Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

"nice" new hot guy:)....so its annjoe ..not u..SDW-HJH shipper:)...annjoe miss u too!

hagrid..we're sooo excited about her movie too..they havent announced showing date yet! Jihye's with 3 hot guys there...and sow e cant really complain about her being paired with 2 more if ever she accepts thie new drama..

KIM JI HOON HAS CONFIRMED! JIHYE still reading scripT!

http://dw4ptommyrot.wordpress.com/

Kim Ji Hoon returns in “Picking the Stars”

November 24, 2009 in Kdrama | Tags: Casting News, Han Ji Hye, Kim Ji Hoon, Picking the Stars | Leave a comment

Kim Ji Hoon has been confirmed as the male lead in the SBS drama, Picking the Stars [별을 따다줘]. (Not actual English title) The drama tells the story of a 25 year old insurance company worker, Jin Bbal Kang, who is left to take care of her 5 siblings after her parents die unexpectedly. Kim Ji Hoon will play a laywer, Won Kang Ha, who meets Jin Bbal Kang at the insurance company. Won Kang Ha is a brilliant and handsome lawyer who doesn’t believe in love and sees woman as a way to satisfy a hobby. He meets Jin Bbal Kang and fall in love, after she breaks down his tough exterior. Seeing the name of the female lead (can mean “bright red”), the drama looks to be a fairly typical romcom affair.

The drama is being directed and written by writer (Jung Ji Woo) and director (Go Kyung Hee). It is scheduled to follow Temptation of Angel next January.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Kim Ji Hoon for being in Flowers for My Life. His last drama was Love Marriage with Kim Min Hee, which not the best drama in the world but fun to watch. I would like to see him do something a bit more serious, but to be completely superficial, I like looking at him. So I will probably be watching.

Han Ji Hye (East of Eden) has been offered the role of Jin Bbal Kang, but is still reviewing the script and has not made a decision on the project yet. The lucky Han Ji Hye is currently completing her movie after being handpicked by Director Lee Jun Ik to star in Like the Moon Escaping from Clouds [구르믈 버서난 달처럼] with Cha Seung Won.

Via Joynews, Newsen

EDIT: ITS SEEMS JIHYE DIDN'T TAKE THE ROLE http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/11/choi-jun...pick-the-stars/

In a way I'm happy that she could be looking at a different one..hoping for a better plot....my hope for Jihye-Jisub project...still has chance:)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_tit

hope that shes looking for a new project(the best is drama) hehe

in a way, i dont like that drama much,it sounds so sad for me. :)

cant wait 4 her new one, continue updating the news guys.

Thank you alllllllllllll

Guest luthien

First Bobbi Brown... now it's Laura Mercier! She's getting involved with imported and luxury brands.. reflects that she's perceived as a classy model to be picked as the face of their brands. Man, just realized how her image has really matured... hope we see more soon.

EBA19CEB9DBC_12EC9B94_EC95A0EB939CE.jpg

scrap02.jpg

credits: jihyeplus/jihyenara + HJH International

Guest kdramafanusa

H, which BBS production? I watched both the movie and the bbc one.. dunno, I liked both. I love BBC productions, I went through a phase of renting English period and romantic movies by them for weeks. haha.. I got stuck in that era as a result. Thanks for the info.. I read your compliment about HJH in CSW thread... as a fan of hers, I'm really touched. ^^

Luthien, you were right. I was referring to BBC productions. I love movies from this period, and Jane Austin is :wub:

the english version just came out a few days ago, I didn't get a chance to post it til now..Sorry for the delay..

*WAVE* to everyone. :)

~

Han Ji-hye’s Movie Picks

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo | eight@10asia.co.kr

기사입력 2009.12.02 23:57 최종수정 2009.12.03 09:42

2009120218035643028_8.jpg

Actress Han Ji-hye [Lee Won-woo/10Asia]

For an actor, making an improvement is similar to learning how to swim. No matter how scared you are, you have to jump into the water to learn how to move in the water. For actress Han Ji-hye, it was a similar process when she was adding on her acting work to fill in the label as an actor. She, who made a successful landing on network television by portraying the adorable, immature high-schooler Jung-sook in KBS TV series “Sweet 18”, showed her limit by replaying the same image in the film “My Boyfriend is Type B”. She showed more potential when she was improved on her acting in daily drama “Likeable or Not” or when she was playing complex characters like Ji-hyun in MBC’s “East of Eden”. In particular, she effectively acted out her transformation from an innocent girl from a coal town into an ambitious character, whose charisma matches that of Chairman Shin Tae-hwan (played by Jo Min-ki) in “Eden”. “I look forward to meeting new characters,” says Han. “I think I’ve obtained a tiny bit of confidence as an actor.”

It is with such newfound confidence and her sense of achievement that she took on the challenging role in director Lee Jun-ik’s new film “"Like the Moon Escaping from Clouds”. She plays the giseng Baek-ji, a strong, proud character who “does not show her vulnerable side in front of a man and even overpowers a man who is about to rape her.” Han says about the role, “She has no laughing scenes and not even that many lines. But when she says something, it’s quite a statement. It’s hard to know what she’s really feeling inside, so she’s a little different from the charismatic Ji-hyun in ‘East of Eden’”. She admits that she had a difficult time in the beginning, adjusting to the role of Baek-ji both physically and emotionally, but says it’s interesting to take on a challenging role that she hadn’t tried before. Han, who asks “Taking the difficult road of playing a tough role.. isn’t that the short cut to becoming a good actor in the end?”, is an ambitious person who simply wants to be a good actor. Here she recommends movies starring actresses that she looks up to.

1. Keira Knightley in “Pride & Prejudice” (2005, directed by Joe Wright)

“If I had to pick just one favorite actress, I would pick Keira Knightley. When I first saw the movie “Love Actually”, I just thought she was a pretty and lovely young actress. But I was blown away when I saw her portraying both the noble aristocratic lady and the tough warrior in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series. She is a great actress who can pull of any role, but in “Pride & Prejudice” she portrayed her character Elizabeth so well that it seemed like she had just jumped out of the novel. She is poor and proud, but it’s real pride, not some cheap insecurity.”

Perhaps British romantic comedies, best represented by movies produced by Working Title Films, originated from writer Jane Austen. The romantic process between the characters Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy (played by Matthew Macfadyen) -- their attraction, pride, and misunderstanding -- is so relatable that even modern day viewers and even viewers in Korea can empathize with the story. There is no line that better expresses the contradictory emotions of a relationship between a man and a woman than the one spoken by Elizabeth, “you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.”

2. Cate Blanchett in “The Aviator” (2004, directed by Martin Scorsese)

“Truthfully, Cate Blanchett is not a classic beauty even though she appeared as a goddess in “The Lord of the Rings”. Even her figure is more skinny than it is womanly. But she really shines on those rare occasions when she shows her masculine side along with her attractive voice. When you watch “The Aviator”, Cate’s portrayal of Katharine Hepburn really stands out among all the women that Howard Hughes (played by Leonardo DiCaprio) has dated. I think that only Cate Blanchett could have played Hepburn, who is intelligent and as equally charismatic as Hughes.

It seems only natural that the glamorous life of Howard Hughes was made into a movie. He made a blockbuster movie, became rich and famous at a young age and seduced the most successful actresses of the time, like Katharine Hepburn and Ava Gardner, with his charms. But it was no feat to make such a blockbuster life into a blockbuster movie and it took tremendous efforts by the actors to get the movie made. Leonardo DiCaprio invested more than ten years on the project and Cate Blanchett collected all of Hepburn’s interviews and studied them to play the part.

3. Scarlett Johansson in “Match Point” (2004, directed by Woody Allen)

“Scarlett Johansson is someone who exudes an innocent but dangerous attraction just by her presence. In the film “Girl With a Pearl Earring”, she looks very innocent and men are just drawn to her. I think her sex appeal is maximized in the movie “Match Point”. A man who wants to be accepted into the high society has to be satisfied with the rich girl from a good family background, but with a woman like Scarlett Johansson in his life, of course, he is going to be conflicted. In that sense, I don’t think this movie could have been made without her.”

Viewers who expected to see Woody Allen’s cynical yet insightful comedy will be unfamiliar with the anxiety and darkness underlying the film “Match Point”. Just like Chris (played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers), a tennis instructor who wants to enter the high society world and gets his golden opportunity but, unable to repress his other desire, falls into a clandestine affair with Nola (played by Scarlett Johansson), humans often make wrong choices. But the film does not stop there and goes on to show that the wrong choice can turn out to be a lucky result, leading to the insight that fate is incomprehensible.

4. Jodie Foster in “The Silence Of The Lambs” (1991, directed by Jonathan Demme)

“'The Silence of the Lambs' came out when I was in fourth grade. I saw it when I was in middle school and I was very impressed by Jodie Foster, who looked so intelligent and determined in the movie. A lot of people remember this movie for Anthony Hopkins’ acting, who played Hannibal Lecter, but I personally think that Jodie Foster was just as great. Julianne Moore is a good actress too, but when she played agent Sterling in “Hannibal” after Jodie Foster, it felt like something was a little lacking.

In brief, “The Silence of the Lambs” is a story about catching an evil serial killer with the help of a more evil genius profiler. Murder Buffalo Bill, who peels off the skin of his female victims, is a vicious killer but is considered lightweight compared to Hannibal Lecter, who led his crazy neighbor to suicide and peels off the skin of a policeman. What makes this movie truly scary is that it convincingly showed that humans can be more evil than supernatural freaks like Jason or Freddy.

5. Hilary Swank in “Million Dollar Baby” (2004, directed by Cling Eastwood)

“Her acting was incredible, but she took on a very difficult role for an actress and in that respect, I really admire her passion. She was more manly than a man in “Boys Don’t Cry” and she gained a tremendous amount of muscle for her boxer role in “Million Dollar Baby”. The close relationship between the female character and the trainer is very touching in that movie, but from an actor’s perspective, I couldn’t help but notice all the effort Hilary Swank put into the role. She underwent rigorous training for boxing, which isn’t easy, and showed a perfect boxing match in the film.

Despite the female character who wants to find herself through boxing, this film is not a female version of “Rocky”. If “Rocky” is about a lowly Italian-American Rocky trying to conquer the world through winning boxing matches, “Million Dollar Baby” focuses on the father-daughter-like relationship between Maggie (played by Hilary Swank) and her trainer Frankie (played by Clint Eastwood) and the choices Frankie makes to deal with the misfortunes after the fatal match. The process is far from the glorious journey of Rocky and the unconventional ending is more touching than any other happy ending.

“For “East of Eden”, I read a lot of novels that told about the atmosphere of 1980s and for this film, I’m researching into a lot of books related to gisengs. They weren’t just pretty girls who made people laugh and they were as equally intelligent as the scholars of that time so I need to be that much prepared.” For Han Ji-hye, who, as a giseng, has to chant a chang [Korean traditional narrative song], it is absolutely necessary to study and understand the life of a giseng. To perfectly master the cold personality of her character Baek-ji, she is intentionally talking to her managers and people around her in a cold, stiff demeanor. In other words, she is taking a step closer to becoming the actress that she looks up to. Nobody can predict just how far of a place such efforts will take her. But if she continues to take those steps, one after another, who knows? Maybe someday, there will be other actresses who want to be like the actress Han Ji-hye.

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo eight@10asia.co.kr

Photographer : Lee Won-woo

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest luthien

H: Thanks for the article! uhmmm... what? her character in the movie also had a rapist? hopefully he didn't succeed.. that's always the hardest part to watch.

Again, her tendency to fully absorb the character even off the camera... She's studying and practicing nonstop. If that's how it works for her, great then!

2009 Bang Bang Winter Catalog

th_72da09536c9e73a08c5430f7.jpg th_d6a214b5ae93cbdb31add1e0.jpg th_64e411474f984509cffca3e0.jpg th_2cecdadb0520c6c639012fe7.jpg

th_7df3f12e27ef6ec38a1399e7.jpg th_fdabe1126f3d0fd3c3ce79e6.jpg th_28cf681901393ad5af5133e6.jpg th_ba0a605e7f26946cfbf2c015.jpg

th_9aee90d1bd27712f3af3cf15.jpg th_94f50b6c38d996f581cb4a14.jpg th_f3f92b1288f4fe2e213f2e14.jpg th_293e0ed13c03861b970a160b.jpg

th_4231d489921a7e3dc8fc7a39.jpg th_83f73721eed7666bad34de39.jpg th_b95a7cb657e7e95c8bd4b239.jpg th_af84e02143fe577d9822ed38.jpg

th_e126bb972572c5277bf48038.jpg th_d1ff2bb3661b8e7b0923023f.jpg th_87daf73f67629fc13c6d972c.jpg th_d1ff2bb365e78f7b08230223.jpg

th_7823378d9e18ced5503d9223.jpg th_69eddd8b6aa2c99c0e244422.jpg th_f9e601ed52e85b39fcfa3c22.jpg th_dbc790d3bedd7f179a502722.jpg

th_1f723e203cd1cadcd6cae256.jpg th_5b1f2196441cbb31d31b7055.jpg th_aa0d72284aeaf2b4023bf655.jpg th_3865e5ab8cf809d31f17a255.jpg

th_5e2915dc2a5f1777cdbf1a54.jpg th_a714929967e69d9ac8eaf454.jpg th_238f88df2406baf68c102979.jpg th_64e411474e634409cefca379.jpg

th_96f81a3c0cfcf5d5838b1378.jpg th_a9b7ffec7ea493d4b3fb9578.jpg th_224e7bc6b61247e438db497f.jpg th_26579f10abd3767ef919b87f.jpg

th_0ad53f8867dcc99c0f2444b3.jpg th_9cd77fc64ab03ef3d10060b3.jpg th_a0102a072918cc54020881b3.jpg th_6bce637eb5abc12728388aaa.jpg

credits: 爱贝族at baidu

Guest luthien

more!!!!

1343560F4B20F1431C002C.jpg

1543560F4B20F1441DB8FE.jpg

1643560F4B20F1441E7139.jpg

credits: as tagged

is it just me but she looks like she gained some weight? she looks healthier and better this way!

that pink is HOT! i mean.. hot pink... It's very very bright yet she pulls it off quite well. it looks classy despite its brightness.. or neon-ness for that matter. i love the hair. simple that it's left straight and down... but the whole overall look just gives off her "mature" side.

Hehe... she likes em bright pink dresses... anyway, i usually like her shoes so much more than her dresses.

ohhhhh... Raf! glad to see you updating finally.... hehe.. where's the hubby? wish there was a photo together. He must look hotter esp with him working out and tannin' up for Chuno.

Guest luthien

pc crashed? i use the usual sites?

jihyenara (membership required)

http://cafe.daum.net/jihyenara

jihyeplus (membership required)

http://cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

jihye baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=&tn=&r...BB%DB&tb=on

jihye ifensi (membership required)

http://jihye.ifensi.com/bbs/

HJH's cyworld

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=25664059

HJH at yedang

http://www.yedang.co.kr/hanjihye/

search engines:

Yahoo

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%ED%95...r=kr-search_top

Yahoo News

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=%...A7%80%ED%98%9C+

Naver News

http://news.naver.com/main/search/search.n...amp;x=0&y=0

Nate

http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?nq=...p;x=19&y=21

Nate News

http://search.nate.com/search/news.html?q=...mp;w=2b&tq=

...that's all i know..of course there's Bang Bang & Blue Pepe websites for their seasonal catalogs...

Guest nice2008

Han Ji Hye & So Ji Sub BANG BANG MV(4)

And Happy New Year 2010 To Everyone :lol:

All Photos from:

2009 WINTER SEASON BANG BANG CATALOGUE

credit to :

http://www.bangbang.co.kr/

112sn.jpg

"Real Love" Song by LEE RYAN

Some people find it hard to see, oh yes they do (yes they do yeah)

But every time you look at me

No doubt about it

You are me we've got

Real Love, Cant stop it now

Real Love, Cant hold it down

Real Love, if i needed to

I'd give it all up for

Real Love, dont ask for more

Real love, im living for

Real love oho

And if you feel love

Put your hands together like this ya'll

The way that i feel about you girl

I wouldnt trade it (oh no no no no)

For all of the money in the world

cause i can feel it

You and me we got

I'd give it all up for

Real love, im living for

Real love oho

And if you feel love

When i wake up in the morning

And feel you next to me

I know im blessed from above

Cause its all so clear to see

That I've got real love (baby baby baby baby baby)

yes i've got real love (baby baby baby baby baby)

I'd give it all up for

Real love, im living for

Real love oho

And if you feel love

The love I've got for my people

The love I've got for my family

The love I've got for my music

The love I've got for you

This is real love.

real love

oohh this is real love

if you feel love

Put your hands together like this ya'll (put your hands together)

Put your hands together like this ya'll ohowh

Put your hands together like this ya'll (baby baby baby baby baby)

Please Download MV as FLV file ! ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nguzc24n4jw

Archived