What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest endorphins

The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy

Just started reading this, but so far I quite like it, interesting for sure.

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

This is an amazing book,in every sense of the word. Very touching and a definite eye opener, it is a must read.

I just absolutely love this book, it really is a guaranteed good read.

Guest SeungriIsMine

Currently finishing "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" :)

I'm wondering if anybody here already read it. It's really great! Haha

Guest mentalfiction

Just wanna read Sherrilyn Kenyon - [Dark Hunter 25] - No Mercy

I love Sherrilyn Kenyon!

But I'm reading Vampire Diaries The Return, Vol. 2 (Book 6). And I'm having such a hard time reading more than two pages because of Elena T-T

And at the same time I'm reading Cell by Stephen King.

Guest Mellie1430262736

currently reading Redemption by Nancy Geary. it’s taking me forever to finish this one. while the writing’s good it fails to keep me entertained. to put it simply, it’s plain boring.

I read it halfway, went to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (which is awesome btw) and am now picking it up again. I wonder if I should just give up on it, but it really bothers me to leave books unread halfway through. so ehh..

Just finished "The Girl Who Played With Fire"

and now onto part 3 "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson

A.m.a.z.i.n.g! A must read trilogy! :]

Guest Tranberry

Also finished My Sister's Keeper.

I also had a hard time putting this book down. It just brought out a lot of emotions and thought-provoking questions. But, I hated the ending. It was a total cop-out. Damn.

The ending was totally unexpected and I didn't really like it either! The book made me cry a lot though. :(

I just finished 'Diary' by Chuck Palahniuk...my first Palahniuk book. His writing style differs from what I usually read but this was a refreshing change. I'm about to begin reading 'Rant.'

Guest wonbin091

Just finished I Am Number Four

oh gosh, I love this book. I totally cried. :tears:

I hate it that I have to wait until next year for the second book to release.

Arggg...so impatient.

Guest susamirain

Darkness Walks: the shadow people among us by Jason Offut

It's interesting basically it explains the different types of shadow people that people around the world have seen. It tells you which shadows are good and which are bad. It also offers up some stories on other supernatural encounters and advises readers to avoid opening gateways to the paranormal without proper knowledge. It's cool.

Guest catabolictravesty

I bought "The Hunger Games" yesterday, read the first 50 pages, now I'm wondering...is this going to get any better? I'm getting bored and a headache. (blah shouldn't have given in to this hype)

Guest loverain.

" Lord of the flies " - William Golding  ..( for my english class)

"  Un dimanche à la piscine à Kigali " ( A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali) - Gil Courtemanche  ( for my french class) , its about the genocide in Rwanda..

and because i have to read those books ...i don't have time to read the book i want.. :(