Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

HAN JI HYE WEARS BALMAIN & DONNA KARAN IN 'I SUMMON YOU, GOLD!' EPISODES 16 & 25
25_zps652b4349.jpg

In episode 16 of MBC drama, 'I Summon You, Gold! (금 나와라, 뚝딱!)', actress Han Ji Hye (한지혜) sported an effortlessly chic look. Her denim jacket from Balmain was styled with an all-black attire. Giuseppe Zanotti gold-chained sandals and a dog-tag necklace to accessorize her look.
Fast forward to episode 25 of the drama, she was seen wearing a white blouse and crystal print A-line skirt from Donna Karan Resort 2013 collection. The lovely look was completed with a simple pair of white pumps.
The two looks above shows how versatile Han Ji Hye (한지혜) is. I enjoy seeing how the stylist of the show continues to put her in different styles, stay tuned for more!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HAN JI HYE WEARS CHLOÉ & GIVENCHY IN 'I SUMMON YOU, GOLD!' EPISODES 27 & 30

27_zps5502fd7f.jpg

South Korean actress, Han Ji Hye (한지혜) was seen wearing a brushstroke printed Chloé dress from Pre Fall 2013 in episode 27 of 'I Summon You, Gold! (금 나와라, 뚝딱!)'. The actress accessorized her look with a blue 'Alice' tote from Chloé and Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.
Get her 'Printed Silk-Twill Dress' for USD$1993.00 on Net-A-Porter.Get her 'Alice Small Tote' for USD$1953.00 on Net-A-Porter.
In episode 30, Han Ji Hye (한지혜) sported a printed gown from Givenchy Resort 2013. Despite the brief air-time the dress got, I was pleasantly surprised to see this dress not on the red carpet but in the drama.

Guest kuroshiro91

when i watched May queen i thought that i know her, but couldnt find where, then i remembered that i has seen her Sweet 18 :) she is beautiful woman, and i liked her in may queen :) but current drama i watched one episode, didnt like it as may queen and sometimes read in thread for knowing if a good drama after finishing i maybe watch it, but seemed something meaningless, especially ep 48, i read reviews :) i think she is good as model ;))

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji hye captures hearts of French people at Chloe’s 2014 S/S Fashion Showk245gi421nimdc6ag96py3ub8tb5osfy.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Han Ji hye attended luxury brand Chloe’s 2014 S/S Fashion Show as a representative of Korean celebrities.
On September 29, Chloe’s 2014 S/S Fashion Show was held in Paris, France. As a representative of Korean celebrities, actress Han Ji hye was invited to the show and she captured eyes of local people and celebrities from all around the world. 
As can be seen in the photos, Han showed up in Chloe’s 2014 Spring Collection. She wore modern loose fit pants in a mix of beige and black colors and brought Alice bag in royal blue color to complete chic yet luxurious look. 
Meanwhile, many international celebrities came to the fashion show watch new collection. The celebrities included Olivia Palermo from the United States and Vogue Japan’s editor-in-Chief Anna Dello Russo from Italy. (photo by Chloe)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/han-ji-hye-captures-hearts-of-french-people-062135640.html

Archived