th days.

jjj-1.jpg

credit runmoon

gaaah, this photo quenches my thirst for him. i think jugals are right in sending him food, for ji-hun to have more energy to face his fans in public places. coz what would be left of him if he had a thousand hugs in a day?! hahhaa!

maria tomatine, and what animal is that? snake? crocodile? no worries, whatever it sounds like, you're still the lovable granny we all love! :lol:

Guest lightyears8

I think you are right!!!

DC fans really sent him beef again!!! Of course with other gifts including a "birthday" cake. Here is link for pictures.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/21542622.html

oooh! oohh! ooohh!!! The Jugal's gifts for Jihun all look yummy! Especially the beef!!! OMG, the Jugal fans really take care of our Jihun! Jihun is very lucky to have such thoughtful and loving fans! But I cant help but think about all the cholesterol in those just looking at the yummy and fatty slices of beef wahihihihihi :D I hope oppa would exercise regularly and not eat too much fatty foods in one sitting, we dont want to see him taking cholesterol lowering medications soon! :o:o:o