namie amuro ☆ put em up~

Guest babiixru

Guest babiixru
Kono yode ichiban surudo imono
Put Em Up! this is a really hard song x_x. in the beginning i sound like i have a lisp lol. any cc's would be nice besides work on my pronounciation :) everything is by me >_>.

Guest fantasiimaker

Ru~~ you sang again <3

Jeez I think you improve every single time you post something ^_^ You sound really nice with the lowness of the song. I can tell it was a little hard to keep with the timing of the lyrics. As for improvement, I think the second half of the clip should be enunciated a little more, or maybe throw a little more emotion into it (though I'm not sure because I'm not familiar with the original song ^^)

Overall nicely done =) sounds like a fun song! I want to hear more!

Guest _MaJa_1234

This song is freakennnnn fasssttt. But u sound sooo gooood! hehe I really like it. The chorus sounds a bit out of tempo though.

wow im amazed you even gave this song a try. cuz it is FREAKISHLY FAST! the lower notes sound real nice. a lil bit muffled. and watch out with the timing. i know it's a crazy fast-lyrics song, but yeah. :P good job!

Pretty good, I really like it! But like Nan said sounds a bit muffled...but it is a really fast song so it's understandable! Good job sweetie!

Guest babiixru

i think you did good, ru. it's a very hard song :)

*hugs ru*

aww thanks chrisss the first to hear my first version haha ^^ *hugs chris*

Ru~~ you sang again <3

Jeez I think you improve every single time you post something ^_^ You sound really nice with the lowness of the song. I can tell it was a little hard to keep with the timing of the lyrics. As for improvement, I think the second half of the clip should be enunciated a little more, or maybe throw a little more emotion into it (though I'm not sure because I'm not familiar with the original song ^^)

Overall nicely done =) sounds like a fun song! I want to hear more!

lol really? =) yeah i like the verse since it's nice and low =D yeah the chorusss needs more improvement thank youuuu <3

This song is freakennnnn fasssttt. But u sound sooo gooood! hehe I really like it. The chorus sounds a bit out of tempo though.

this is nothing compared to how you sing namie's songs -_- but hearing that from you, i feel so happpy ^^ haha :wub::wub:

it sounds gud++ especially since it's a really fast song ><..

well done~++~

thank you =)

w00tner...one of the best namie songs ever.

hi nick baby <3333333333 indeed ^^

wow im amazed you even gave this song a try. cuz it is FREAKISHLY FAST! the lower notes sound real nice. a lil bit muffled. and watch out with the timing. i know it's a crazy fast-lyrics song, but yeah. :P good job!

i've been wanting to sing this song, and i thought i'd need the whole summer to even underestand how to follow along to the lyrics while she sung but...haha ^^ muffled yes ><

Pretty good, I really like it! But like Nan said sounds a bit muffled...but it is a really fast song so it's understandable! Good job sweetie!

thank you =]

Guest luvjunjin0819

WOW....sooooo fast!!!! I give u mad props for even attempting this! I love the lowness...it fits ur voice well! ya, some parts were off tempo, but who cares....u sound awesome!!! hehe!! i wouldn't even attempt this song....destiny child's "cater to you" is even a challenge for me. HAHA!!

good job, girl...i miss talkin to ya...IM me sometime, will ya?

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest animagelet

I love this song soo much. and gosh, it's amazingly fast. =] But you managed very well. and you sounded great. your voice fits the songg <33

Guest babieblue545

Wow, that was a short song. But I got to say, that must be a pretty hard song, and since we IMed today, I know you must have practiced a lot. You must have gotten tongue twisters the first couple of times. Anyway, I love your singing. It was smooth, and it didn't look like you were having trouble. The only bad thing was the timing with your harmony.

--Edit--

The redo was better. You were certainly on time.

Archived