Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhealizzie

wow.

thank you guys for posting ALLLL the gorgeous photos of our dear unnie ji hye :D

she's still HOT , GORGEOUS, SOPHISTICATED && CHIC as ever.

and the blu:pepe summer collection is soo refreshing.

i love all her outfits there.

thanks again guys :D

oh btw,

rafaelle.

you're sooooooo lucky to have that magazine!

and shirt

aw.

am so jealous >_<

oh btw,rafaelle.you're sooooooo lucky to have that magazine!and shirt

aw.am so jealous >_<

thanks for being happy for me, i can share :) ..and thanks to the sisters who are so happy that I'm lucky :)

H sis I'm not so sure if HJH..although news mentioned its HJH. here's a clearer pic...think same girl in black shades..

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2..._seoulbeats.jpg, ....

1234 thanks for the lovley Blue Pepe pics!

Now for my fave pics...new ones from Bang Bang!

0207d519b02c375fdab4bdd4.jpg

88a517876163340fc65cc3cb.jpg

2a745f0e66ced6ef7bcbe1dd.jpg

3f462ce99f44201ab80e2da5.jpg

credit baidu

Guest nice2008

#7 : My Greeting Card For Happy Birthday To Han Ji Hye ! :lol:

Rafaelle, sorry I can't put Korean text on my wallpaper.(PhotoMix Program can't copy and paste another text,

one way just key the text which I can't key Korean text.)

hjhgbd7.jpg

more photos from Bang Bang Summer Season 2009

credit to http://www.bangbang.co.kr/

aa1.png

aa2.png

aa3.png

aa4.png

aa5k.jpg

aa6.jpg

aa7.jpg

29973425.jpg

Kdramafanusa , Lilcrash you are quiet a long at this forum, missed all and I wait HJH has a new drama in sooner, but she is so busy girl. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks a lot for sharing your news and photos ! :)

1234 ! all Bang Bang photos are so classic couple, wanna join together them by yachting and wear two pieces :P , Thanks for all photos :)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BANG BANG PICS AND WALLIE :D you know I'm so in love with Bang bang pics!

WOW on the new pics of HJH in Italy......sooooo elegant..and sooo pretty even w/o make up! I think her BluePepe summer catalogue is her best for Blue Pepe!

JIHYE VS. J.LO!

20090531113300799d9_130023_0.jpg

20090531113300799d9_130023_1.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

J.Lo's sandals looks familiar to me, like JH has same sandals also.

" warm hugs" to sisters...wasnt able to go online 2 days.

Guest luthien

^^ NIce thanks for the youtube links!!!! I like the cards! omg.. deadline is fast approaching, hope i can actually make one..

Marc Jacobs Flagship Store Opens in Korea

source: ALLKPOP.com

2009 June 04

20090604_marcjacobs_572.jpg

What event could have brought actors / actresses Kim Nam Joo, Lee Hye Young, and Yoon Sang Hyun all to one place?

These starring roles of the MBC drama "Queen of Housewives," all came together at Dosan Park in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 28th to commemorate the opening of the Marc Jacobs First Flagship Store. This Seoul Marc Jacobs flagship store is the first free standing store in Korea and the third in all of Asia! Some other stars, such as Kim Hee Ae, Kim Yun Jin, Kim Jung Eun, Han Ji Hye, and Gong Hyo Jin were also present for this grand opening.

20090604223556151e7_224907_0.jpg

Marc Jacobs, a brand that has been receiving a lot of love, is very popular among american Hollywood stars and is regarded as high fashion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

is it just my screen but her face looks so washed-out.. SPF? nevertheless, she looks pretty as always! Wish she could smile a bit more for the camera.. anyway, i love the side view of the dress... i always love her shoes, but i'm not feeling this one? I wanna see more pics from this event!

I noticed that too, kinda washed out so I'm looking for other pics to check if its the lighting. I like the shoes..but not sure why she choose that color...we need more pics for better judgement. after seeing so many pics from Italy...nice to see the "Umma look" back!

nice, thanks for the b-day wallie!

Guest nice2008

Han Ji Hye & So Ji Sub - Bang Bang MV (2)

My new MV For Happy Birthday To HJH, hope everyone to be relaxed ! ;)

My HJH look like sunrise shining in my mind forever.... :P

Sunrise Song By Simply Red

As I look into your eyes I see the sunrise

The light behind your face helps me realise

Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines

Maybe the next time I'll be yours and maybe you'll be mine

I don't know if it's even in your mind at all

It could be me

At this moment in time

Is it in your mind at all

It should be me, it could be me

Forever

Wandering through life will love come home to you

And the love you want forever, will they be true to you

Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines

Maybe the next time I'll be yours and maybe you'll be mine

I don't know if it's even in your mind at all

It could be me

At this moment in time

Love's indescribable

It should be me, it could be me

Forever

Easy, ready, willing, over time

Where does it stop where do you dare me to draw the line

You've got the body now you want my soul

Don't even think about it say no go

222wsl.jpg

Guest luthien

^^You're ever so dedicated! There's no music, is something wrong?

Raf, I MISS the umma look!!!! :tears: is it the hair?

Raf, I MISS the umma look!!!! :tears: is it the hair?

The dress and the hair reminds me of Umma look...though i rmb someone noticing...JiHyun's hair is down when all's well with her and MH.

thanks nice.

Guest nice2008

Luthien, Do you mean me? I think my new mv is perfect already and can play music on youtube ! :)

some MV is not hard for me, if material prepared as I usually select the song I like and think of one day I'll include in my MV and everythings have match with my idea, those'll happen immediately ! :rolleyes:

my new mv made from Corel VideoStudio 12 Program as FLV file, if you download and watch on Applian FLV Player Program the screen is so clear and I don't know why on youtube is not clear some pics. :unsure:

Guest nice2008

#9 : My Greeting Card For Happy Birthday To Han Ji Hye ! :D

Love HJH a lot when she's working hard, but can still sweet smile ! :wub:

hjhgbd9.jpg

Guest 1234

What can I say? wow wow and wow

Thanks nice for the videos and updates, glad that she's very busy now and i am anticipating for her next project

Guest luthien

Luthien, Do you mean me? I think my new mv is perfect already and can play music on youtube ! :)

some MV is not hard for me, if material prepared as I usually select the song I like and think of one day I'll include in my MV and everythings have match with my idea, those'll happen immediately ! :rolleyes:

my new mv made from Corel VideoStudio 12 Program as FLV file, if you download and watch on Applian FLV Player Program the screen is so clear and I don't know why on youtube is not clear some pics. :unsure:

I checked again, and it's playing perfectly fine! Must have been my computer at work.. I don't use youtube much, so thanks for the tip on Applian player! If I'd make an MV I'd probably resort to the one that comes along with windows... but I think it only saves as wmv?

btw, for the new banner, do yo u have the photos? I'd like to see bigger versions of those pictures. when was this anyway?

Archived