What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest lilyphilia.

I'm currently reading:

Mr. Pip by Lloyd Jones - bought the book because of the many good reviews I saw on the cover. I just hope it'll never disappoint. :D

Guest lovefool

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen :)

classic (^^,)

it's so hard for me to get into pride and prejudice, atonement, sense and sensibility...those type of book. I really want to but when i start reading it, it doesn't seem interesting. Is it really good? I've been hearing great things about price and prejudice.

it's so hard for me to get into pride and prejudice, atonement, sense and sensibility...those type of book. I really want to but when i start reading it, it doesn't seem interesting. Is it really good? I've been hearing great things about price and prejudice.

P&P is one of my favorite books of all time :) i thought it was boring at first too but as the story progresses you'll just realize you can't get enough of it. i've read it 4times already i think and it's one of my feel good books :) but of course it depends if you like classic novels AND romantic novels. Jane Austen's my favorite author, although i haven't really read Bronte Sisters' novels yet.

and the book that i'm currently reading - John Grisham's King of Torts. and now i think it's awesome to become a mass tort lawyer! lol!

Guest rice_baby

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen :)

classic (^^,)

Me too!

I did have a hard time during the first part of the book as some had mentioned earlier. For me it was more of an issue of familiarizing myself with their way of speaking, which is reflected in all of the narrative.

Pride and prejudice for english, haven't got any further than chapter 3 hahaha

L.A Candy by Lauren conrad

The one I want by sheila o'flanagen. Second time reading!

Guest the kite

" Lord of the flies " - William Golding  ..( for my english class)

"  Un dimanche à la piscine à Kigali " ( A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali) - Gil Courtemanche  ( for my french class) , its about the genocide in Rwanda..

and because i have to read those books ...i don't have time to read the book i want.. :(

How is Un dimanche like ? Is it a difficult read ? I'm interested but I'm just at an intermediate level (level 6/10).

Guest lovefool

P&P is one of my favorite books of all time :) i thought it was boring at first too but as the story progresses you'll just realize you can't get enough of it. i've read it 4times already i think and it's one of my feel good books :) but of course it depends if you like classic novels AND romantic novels. Jane Austen's my favorite author, although i haven't really read Bronte Sisters' novels yet.

and the book that i'm currently reading - John Grisham's King of Torts. and now i think it's awesome to become a mass tort lawyer! lol!

i'll give pride and prejudice a try. I think it's their way of speaking that is most difficult to get past, otherwise, I do enjoy classic and romantic novels.

I just finished reading mockingjay..i really loved all three books of the hunger games. It's hard to picture the book made into a film (which is what i heard is going to happen?!) I think it works better as an animation

i'll give pride and prejudice a try. I think it's their way of speaking that is most difficult to get past, otherwise, I do enjoy classic and romantic novels.

I just finished reading mockingjay..i really loved all three books of the hunger games. It's hard to picture the book made into a film (which is what i heard is going to happen?!) I think it works better as an animation

I pray to Goddess there won't be a fourth book coming out. I began reading the first book and although I don't find it anything extraordinary there's this certain something about it that made me keep reading. I can't say I love it, but I bought all three books because I just had to know how it would end.

Guest catabolictravesty

^ yea same here, I finished the first book and ordered the rest of it, just to see how it goes. Is it me or are the characters' faces hard to visualize? >_>

Also bought 2 other books: Harry Potter Book 7 and The Takers (good reviews- guess I'll give it a read)

Guest lovefool

I pray to Goddess there won't be a fourth book coming out. I began reading the first book and although I don't find it anything extraordinary there's this certain something about it that made me keep reading. I can't say I love it, but I bought all three books because I just had to know how it would end.

haha I get what you mean! It's not extraordinary but I personally think it's very entertaining. But I think the characters are very good because you feel for them in moments of desparity. But it's not mind boggling

Guest loverain.

How is Un dimanche like ? Is  it a difficult read ? I'm interested but I'm just at an intermediate  level (level 6/10).

well it was difficult for me ..  and i go to a french school..

but it is not my first language.. so idk

at the begging i didnt understand that much and because there are not a lot of dialogues is kind of  hard to  understand  ... but as i continue reading..

i found it really interesting

( i must tell you that is really explicit)  and  really sad but  its a  good book :) U should read it :)

Finding Fish by Antwone Fisher

It's the first book I've been forced to read for school that I find extremely interesting and look forward to reading  ^_^ 

It makes me want to read more memoirs