Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

^

What's 'SJS'? That guy is familiar. I just don't know what's his name. :lol:

ooops sorry for not writing complete name So Ji Sub...hunky hot guy from..Memories of Bali, Misa(I'm sorry I love you) and his latest drama Cain & Abel. He's modelling for BangBang casual wear with Jihye!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1234

wow raf you are so fast , another cute couple. I thought they will stop the catalouge wahhh. I miss them, we will more pics of them in bang bang website soon.

Guest luthien

whoa.. so many shoes!!!! and they're all so cute!

This line seems to be much more affordable than I had expected. When I heard HJH was collaborating with J.Kim, I checked her store and when I scanned the average price for her shoes, they were all in the mid 120k to upper 200k range.. so I'm kinda surprised HJH's shoes are a bit inexpensive? I really shouldn't complain.. that means it's gonna be easier on my pocket. Still not too sure if I'm gonna buy one. I've tried buying shoes online and been disappointed before. I kinda like the colorful ones, but so far this one is my favorite..

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9610/08artista1.png

i know, black and white, boring pair, but can be classic right?

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2985/04uffizi1.png

pink and a bow? can't get any more girly than this. :D

She was already interested in shoe designing way before going on this trip. JH was passionate about it, she ended up studying it.. I can't remember if it was under a fashion house, or a formal course at a design school.. but she did study under an experienced shoe designer/maker. The opportunity to collaborate with Jinny Kim propped up recently, of course JH took it. She then ended up going to Florence. Some people may think those two weeks in Florence was her only foundation to design.. but it's not.. Of course it takes years to study design, and she must have had a lot of help from Jinny Kim and her team of designers.. but the H line has Han Ji Hye's touch to it. Maybe that's why it's called, H by Jinny Kim.

JH is a smart and reasonable girl. She must know it wouldn't be really wise to switch to design at this time. Especially when she's at the peak of her acting career. Unless she's really really tired of it, but it doesn't seem like it at all.

Posted by Zerapink at HJH Internat'l forum

Credit to Daum

News Link;

http://bbs1.tv.media.daum.net/gaia/do/talk...rticleId=296683

Han Ji Hye on her Shoes Promotion

11번가, 지니킴, 올리브 제공 - 한지혜 구두 증정 직찍

Han Promo Presentation - Jinny Kim, Olive and 11 Street

HJH-Shoes1.jpg

_MG_4469.jpg

_MG_4527.jpg

_MG_4488.jpg

_MG_4535.jpg

_MG_4412.jpg

HJH-Shoes7.jpg

_MG_4408.jpg

_MG_4474.jpg

more banners... credits: orange, baidu and as labeled

7941312a1748151b5343c12d.jpg

cb43bb1e2444c041f624e413.jpg

770573f2ae252072352acca8.jpg

a6c2d1394647dbd03a87ce19.jpg

66356f60d2746667ebf8f819.jpg

00439c22a649edd0d7cae219.jpg

29104e906c4692aea977a41f.jpg

935e7cf07b734ee07931aa1f.jpg

441631fa9e889aaa9e51461e.jpg

0254d288b07a66b7a4c2721e.jpg

0254d288b8af5eb7a4c272a1.jpg

aa3829f5cdbb7806bc31091e.jpg

5f2a4e09ae1e8c11e924882b.jpg

d73eaf1a6221c03b8618bfa5.jpg

fe17199500778f2b7bf48025.jpg

4604e88a9801d15d9f2fb465.jpg

c11eddf93bbbb97a252df2a3.jpg

cbd42bd85a5e290d11df9bd2.jpg

Guest jhealizzie

WOW~!

i LOOOOOVE all her shoes.

dang!

she's got so many talents!!!!!!

i am so proud of her!!!! :D :D :D

and thanks guys for all the pictures :)

whoa.. so many shoes!!!! and they're all so cute!

This line seems to be much more affordable than I had expected. When I heard HJH was collaborating with J.Kim, I checked her store and when I scanned the average price for her shoes, they were all in the mid 120k to upper 200k range.. so I'm kinda surprised HJH's shoes are a bit inexpensive?

She was already interested in shoe designing way before going on this trip. JH was passionate about it, she ended up studying it.. I can't remember if it was under a fashion house, or a formal course at a design school.. but she did study under an experienced shoe designer/maker. The opportunity to collaborate with Jinny Kim propped up recently, of course JH took it. She then ended up going to Florence. Some people may think those two weeks in Florence was her only foundation to design.. but it's not.. Of course it takes years to study design, and she must have had a lot of help from Jinny Kim and her team of designers.. but the H line has Han Ji Hye's touch to it. Maybe that's why it's called, H by Jinny Kim.

I think the prices are lower than that of Jinny Kim's own designs because ...Jinny Kim is really the expert....she has build a name and proven her worth as a designer...it's but fitting her designs are priced way higher...if JH designs will be priced as much or higher..it would mean they are banking on her "name" not her talent. She's just starting ..a new one in this field. The prices distinguish the mentor from her student. I like it that its just not like Jihye is lending her name to sell shoes.....its a real neophyte designers work...sold and priced reasonably...if she can be an expert in the future then that's the time...her price should go up! She should prove her worth first!

yup seen a vod of her discussing shoe designs even before her Italy shoe design course. We know "Shoes, My dream" will be aired by Olive TV...not everyone's lucky to get paid pursuing a "dream"! It's her luck! anyway she worked hard for it, we know she's gave full concentration to this after EOE.

Does she have more free time now after her shoe launch? ..err maybe not..a new pic..looks like she's back in school?..rmb she's in school about same time last year..before she did EOE.

7f5d652a691cdc0ed52af16a.jpg

credit baidu..njhuxy

Guest melyssa

Omo!!!! Her shoes are all so beautiful and elegant..... I love them all!! ^^

everyone...thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures and videos!!

I like Venus with that unique colour combo (blue-light pinky); Spago is elegantly my taste!! .. and not forgetting Serenade which looks petite to me. Artista even looks magnificanto!! I love her designs...

Here it is ...... Umma-Appa in speckies!!!!!!!!!!

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww33/ro...Hinspeckiescopy

] MHJHcopy.jpg

Can I request for one more...the one Umma in speckies making shoes..and an Appa pic to match!

Jihye info..she may appear in KJE Cholate TV show....we known JH & KJE are under same Mgt Yedang! I wish like some guests there JH will be given chance to show her "dancing" skills!

Guest nice2008

#4 : My Greeting Card For Happy Birthday To Han Ji Hye !

hjhgreetingbd4.jpg

Rome, Thank so much for Appa&Umma's PSd ! ;)

Rafaelle, yub ! I'm working very hard for our HJH :sweatingbullets:

#4 : My Greeting Card For Happy Birthday To Han Ji Hye !

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6131/hjhgreetingbd4.jpg

Rome, Thank so much for Appa&Umma's PSd ! ;)

Rafaelle, yub ! I'm working very hard for our HJH :sweatingbullets:

you and rome are as hardworking as Jihye, its good of 2 of you topping the page with goodies!.....new vod link from AUdi A6 car launch!

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D6%C7%BB%DB/...f2bd987a4a3fec/

newest pic....many news about her watching movie ...from news she teared up watching..

ae_1242212281_365089219_0.jpg

What's this movie that made her cry..based on google trans..japanese movie"Cyborg Girl..or Cyborg She"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_She

Guest luthien

^^ Nice, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

I really didn't realize how much I've missed this girl until I saw this pic spam.. I teared up looking at each photo. She's unbelievably and breathtakingly gorgeous. loved all her photos so much! At first I was looking for HJ's picture to create an avatar, but when I saw this, I immediately created one out of it.. waaahh.. wish i knew photoshop... can't do any justice to JH's pictures..

Guest 1234

nice wahhh a big hug for you girl. I miss this thread so much. I will rely on you girls coz I am little bit busy this fast few days and my coonection so damn slow. Nice thanks for the sites and pics of HJH

Guest luthien

HJH02.pngHJH03.pngHJH04.pngHJH01.png

pictures are so perfect, no need to edit.. just cut! haha.. still gotta make some more.. but i need to go now.. :tears:

Archived