Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1234annjoe

envious...of the holding hand Bang Bang pics :wub:

very pretty in that pic in white..looks like she attended a private function.>

I'm wondering what CF is that cy pic posing with a gold envelope.

Raf, I know you are in cloud 9 again

I can't wait for Bang bang photos

Hey Raf those are BTS scenes, right? But why are they holding hands like that :huh: I don't mind actually since SJS is such a hottie ;) but I'm only concerned of how you might feel :P:lol:

It hurt so bad that its not me..:(

Thanks for the Umma-Appa wallie. I think one thing good about less time for Umma-Appa in the drama is that we will always want more of them...we will never get tired seeing them...like waiting for the next chapter!

Guest maccay

Thanks raf for sharing JiHye's cyworld link, i really enjoyed looking at her photos, my fave would be the one in the white couch, so relaxed, so comfy in her jeans and shirt, no make-up and all. I love it when they share their photos to us fans.

And the Bang Bang photoshoot with SJS holding hands, makes me wanna scream... I wanna see the finish product, I'm sure they look good together.

Guest luthien

Rome, thanks for posting the PHJ-HJH artworks here! The photos used are perfect.. i love the first one.. very attractive couple.. the third one has this MH/JH tragic love story written all over it.. just the way their story was written is captured into your work. No wonder we haven't heard from you in a long while! You came back with goodies.. ^^

Maccay, SJS is sooo busy with his photoshoots... if you think BangBang pics are hot.. you may wanna venture out to SJS thread.. Teasers for Sieg catalog is out and it is smokin' HOT!!! :wub:

With cast from LoN:

jihye-2009-08-20.jpg

credits: jihyeplus and jihyenara

I kinda freaked out at her outfit.. at first look I thought the scarf was part of a dress.. and i was looking hard that there should be something underneath it.. :lol: her shorts are way too short that her jacket is covering it. Maybe her legs are just too long.

Guest luthien

yay!!! you made some for JiHye as well! Thank you rome! You constantly show so much improvement! I'm impressed with your blending and cropping skills ^^

Rafaelle: I really don't know if it's recent.. it doesn't look like it though. Her fringe is tad short... unless she cut it, but from her last cy picture, she doesn't have a fringe at all. So it must be old that just got dug up recently. that's just what i think.. ;) She definitely has poise.. i love how she carries herself, not jsut in a video but in regular photos as well.

"rome"thanks so much ..miss ya!...great capture of what's in the heart if MH-JH!

I also love the EOE presscon wallie! I still rmb they look at each other when reporters commented they look good together..a good match!

----------------

posting here from zerapink @ HJH Int'l. forum

"Stated in the news, some actress that take challenge for periodic drama in their latest movie project..

Soo-Ae...I like her acting soo much in Sunny, brilliant acting..i was crying and laughing at the same time watching that movie (i guess they got award or International recognition for the movie?), now she will take the cast of Last Empress in Like Fireworks and Like Butterflies movie.

Han Ji Hye...of course all of you guys know she will be in Like the Moon Escaping from Clouds, it's her 1st periodic role, it's also stated that this will be a very challenging movie for her since after all this time she's been noticed as an urban and youthfull actress..well.. it has changed after EOE though..

Yeo Jeong Jo..I've seen her in So In Love with Kim Ji Hun..she's cute in that drama, but I've never regard her as a strong actress since most of the drama she played, she's only taking supporting role. She will be in Bang Ja Jeon as a lead actress"

Newslink : http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...al=437174"

http://image.inews24.com/image_gisa/200908/437174_01.jpg

I miss interacting with u guys thru this forum. Sorry about that. Learning while watching all those PS tutorials is taking most of my time. Applying them is the most tedious and time consuming part. But its all worth it coz u appreciate them. Thanks guys.

rome..its okies..your PS expertise is also for us>

news about her book recommendations..i think its about her reading a book about Hillary Clinton

http://news.nate.com/view/20090824n04874

pho_200908240952250107000001070100-00.jpg

from sis Helena's post at the Like the Moon Escaping the Clouds thread:

August 27-Prayer Ceremony

August 30-Start of Filming

Prayer ceremony is first time we will see the cast together!

-------------------------------------------

"Like the Moon Escapes from Clouds" main cast is revealed!

The new Director Lee Joon-ik's film's fantastic cast cosist of Hwang Jeong-min, Cha Seung-won, Han Ji-hye, and Baek Seong-hyeon!

The film is based on the cartoon that is historical fiction with great action scenes.

Hwang Jeong-min is Hwang Jeong-hak who has a rivalry against the legendary blind swordsman. Cha Seung-won is Lee Mong-hak, the royal bloodline who dreams of rebelling against the world.

The character Hwang Jeong-hak is blind, however he is most cunning and quickest swordsman who teaches Gyeon-ja who seeks revenge against Lee Mong-hak.

Cha Seung-won is Lee Mong-hak who wishes to rid of the powerless government and build a new world. He plans a rebellion and becomes a man known for his martial art skills with this rational thinking and charisma. Lee Mong-hak is full of ambition and Cha Seung-won has learned swordsmanship and horseback riding for the tough action scenes.

Han Ji-hye is Lee Mong-hak's lover and geisha Baek-ji. Baek-ji is a character in search of Lee Mong-hak after he left her. Bae-ki is full of bitterness even in her young age. She has a very bold charisma and brings nervousness and excitement in her relationship with Lee Mong-hak. This film will be Han's first historical film and she has been learning the gayageum, a traditional instrument and dances.

The rising actor, Baek Seong-hyeon is a fatherless child who has a lot of hurt from the world because of that. He is Gyeon-ja who seeks to seek revenge against Lee Mong-hak who killed his father.

This film will be full of power and vibrant action. It will lure the audience to a new world with great acting. It is said that the film wll be more dramatic than the previous film, "The King and the Clown".

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Han_Ji-hye.php#news20438

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean

Thanks for posting this great news, Raf.

Our Ji Hye will be playing an instrument and will be dancing too. We all know JH is a good dancer but to see her do a traditional dance will be something to look forward to ;) .

This movie will be something new for JH, it being traditional and all the other stuff she has to learn, but knowing how great she has been in all her other projects, I'm sure she will never fail to amaze all of us :) .

And to those bashers who never fails to find fault in a person - you're going to regret whatever it is you said about our JiHye directly or indirectly :angry: .

Our Ji Hye will be playing an instrument and will be dancing too. We all know JH is a good dancer but to see her do a traditional dance will be something to look forward to wink.gif .

And to those bashers who never fails to find fault in a person - you're going to regret whatever it is you said about our JiHye directly or indirectly :angry: .

really annoying or funny (?) specially when she's bashed for being "not pretty at all"...anyway..the movie is really a BIG one..whatever they say..JIhye is lucky to get this role...and acting for a bloskbuster PD and with not one but 2 acclaimed actors!

shades of bashers when she was casted for JiHyun role..well we know she got 2 acting awards for JiHyun role..enough to keep bashers mouth shut? maybe not.. "a hater will be a hater"...err not good for health..but its their choice! anyway like how we know her, she will give her best to "Baek-ji"...as she wrote in her cy she's falling in love with "Baekji" role. How good is she in getting into the role..well even PHJ said..sometimes he's confused..she's so into the role that sometimes he look at her no longer as JIhye but he sees Jihyun?.....hmmm or maybe Appa wants her as beloved Umma forever :)

comics sketch of "Baek-ji"..I would love to see her dance for her rebel lover!

백지(한지혜)

f4a7e644a74bd1AX.jpg

Credit as tagged

thanks ZER of HJH Int'l

Guest 1234annjoe

i miss you sistersssss

I will not be able to post everyday

What happened now to their prayer ceremony? Do we have an update?

Guest luthien

Thanks Raf and Zer for new updates! Is movie prayer ceremony not as publicized as the one from a drama? Wish we could see some pictures of her along with the cast and staff.

poster outside a shop:

cb335bd3.jpg

source: cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

really... ji-hye has a mature image now. :lol: a "mommy" image.. hahaha.. ahjumma alright. Not a clue which ad or endorsement this came from... but I do love her image as a young "mom".

Guest nice2008

Hi,

how are you? hope you're fine.

luthien' is asking about you too..she says hi.

take care!

Hello ! Raf, Luthien,1234, Rome, all

Right now I'm so busy busy busy all day because I'm studying about investment in Stock Markets / Fund / Gold which I need find a lot of information/seminar for a protection my high risk. Everyday I update the news of the world by TV/internet which have side effect the investment, I'm no time to post at here, but I visit some days for check HJH's info, I think I'll use time 1 year for adjustment at all, if you ask me about the economy of USA/China/Korea ...... I know very well, today I bought a short-term Korean Government Bond Fund already for comparing with others and considering some fund ?

Thank you for all posting and your anxiety, I'm very fine and enjoyable with my new job. :lol:

Have a nice time , Take Care All ! :)

Guest 1234annjoe

heloo everyone, same here a little bit busy and no internet connection at work so i always keep in touch with you guys every fridays only. LOL

Thanks for the update and hope more updates in thier Prayey ceremony.

See yah girls

no pics released yet from the prayer ceremony.. It''s so diff ..we cant get as many pics from the movie project as compared to when she's doing drama....of course drama's we see her so many hours...for the movie I think it will take 6 months to finish.

luthien thanks for that pic. ..always love her ajuhmma look...wish she will play Umma again if she will take another drama.

nice Good luck....hope you can still find time sometimes for HJH wallies and banners.

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while.

no pics released yet from the prayer ceremony.. It''s so diff ..we cant get as many pics from the movie project as compared to when she's doing drama....of course drama's we see her so many hours...for the movie I think it will take 6 months to finish.

Based on previous movies I followed, the pics are not revealed right away (tend to be several days after the ceremony); sometimes we don't see any at all. Hopefully, we'll get to see some goodies soon.

This project is high profile, we'll eventually get lots of news. :)

comics sketch of "Baek-ji"..I would love to see her dance for her rebel lover!

백지(한지혜)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUN...644a74bd1AX.jpg

Credit as tagged

thanks ZER of HJH Int'l

Have you seen the covers of the comic books? There is one with a man and a woman, another one with a group - I wonder who they are.

P.S. Have a chance to catch any works from Hwang Jung-Min or Cha Seung-Won?

Archived